Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Ketchup
Kippershy
StoneSlinger88
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Frost
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
20 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:11 pm

As far as I'm concerned, I just came up with it.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:13 pm

...I don't even.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Jackie-chan-wtf-face-meme-i15-428x342

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:14 pm

What seems to be the trouble ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I was a little vague there. I saw the video, but what I meant is that you and Hinds seem like you've come up with something like that before.
Did I ever tell you about the story I was going to write about how NMM was never defeated and actually captured the Mane6? She put them in a magical coma that caused them all to dream about life as if they had defeated her, meanwhile she's been ruling Equestria for almost a century.

Then I decided to write my FoE story instead.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 pm

RoboRed wrote:I'm about 5'7". See why I used that picture now? It could easily happen.
I would so totally let you. That'd be so awesome.

CamoBadger wrote:I wonder how I would look beside Kipper (I'm 6'2", 190lbs)
Seeing as I'm about that myself, not a lot of difference. I mean, I've not weighed myself in... god knows how long, but I hover somewhere about 210lbs (I think) so yeah, unless you're a skinny git in terms of build, you'd not look far off, I don't reckon.

Harmony Ltd. wrote:According to Google Calculator I'm :

170 centimeters = 5' 6"
How creepy is it that this makes me want to walk up behind you, wrap my arms around your chest and hug you tight?
It's the size of you that does this, that and I know you've said you're slim. Slim, small guys make me want to just hug them as if they were a toy to me. hahahahah.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Bah, I just get a little case of 'wat' every time I try to figure out how you people think of this stuff so fast. Now that I think about it, I am kind of out of the loop in the mythological stuff, so maybe it's just a thing of familiarity.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Music game, anyone? Steven Wilson edition? I've probably used these before for other things, but they only work better and better!
First one:

Second one:

Last one:

You've made a pretty good choice on all of them. For the first, I was thinking it definitely fits an interim where Blackjack is wandering alone, like the points before Yellow River and before Happyhorn. That kinda falls apart at the busy point of the song, but still, there's an element of loneliness and introspection there, and your scene choice fits that as well.

Second and third songs, I've got nothing to suggest otherwise. Average theme and secrets.

O. Hinds wrote:

170 centimeters = 5' 6"
Why on Earth would you convert your height in Metric to American?!
And you're harping on him for this first and not Kipper? Derpy Hooves

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Also, apparently, terrorism in Boston :

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/us/explosions-reported-at-site-of-boston-marathon.html?_r=1&
...There are no words...

@Lunaverse: Once I whittle through my reading list (again), I suppose I'll go for Lunaverse next. Right now, I have a handful of fics and some Winningverse stories that I just picked up.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm

170cm for 62-63 kilograms.

And apparently it's the panic on the East Coast. New York is flipping out.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Events said to have happened two hours ago.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Bah, I just get a little case of 'wat' every time I try to figure out how you people think of this stuff so fast. Now that I think about it, I am kind of out of the loop in the mythological stuff, so maybe it's just a thing of familiarity.
Possibly. I was obsessed with mythology and occult stuff during middle and high-school, so I read about it a lot.

Hell, I'm still obsessed with it, it's so interesting.

I also may or may not analyze things WAY too deeply for what they are.

@Kipper: I'm pretty lean. Even when I was at my strongest a year ago I was still thin. So you're likely bigger than me.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:And apparently it's the panic on the East Coast. New York is flipping out.
Well, not panic, but definitively flipping out.

I guess the name of the game is "Keep Calm and Carry On"
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Yeah, my dad was running in that race though from what we've heard from him he was out of the area when the blast happened, possibly on the train back.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 pm

RoboRed wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:

170 centimeters = 5' 6"
Why on Earth would you convert your height in Metric to American?!
And you're harping on him for this first and not Kipper? [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 908227573

America uses imperial measurements only.
France uses metric measurements only.
UK? We use a hybrid of imperial and metric, depending on the task at hand.

For a persons height, imperial.
For a persons weight, stone (I don't know what this comes under, admittedly).
For a small distance, metric
For a long distance, imperial (mostly).
For mass, metric.
Velocity, imperial.

Yes, we make no sense.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:27 pm

@Camo Somehow I take that as more motivation to read into the occult. *draws sword* To literature!

@Boston I always have a morbid curiosity about this stuff. As my mom always says: I don't wish for it to happen, but if it's going to, I want to see it.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:27 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Bah, I just get a little case of 'wat' every time I try to figure out how you people think of this stuff so fast. Now that I think about it, I am kind of out of the loop in the mythological stuff, so maybe it's just a thing of familiarity.
Possibly. I was obsessed with mythology and occult stuff during middle and high-school, so I read about it a lot.

Hell, I'm still obsessed with it, it's so interesting.

I also may or may not analyze things WAY too deeply for what they are.
Personally, it's a mix of knowing a decent amount of mythology, and having an analytical mind which tend to run pretty quickly on stuff I find interesting and stimulating.

@ Kipper : Well, if you say so. Twilight Sparkle
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Ironmonger wrote:@Boston I always have a morbid curiosity about this stuff. As my mom always says: I don't wish for it to happen, but if it's going to, I want to see it.
You just proved yourself to be human. Congratulations.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Kippershy wrote:For a persons weight, stone (I don't know what this comes under, admittedly).
Definitively not Metrics.

Kippershy wrote:Yes, we make no sense.
Indeed you don't. Spike
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:31 pm

If I say so on the hugging you or on the UK being weird with out mix of metric and imperial?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:31 pm

@Boston
We do not panic, in my experience. Everyone close to me is fine, AFAIK, nobody was around the area or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:@Boston I always have a morbid curiosity about this stuff. As my mom always says: I don't wish for it to happen, but if it's going to, I want to see it.
You just proved yourself to be human. Congratulations.
Dammit. :P

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Because Americans are barbarians who do not use Metrics, and so as to not offend their customs I oblige them and convert the measure I communicate to them in their place, so as to ease our mutual understanding.[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Emot-v
Until they learn to use civilized units, they can just deal with having their customs offended. How

(:))

Harmony Ltd. wrote:As far as I'm concerned, I just came up with it.
Likewise. I don't think that I did much of the coming up with it, though.

re Boston explosion:
Aye, that news was read out in here a bit ago. Everyone seems pretty calm about it, though.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm late to the 'state your height' party, but I'm six feet even.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:34 pm

I'm hearing right now on the TV that they apparently have found several explosive devices in the city, somewhere else than where the explosions happened.

If I've heard right, the explosions happened as the first runners where reaching the finish line. And the explosions happened in the public, near the finish lines.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Kippershy wrote:If I say so on the hugging you or on the UK being weird with out mix of metric and imperial?
Regarding the English people in general. Applebloom
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Also, apparently, terrorism in Boston :

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/us/explosions-reported-at-site-of-boston-marathon.html?_r=1&

Real scary when stuff like this happens so close.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Photo.php?fbid=463617827051305&set=a.159462757466815.41988

Looks like a fucking zombie apocalypse

Edit: can you see the image?

Last edited by tylertoon2 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:37 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Because Americans are barbarians who do not use Metrics, and so as to not offend their customs I oblige them and convert the measure I communicate to them in their place, so as to ease our mutual understanding.[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Emot-v
Until they learn to use civilized units, they can just deal with having their customs offended. How

(:))
I wouldn't want to offend the crazy uncle with lots of guns and a propensity to use them.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Oh, also, to add to the weirdness: Harmony, if you say you're okay with me hugging you, I will track you down one day and hug you like that.
And you know what? You won't be able to stop me if I found you, either.

I'm damn strong anyway, as anyone who knows me in real life knows anyway. I'm practically the guy KNOWN for being strong and capable of doing things that others can't -- but I've also got a very good grapple and so far no-one has gotten out of it no matter what they try.

So yeah, TL;DR:
I'm gonna hug you and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I've not had a good bearhug in quite some time.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Kippershy wrote:Oh, also, to add to the weirdness: Harmony, if you say you're okay with me hugging you, I will track you down one day and hug you like that.
And you know what? You won't be able to stop me if I found you, either.

I'm damn strong anyway, as anyone who knows me in real life knows anyway. I'm practically the guy KNOWN for being strong and capable of doing things that others can't -- but I've also got a very good grapple and so far no-one has gotten out of it no matter what they try.

So yeah, TL;DR:
I'm gonna hug you and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I've not had a good bearhug in quite some time.

We need to make an IRL PHCC Snugglefest
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Oh, that applies to you too, Tyler.
I know you'd enjoy that.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Kippershy wrote:Oh, that applies to you too, Tyler.
I know you'd enjoy that.

Indeed.

I like da cuddles.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next