Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

 :: Roleplay

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:34 am

Santa this is closest we have to 😉
avatar
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Posts : 12959
Brohoof! : 351
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Frost on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 am

Imagine it, guys.

He's just a man (an annoying, annoying man) who lost his family

He's a soldier, who lost his nation.

They went out into the Wasteland, looking for something

Wha they found... Was each other.



Or, Y'know. They could just have teh drunken sexy times.
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 am

Mister Frost wrote:Or, Y'know. They could just have teh drunken sexy times unintentional homicide.


Applebloom Fixed it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by MrMagma on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:56 am

Mister Frost wrote:Imagine it, guys.

He's just a man (an annoying, annoying man) who lost his family

He's a soldier, who lost his nation.

They went out into the Wasteland, looking for something

Wha they found... Was each other.



Or, Y'know. They could just have teh drunken sexy times.


MrMagma
Alicorn

Posts : 4304
Brohoof! : 47
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 23
Location : U.K

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:57 am

It could've been good start for some move or book..instead..it's summary of everything, that Cast did in RP. Spike
avatar
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Posts : 12959
Brohoof! : 351
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:57 am

@Magma
Exactly.
avatar
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Posts : 12959
Brohoof! : 351
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:57 am

Mister Frost wrote:Imagine it, guys.

He's just a man (an annoying, annoying man) who lost his family

He's a soldier, who lost his nation.

They went out into the Wasteland, looking for something

Wha they found... Was each other.



Or, Y'know. They could just have teh drunken sexy times.
literally:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Posts : 9017
Brohoof! : 290
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 23
Location : Cincinnati

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:00 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Imagine it, guys.

He's just a man (an annoying, annoying man) who lost his family

He's a soldier, who lost his nation.

They went out into the Wasteland, looking for something

Wha they found... Was each other.



Or, Y'know. They could just have teh drunken sexy times.
literally:

alternatively:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 am

I wonder what Scyto thinks about this. Twilight Sparkle
avatar
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Posts : 12959
Brohoof! : 351
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 am

I am highly amused.

Unless the 'Gay' comments are meant offensively, but I doubt they are.


Last edited by ScytoHarmony on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Posts : 10907
Brohoof! : 155
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 22
Location : Newfoundland

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 am

I went searching for a clip of Dale from King of the Hill saying "Are you a homosexual?!". Bing gave me some very, very wrong results. Screw the brain bleach, I need straight up Clorox.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Posts : 9017
Brohoof! : 290
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 23
Location : Cincinnati

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 am

Ironmonger wrote:I went searching for a clip of Dale from King of the Hill saying "Are you a homosexual?!". Bing gave me some very, very wrong results. Screw the brain bleach, I need straight up Clorox.

Is this close enough?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vpIF9pDgag4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 am

*monocle* Quite. Indeed.

Seriously though, searching on a tablet sucks donkey ass.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Posts : 9017
Brohoof! : 290
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 23
Location : Cincinnati

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 am

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1LSZyd801-s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I found something in my favorites.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 am

Ironmonger wrote:I got a mighty glacier for a brain.
...Does this mean you're immune to brain freeze?

Last wrote:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vpIF9pDgag4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dat ending. Lol.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

avatar
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 13859
Brohoof! : 717
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 28
Location : Nebraska

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 am

@Robo
"Brain, freeze! You have the right to remain silent..."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Posts : 9017
Brohoof! : 290
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 23
Location : Cincinnati

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guarddogjr on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 am

Morning y'all.
avatar
Guarddogjr
The Chicken Man

Posts : 18109
Brohoof! : 134
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Clarksville, Tenesse

Character List:
Name: Azure Sunrise
Sex: female
Species: Hippogryph

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Orm on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:
It was sarcasm based on annoyance to how.unrealistic and gooey Clock and Char's relationship is.
Actually I think it's a pretty believable relationship.
At least more believable than the majority of the S2 relationships.

Clock and Char went about a week in game before saying that they loved each other, and then they had sex a day or two later.
And they had arguments and nearly broke up several times, so you can't say it's perfect either.
avatar
Orm
Alicorn

Posts : 4425
Brohoof! : 51
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 25
Location : Canada

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:32 am

Orm wrote:
Actually I think it's a pretty believable relationship.
At least more believable than the majority of the S2 relationships.

Clock and Char went about a week in game before saying that they loved each other, and then they had sex a day or two later.
And they had arguments and nearly broke up several times, so you can't say it's perfect either.
Spoiler:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Posts : 9017
Brohoof! : 290
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 23
Location : Cincinnati

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:32 am

Orm wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:
It was sarcasm based on annoyance to how.unrealistic and gooey Clock and Char's relationship is.
Actually I think it's a pretty believable relationship.
At least more believable than the majority of the S2 relationships.

Clock and Char went about a week in game before saying that they loved each other, and then they had sex a day or two later.
And they had arguments and nearly broke up several times, so you can't say it's perfect either.

Maybe not perfect, but VERY cliché.
avatar
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Posts : 10907
Brohoof! : 155
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 22
Location : Newfoundland

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 am

Ironmonger wrote:@Robo
"Brain, freeze! You have the right to remain silent..."
Well...didn't expect that kind of answer...

Ironmonger wrote:
Spoiler:
Caw.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

avatar
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 13859
Brohoof! : 717
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 28
Location : Nebraska

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 am

For the most part it makes me think "Wat."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Posts : 9017
Brohoof! : 290
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 23
Location : Cincinnati

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:44 am

I would've given it another week before the proposal thing, but that's just me. It still seems a little too soon.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

avatar
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 13859
Brohoof! : 717
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 28
Location : Nebraska

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 am

For the most part it makes me feel sick to my stomach.
avatar
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Posts : 10907
Brohoof! : 155
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 22
Location : Newfoundland

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 am

RoboRed wrote:I would've given it another week before the proposal thing, but that's just me. It still seems a little too soon.

Id give it another never.
avatar
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Posts : 10907
Brohoof! : 155
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 22
Location : Newfoundland

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:47 am

RoboRed wrote:I would've given it another week before the proposal thing, but that's just me. It still seems a little too soon.
Remember, it's the Wasteland, and the group has faced death how many times already? They're fighting an enemy that has a fuckin' dragon and has burned 2 towns with no sign of stopping. They've known each other a month and have somehow managed to stay together through all that shit, they care about each other and make each other happy, why not just get engaged for however long their lives might be?

------------------
My stories: Cold as Ice   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains FiMFic Page   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains Hub Page
Thanks if you read any of them.

If you have a complaint of any kind, a question or a suggestion, please PM me about it and I will respond as quickly as I can.  


Last wrote:((Camo just likes to kill happiness.))

Well spank my flank and call me sexy!

Until next time, hugs and kisses.


 ~Miguel
avatar
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 13890
Brohoof! : 588
Join date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 am

made me laugh:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Posts : 9017
Brohoof! : 290
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 23
Location : Cincinnati

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 am

Another 10 minutes at work and 1 hour on public transport and I'll be home. Today I'll try mix coffee and ED...I'll tell you how soundwaves looks like, if I'll see them.
avatar
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Posts : 12959
Brohoof! : 351
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Kiev, Ukraine

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 am

CamoBadger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:I would've given it another week before the proposal thing, but that's just me. It still seems a little too soon.
Remember, it's the Wasteland, and the group has faced death how many times already? They're fighting an enemy that has a fuckin' dragon and has burned 2 towns with no sign of stopping. They've known each other a month and have somehow managed to stay together through all that shit, they care about each other and make each other happy, why not just get engaged for however long their lives might be?

Aren't you supposed to be super Cynical when it comes to relationships?
avatar
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Posts : 10907
Brohoof! : 155
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 22
Location : Newfoundland

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:54 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:I would've given it another week before the proposal thing, but that's just me. It still seems a little too soon.
Remember, it's the Wasteland, and the group has faced death how many times already? They're fighting an enemy that has a fuckin' dragon and has burned 2 towns with no sign of stopping. They've known each other a month and have somehow managed to stay together through all that shit, they care about each other and make each other happy, why not just get engaged for however long their lives might be?

Aren't you supposed to be super Cynical when it comes to relationships?
I am, but if someone is in a successful one I'm happy for them. Just don't expect me to be surprised if it fails.

------------------
My stories: Cold as Ice   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains FiMFic Page   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains Hub Page
Thanks if you read any of them.

If you have a complaint of any kind, a question or a suggestion, please PM me about it and I will respond as quickly as I can.  


Last wrote:((Camo just likes to kill happiness.))

Well spank my flank and call me sexy!

Until next time, hugs and kisses.


 ~Miguel
avatar
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 13890
Brohoof! : 588
Join date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Back to top


 :: Roleplay

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum