Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Katarn
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Tytan
Ironmonger
Orm
XT Vengeance
11 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 pm

"Yes?" One of the brothers responded from around the corner. "Oh, hello again."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Ketchup Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Taking his usual seat at the tavern, Quiver removes the location marker for Stable 16 and puts a password on the file containing the location.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:16 pm

"All I ever do is hurt others," Charcoal said, sadness in his voice. "Just go."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Lotus frowned and risked putting a hoof gently on Charcoal's shoulder. "You've never hurt me, or my sister. Or anyone else in town."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:18 pm

She lowers her head in an attempt to hide the bruises in case the real Clock had been here recently. "I'm looking for medical supplies. Stimpaks more specifically."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:19 pm

"You already bought our last one, Miss," Aesculapius replied with a questioning look. "Do you have a headache from the pills?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Cast Iron leaves the tavern and takes a walk to get some air and clear his head. Before all of this happened he wasn't to sure about who he was, gaps did and still do plague his memory, and all he knows is that he is a soldier, not a person or civilian, but a fighter, an operator of the tools of war.

He sighs heavily as he walks through the streets.

Recent events have caused forgotten and hidden memories resurface, with many questions following.

He tries to carry himself properly and with pride, but his somewhat upset mood is evident to those who look more closely.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Her curiosity told her to inquire further but she just shook her head and pretended not to hear it. "Do you have anything like them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Charcoal moved his shoulder out from under her hoof. "Give it a day or two. Please just leave. Monsters like me don't deserve sympathy."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:29 pm

"Sorry, I do not. Maybe Ditsy found some while she was out. If so, I will find you tomorrow and tell you."

A pink flash lit up beside Cast as Martini appeared. "Hey big guy, how're you feeling?"

Lotus frowned and pulled her hoof back. "I..." She considered leaving like he asked, but instead stayed beside him.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:33 pm

She rapidly shook her head. "No, I'll come find you." with that she turned and exited the clinic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:35 pm

As a delayed reaction to the mares sudden appearance, his augments groan and hop him to the side, his hooves impacting the ground with a loud thump that can be slightly felt through the ground. "Scheisse! Do not do that!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:36 pm

The mare stifled a laugh. "Sorry, just thought I'd say hi."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:41 pm

"YOU ARE A MONSTER! YOU ARE THE REASON I SUFFERED! YOUR TOWN BURNED BECAUSE OF YOU!" Change screamed at him in his mind.

"I...I didn't..." Charcoal mumbled quietly.

"YOU DIDN'T WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO?"

"I...I..."

"YOUR QUEST FOR REVENGE IS WHAT BROUGHT HIM DOWN ON US! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"I...it is my fault," he mumbled, tears forming in his eyes.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Cast recomposed himself, trying to save some of his dignity. "To answer your question, not that great."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:44 pm

[PER8]Lotus turned at Charcoal's voice. "What is?" she asked softly.

"Oh, well that's not good," Martini replied and trotted closer to him. "Anything I can do to make you feel better?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Sits in front of Quiver. "Doing somethin'?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm

"YOU ARE THE REASON HE WENT AFTER THEM! THE REASON HE WENT AFTER ME!"

"I...I am..." he said quietly through sobs.

"YOU ARE THE REASON HE TOOK ME! THE REASON HE RAPED AND MAIMED ME! AND THEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO GRANT ME AN END TO MY PAIN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

"I am worthless...you...you are right Change...I...I failed you. I failed everyone," Charcoal continued to mutter to himself through his choked sobs.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:54 pm

He sighed and his eyes looked away. "Nothing in your power." He said while still walking, but slow enough so that they could walk and talk.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Quiver looks up.
"Oh, hi Novae. I was just..."
He thinks about it for a few seconds.
"...it's nothing important.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:57 pm

"I guess. Useful thing, isn't it? Storing map and places where you've been. Even, somehow, indicates who are hostile and who are friendly..I can't get how that part of it works." Snorts. "Pre-war magic and technology mixes confuses me at times."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:00 pm

"They certainly are quite interesting. I wonder why they were issued to Stables. I mean, why would Stable-Tec create them with EFS and SATS?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Lotus hesitated for a moment, then slowly moved to lay down beside Charcoal. "You're not worthless," she told him quietly, considering getting closer but worried he'd just pull away again. "You've helped me and my sister more than anyone else has in a long time, and you helped Ditsy, and you killed every Raider on the highway. Those sound like some very worthy things to a lot of ponies."

"You sure about that? A young, single mare such as myself, and you can't think of anything that would feel good to you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:05 pm

"It wasn't intend on civilian usage or in Stables. Military." Thinks for few seconds. "My guess - they made too much of them and just used in Stables. For them...err...I mean for you and your folks it would be useful to watch over your health status, listening to broadcasts and store useful date on it. There are more advanced, top-military grade Pip's...at least I've read about them. They are much powerful piece of tech."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:07 pm

He stays silent but looks her direction with a blank expression, the gears are turning but not quite getting anywhere through the stormy tides of his mind.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:08 pm

"So?" she cooed and bit her lip. "Any ideas?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:10 pm

"There were no broadcasts done in Stable 16, but they are quite helpful in medical diagnoses. EFS was useless, since ponies rarely fought. SATS was for the same reason, but it was usually locked anyway. If they are surplus, then they had enough to supply 16 with at least 800."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 pm

"IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU PARENTS DIED!" the voice continued to scream in his head, drowning out Lotus.

"I...I tried to save them..." he mumbles.

"TRIED? YOU TRIED? YOU FAILED THEM JUST LIKE YOU FAILED ME!"

"I...you...it's all my fault," he mumbled through his fresh wave of tears.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 pm

"Wow..just...wow..." Cocks her head. "Do...you think you could get one for me? I'll pay. With caps, stuff or favour."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:15 pm

"Charcoal?" Lotus asked quietly and moved closer to him.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next