Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
Katarn
Ironmonger
Orm
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
XT Vengeance
14 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 am

Blocked the site?

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 am

Last wrote:Blocked the site?
His parents set up a router that blocks all forums, game sites, etc. at exactly 1am.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 am

hey last weren't you planning on having tumble confront Painkiller about the "Orders"?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:10 am

Not at the moment. He probably won't say anything about it unless he has a reason to like if he witnessed him giving orders to Cherry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:12 am

@Camo, XT what about proxy?
Also, I'm at work.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:16 am

Technically he never gave her actual orders, even though he did not ask her to help he just said, lets go. the only other time was when he belted out verbally for her mouthing off to clockwork. At first I had an Uncomfortable Cadet at the beginning of her name, but I changed it to Cherry blossom after sleeping on it, it really was uncomfortable for me to post it as Cadet
Technically shadow confronted him about the orders part and PK has been conscious of that fact.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 am

I'm aware of those things. But it was explained to him by Cherry that he ordered her to Freemane. And that is all that he is aware of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 am

The bird is the word.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 am

Well..everybody heard about the bird Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:22 am

Katarn wrote:Well..everybody heard about the bird Spike

NO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:23 am

Last wrote:I'm aware of those things. But it was explained to him by Cherry that he ordered her to Freemane. And that is all that he is aware of.

yeah, I know I was just trying to make it clear that PK is actively trying to make sure he doesn't Issue an 'order'.

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 am

I'm at work, so no youtube for me (I'm lazy to plug in headphones) and my PC is slow, so...alright, fine.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 am

Last wrote:

NO.
Have you heard the word? It's of the avian variety...

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:25 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:

NO.
Have you heard the word? It's of the avian variety...
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Il0hCm4V2nfZd
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:26 am

NOOOOO!!!!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:27 am

Your resistance makes my grin wider.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:28 am

@Char and Clock Damn, I thought this would be something they would actually have to work through...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:28 am

@Camo is the quest complete? I mean is there anything else to do here?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:29 am

I love how everyone just forgot about Martini

@Last: You can go back to town if you want, just not tonight cuz I'm goin to bed soon.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:30 am

Cast, you should said it like this:
"Your resistance only makes my grin wider." Trollestia
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:30 am

If you're referring to Tumble he just got his ass beat over ditzy. He doesn't even remember Martini at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:31 am

CamoBadger wrote:I love how everyone just forgot about Martini

@Last: You can go back to town if you want, just not tonight cuz I'm goin to bed soon.

I was asking if one of my characters were to leave would I miss anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:31 am

"...Friggin' dumbasses..."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:32 am

Last wrote:

I was asking if one of my characters were to leave would I miss anything?
Depends on how long they were gone for.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:36 am

Nevermind. I was just planning on having Tumble leave for NA alone. I don't think anyone wants him (Her at the moment) in the wagon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:39 am

PK is interested in him in a scholarly fashion... and curious about their anatomy
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:40 am

Last wrote: "Why are you asking me?"

was that for Searchlight?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:41 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:PK is interested in him in a scholarly fashion... and curious about their anatomy
"Prepare for your examination!" *manic grin*

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:41 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:PK is interested in him in a scholarly fashion... and curious about their anatomy

He is physically female at the moment if that's what you're asking. He's not going to give Pain a look at Clock's genitals though.

Yes. Is PK talking to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:50 am

Oh I'm sorry it was just a general statement, and well more like the original changeling anatomy. Not that he would dissect but he would love to be able to perform an exam on a rare specimen of near equine anatomy.

Also it has nothing to do with clockwork's physical sexual nature, honestly youthink that with just one night with Blood Clot and all he wants to do is hump. He's definately not looking to form relationships but to sleep with a mare when he knows he's never going to see his wife, and with his penis with the only functioning sensation nerves he's going to want to have some sex with no strings attached. he's accepted hes down in the wastes, stuck and literally abandoned by his government.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next