Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+6
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Orm
Katarn
10 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Cherry looks at Flower"Ya okay, sweetie?"She says quietly.

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 pm

From what he can tell, it's early morning.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 pm

"I think it's still early." he muttered sounding unsure.

She looked around the building a little longer before trotting towards Cherry.
To Cherry:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Cherry shakes her head
To Flower:

"Well, there goes waitin' overnight. So, ah guess just wait a couple hours then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 pm

She shook her head rapidly. "No."

He shrugged. "I could be wrong. It's hard to tell what time it is."[PER (5)] He looked around the lobby for any supplies or signs of anything unpleasant that might call it home.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Tumble sees a bunch of old scrapped papers, a broken terminal on the reception desk, and a red stapler, but nothing that looks useful or dangerous.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Tumble trotted up to the reception desk and floated the red stapler into his saddle bags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 pm

"Is somethin' wrong, sweetie?"

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:57 pm

"She scawes me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Cherry hugs Flower close"Why's that sweetie? Ah'd think ya'd be more scared of Shadow then ya would be of her."She asks tenderly.

Shadow looks at Cast"Hey, bud. Wake me in hour or if somethin' happens before the others get here, ah've got a really bad headache and want ta see if restin' is gonna help."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 pm

As he put the stapler in his bag, a voice echoed through the lobby to Tumble's ears.
"Uh, e-excuse me. I believe you have my stapler."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 pm

"Vill do."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 pm

She sniffed. "I-I twied to make her feewl better. Then she hurt daddy."

His ears perked and he tried to find the source of the voice. "Who's there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 pm

"Thanks..."He mutters, then lays down underneath the window and slowly starts to fall asleep.

"O-oh she did?"She pulls Flower a little closer and nuzzles her,"It's gonna be okay sweetie. Ah don't think she's gonna do somethin' like that again."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 pm

A few seconds later, the voice spoke again, sounding like it was from behind the desk.
"I could set the building on fire."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Tumble looked over the desk. "I'd prefer you didn't."

She wiped her eyes on Cherry's coat. "H-how... A-awe you suwre Chewwy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:24 pm

"Well.... Ah'm not really sure. But ah can at least try ta stop her from hurtin' yer daddy again."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 pm

On the other side of the desk was an old chair with a wire running from where the stapler once sat, to a little recorder barely visible through the torn upholstery.
"Okay, that's...that's the last straw." Suddenly a little spark caught on the chair, and a small flame spread over the 2 century year old wood.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Flower nuzzled into Cherry's chest. "Fank you Chewwy." A hint of fear was still present in her voice.

"Fuck." he muttered he looked over his shoulder at the group. "I need some water!" He said keeping his tone down but still making sure the other heard him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 pm

"No problem, sweetie."She hears Tumble and digs her saddle bags pulling two bottles of Water"Here, use these."She tosses the water to Tumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 pm

"Thanks." Tumble pull the caps off and pours the water all over the flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:40 pm

"No problem, Tumble. Uh what happened?"She asks as she pulls out her blanket and wraps it around Flower.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:41 pm

The fire goes out and the tape recorder fell silent.
"St...a...pl...er..."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:49 pm

"Hmm" he floats the tape recorder into his bag as well. He turns to Cherry. "Some system was hooked up to," He floats out the stapler. "this. Strange right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Cherry looks at the stapler and nods"Yeah, that is kinda odd."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 am

He shrugged and put the stapler back where he had found it. Someone else had wanted it a lot more then he did, however he kept the tape recorder.

Tumble trotted back to the others and found a spot to lie down. "You can get some rest if you want, Cherry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:09 am

"Wait, you went through all that and you're NOT going to keep the stapler?" He asks, confused.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:10 am

"Thanks, Tumble, Ah think ah'll do that."She gently set Flower down, then laid down herself and wrapped her wing around Flower, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:16 am

"All what? I didn't set up a system to protect it. Besides what am I going to do with a stapler?" He looked over at the pair and smiled.

Flower laid under Cherry's wing but didn't fall asleep (She had slept more then enough in her guardian's pack.) still she couldn't bring herself to crawl out from under it. She felt calm and safe under it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:25 am

"Pb... Buh... Staple things! Like paper and small insects!" He exasperates, going over and placing the stapler in his own bag.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next