Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All my OCs

5 posters

Go down

All my OCs Empty All my OCs

Post by Reverb Blaze Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Reverb, Cy(Cyber), Spectrum, Sketch, Switch, Falcon Sharpwing, Inferno Magmafury, Glacier Sleetfreeze, Shroud Nightshard, Glare Swordshine, Fall Landslice, Torment, Turmoil, Rob(Robot :P), Corruption, Mystic, Oakheart, Cyclone, Spark, Prism, Sweetie Kelle Sweetie Belle , Victory, Shay, Malice, Turbo. (you thought this would be entertaining? read description. FOR ME TO REMEMBER UNDERLINE UNDER LINE UNDERLINE )

Last edited by Reverb Blaze on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE I MESSED UP)
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down

All my OCs Empty Re: All my OCs

Post by Nightfire Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 am

Reverb Blaze wrote:Reverb, Cy(Cyber), Spectrum, Sketch, Switch, Falcon Sharpwing, Inferno Magmafury, Glacier Sleetfreeze, Shroud Nightshard, Glare Swordshine, Fall Landslice, Torment, Turmoil, Rob(Robot :P), Corruption, Mystic, Oakheart, Cyclone, Spark, Prism, Sweetie Kelle Sweetie Belle , Victory, Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves , Spike Spike , Turbo. (you thought this would be entertaining? read description. FOR ME TO REMEMBER UNDERLINE UNDER LINE UNDERLINE )

Derpy and Spike not OC's FWI

Violet, Isacc, Kira, Nightfire, Zuma, Jingle, Jangle, Snowflake, Abigor, Shimmer, Yuko, Kito, Floare, Ariel, Light, Rose, Doc (A JACKASS), Carmela, and many more that my tired mine cant proccess
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Here is a list of the OCs I have in the stories I am working on:
Equestrian Icarus: Lug Nut , Starshine, Strums, Songbird
Bullets and Bottlecaps: Charcoal, Scorch, Rough, and Tumble.
And of course I have a Fallout Equestria version of Lug Nut.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Listing all of our OC's? Okie dokie lokie. Some of these are used in stories, some are not, and some are just RP. If you care enough to find out more about one, just ask.

In doing this list, I found that I have 2 Felix's Crazy

Cryssy, Red Lightning, Lemon Bar, Snowfall, Riptide, Typhoon, Deimos, Goldenhoof, Inkblot, Praeses, Sweep, Virula, Felix (Batpony), Nurse Carefree, Nurse Scalpel, Gentletouch, Gemstone, Azure (Not the same as guard's Azure), Wheat Harvest, Starfall, Featherfall, Night Gale, Prophet, Malvin, Scorch (not the same as XT's phoenix), Swarm, Osira, Nala'Zee, Sting, Harrow, Ic, Tenderheart, Ironside, Compass, Lock, Stock, Barrel, Raven, Peisinoe, Aglaope, Thelxiepeia, Eria, Elysia, Whiplash, Syver, Violet, Aurora, Hex, Shayle, Felix (zebra), Charmer, Strike, Little Doc, Xion, Seer, the Praetor, Iredi, Obsinth, Tailspin, Brand, Leer, Ghould, Merry Scroll, Load, and Neishka (yes, she's a character, and I lurve her).

I think that's all of them...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Well, let me look through my multiple literary embarassments and current story for all of my OCs. Most of 'em are human, as many of the other characters I use are canon ones, or are unnamed. Like Camo, I can elaborate further on any one of them, but who would be interested enough to ask me to do that?

Humans: Killian, Kathy, Skipper, Marcus, Sanders, Micheal, Sean, Markov, Cox, Grant, Jennings, Briggs, Zach, Stross, Elise.

Ponies: Bookworm, Time Piece, Vafrous, Frosty Hooves, Torchlight, Blinding Flash, Tin Kettle, Shimmer.

Overall, a fairly small list. Probably comes from my tendency to use canon characters in my 'literature'.

Last edited by IncoherentOrange on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverb Blaze Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Nightfire wrote:
Reverb Blaze wrote:Reverb, Cy(Cyber), Spectrum, Sketch, Switch, Falcon Sharpwing, Inferno Magmafury, Glacier Sleetfreeze, Shroud Nightshard, Glare Swordshine, Fall Landslice, Torment, Turmoil, Rob(Robot :P), Corruption, Mystic, Oakheart, Cyclone, Spark, Prism, Sweetie Kelle Sweetie Belle , Victory, Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves , Spike Spike , Turbo. (you thought this would be entertaining? read description. FOR ME TO REMEMBER UNDERLINE UNDER LINE UNDERLINE )

Derpy and Spike not OC's FWI

Violet, Isacc, Kira, Nightfire, Zuma, Jingle, Jangle, Snowflake, Abigor, Shimmer, Yuko, Kito, Floare, Ariel, Light, Rose, Doc (A JACKASS), Carmela, and many more that my tired mine cant proccess

FIIIYAYAYAYAINED Derpy and Spike are just canon characters. I also forgot to add Shay. And Malice.
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverb Blaze Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:24 pm

I don't understand. All MY OCs, not YOUR OCs. For ME to remember. Got that?
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content