Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Draconequus rank?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Draconequus rank?

Post by Moodyman90 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Eh, sometimes some forum necromancy isn't a bad thing. Yeah stuff like this thread it probably shouldn't happen but it keeps the same topic from popping up over and over if people look for it.

Like the "who here has a Steam account" thread. Hasn't had a post in it in months but it wouldn't be a bad thing if people posted in there again. Especially new members or older members who didn't post there before. Same thing goes for any game threads that the disscusion died off a few months afterwards but has a sudden revival due to a new guy showing up or the game going on sale in Steam and new people buy it.

In any case, when was the last time you took a dip Robo?
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:No.

You are Unicron, Destroyer of Worlds.
Heh. Heheh. HehahahahHAHAHA AH HA HA HA HA!

Seriously, that was funny. Lyra

Anyways, I'm way closer to this:
Spoiler:
Source

If I could have any fictional job, I would be an apocalypse eater: Patrolling the multiverses for omnicidal maniacs and preventing doomsday prophecies from unfolding. I'd explode chumps like Unicron for lunch. (Breakfast is muffins, of course.)

So on-topic, why do most forums prevent users from setting their own custom titles? Most of us would love to round out our personalized avatars, usernames, and signatures with a custom mini-name, too. Is most forum software just configured so only admins can set titles?
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Derpmind wrote:So on-topic, why do most forums prevent users from setting their own custom titles? Most of us would love to round out our personalized avatars, usernames, and signatures with a custom mini-name, too. Is most forum software just configured so only admins can set titles?
I dunno.
I think we only have active mods, though, like Robo. All the admins are gone, so we might just not have the right person around to make such a change.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:47 pm

No, I'm 100% admin. And all you have to do is ask - I'm really not picky about the titles thing.
Also, I think it's just a restriction on how the forums are programmed.

Moodyman90 wrote:
In any case, when was the last time you took a dip Robo?
It's been...*backs up slowly*...quite a while...*scurries off*

Last edited by RoboRed on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:54 pm

RoboRed wrote:No, I'm 100% admin. And all you have to do is ask - I'm really not picky about the titles thing.
The question was "Why can't we, the 'normal' users, change our own titles?"
My answer was that I didn't think you had the ability to change forum options like that.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Just realized that half a second before you replied. Fixed answer.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:40 pm

"By the power of Applejack!" Expertly lassos Robo and slowly pulls him towards a vat.
"Don't be like that Robo, you know you enjoy it."
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:10 pm

*claws at floor*

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh stop resisting, you'll become more powerful.
*gives the rope a strong yank to pull him off the floor a bit*
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:17 pm

nope

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 pm

May I please have the title 'Mindmaster Extraordinaire'? (That sounds silly enough, right?)
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Done.

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:54 pm

*a majestic form rises from the IMP vat and disappears into the sky*

I wanted to commission an art of a character I've thought about, for this special occasion. I'd make an elaborate post of some kind with that art and have a new avatar.
Well, since both artists that were recommended to me are indisposed (one is busy, the other has health problems), there's just white noise for now.
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down