Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Orm
Ketchup
Katarn
Moodyman90
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
13 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:10 am

Yeah, I'd like to know too. I couldn't figure it out.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:11 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:The only thing I have to say about that last one, Camo. Is why the hell is she not more concerned about getting a video of her boyfriend committing suicide, sent by her boyfriend?
Exactly, so who sent it? FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 702243357

Probably the guy off camera that made her boyfriend commit suicide. That's the most logical explanation anyways.

Or it could have been a live streaming video. And he did send the link.

Last edited by Last on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:12 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:I can't get the first one...
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:14 am

Last wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:The only thing I have to say about that last one, Camo. Is why the hell is she not more concerned about getting a video of her boyfriend committing suicide, sent by her boyfriend?
Exactly, so who sent it? FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 702243357

Probably the guy off camera that made her boyfriend commit suicide. That's the most logical explanation anyways.

Or it could have been a live streaming video.

That could also be case....

Now that I think about that, if the boy friend waited until she was watching, do think that there would be a point where eventually he'd just say fuck it and either cancel the whole thing, or just hang himself before she watched?

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:15 am

CamoBadger wrote:Well, no sleep for me tonight.

Again.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45067380&postcount=1934
Damn it.
I want these to scare, but I can't understand most of them.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:15 am

In other news, one of my friends just posted a facebook status about two raccoons in his front yard.

All four comments say 'eat them'.

wtf
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:16 am

Personally I didn't get number 4. Unless "My job means I'm always on a train" means he's the conductor.

Number 7 almost threw me for a loop as well until the right gear clicked in my mind.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
I'd like to know the answers. I want to see if any of my guess were correct.
Spoiler:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:20 am

some of the answers, I can't get the rest.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:20 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
I'd like to know the answers. I want to see if any of my guess were correct.
Spoiler:

Okay, so seven and eight were the only ones I figured out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

Well, that means I got number 4 right then.
I are smart, I figured them all out. Fluttershy

Got any more Camo? Twilight crazy
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

My guesses:

second:

third:

fourth:

fifth:

sixth:

seventh:

eighth:

ninth:

tenth:
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 am

I got seven right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 am

Yes, Camo, do you have any more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 am

Okay, so I actually got most of them right.

Still didn't disturb me.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:26 am

And, looking back at Camo's answerpost, I only missed two (not knowing about the U.K.'s different floor standards) and ten (I apparently missed the fact that there's someone in his/her bedroom)
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:37 am

Would this game be considered thinking in abstract concepts? My brain turned into a brick during this.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 am

The mighty beast has been slain! Now loot the hell out of that corpse! Manticorn paws and Stinger tails have to be good for something.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:44 am

Moodyman90 wrote:The mighty beast has been slain! Now loot the hell out of that corpse! Manticorn paws and Stinger tails have to be good for something.

Yes, many antivenoms will be made this day. I'm worried it was Vilisi's pet or something now though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:46 am

Yeah, I'm starting to get that feeling as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:50 am

I know I'm one of the ones who gives Camo a hard time for trying to screw ya'll over somehow, but even I don't think he'd pull something like that.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:51 am

Was anyone else expecting the moss on the tree to turn into a horde of those moss ponies Pip fought?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 am

@Moody, we may or may not have developed a minor case of paranoia. FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 2113965524

@Last, don't remind me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:55 am

@Guard
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 am

camobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:59 am

Personally I was expecting the tree to try and eat Eve but I was proven wrong.

And look at it this way guys. If I'm right then Camo is able to have free reign because eventually the paranoia will die down.
If I'm wrong, then I'll never trust Camo and will go about thinking up the most horrible things he could throw at ya'll based on your actions. Crazy
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:00 am

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:01 am

I'm going to go pick up Colonial Marines. (Internal fanboy squee) I'll be back a little after midnight, but I'll keep posting from my phone.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:17 am

Amusing thought: Searchlight is Quiver's great great great grandfather. Give or take a few greats.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 am

*looks at clock (not that one, at clock, that shows time)* Have to go to work soon..hope there would be interactions tomorrow (for me and some of you it's 'today', but who cares). I'm not leaving yet.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next