Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends

+10
Tytan
MrMagma
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Ironmonger
Aonee
RoboRed
Harold_Genhi
CamoBadger
14 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

League of Legends - Page 10 Empty Re: League of Legends

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 am

Just won 4 PvP games in a row as a Jungler. I used Hecarim for three, and Cho'Gath for one. It was a little confusing at times, because I did my thing of muting everyone except my friends, and people kept using the wrong pings. I didn't know what the hell they were trying to tell me.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Just won 4 PvP games in a row as a Jungler. I used Hecarim for three, and Cho'Gath for one. It was a little confusing at times, because I did my thing of muting everyone except my friends, and people kept using the wrong pings. I didn't know what the hell they were trying to tell me.
Iron you should enable chat for your team. Regardless of assholery it is the only place of context.

I had a very good game tonight meanwhileLeague of Legends - Page 10 Screenshot%202014-02-01%2017.24.46
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4fqsplhyypt1k4/Screenshot%202014-02-01%2017.24.46.png
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:41 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Iron you should enable chat for your team. Regardless of assholery it is the only place of context.

Not happening. When I get upset it causes even more issues with my thinking. Emotional distress is not something I need when I just want to play a game. It can sometimes take over an hour to get rid of those feelings. The only people I don't mute are friends, who I know will actually be nice.

Regardless, I'm glad that you had a good game.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down