Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+27
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Ametros
Icy Shake
Kattlarv
IncoherentOrange
Karasu
Downloaded Skill
Valikdu
WovenTales
Ketchup
Kippershy
OneMoreDaySK
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
Admiral Stoic Rum
FeatherDust
Caoimhe
Vergil
Ironmonger
Cptadder
RoboRed
Sindri
Frost
31 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by 222222 Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 pm

@Frost: she just came up with the idea for it, gave the go ahead to the scientists, and funded it all in secret from anyone outranking her. I suppose not technically inventing, but being responsible for. And with the fanatical loyalty seen in the Ministry of Peace, unlikely that her doctor scientists spell maker whatevers would have kept it from her. But you are correct, I misspoke when I said she invented it.
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Sindri Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah, the first test of a Megaspell was the battlefield-wide healing spell that Steelhooves saw. Anyone outwise the MoP learned about it later and started adapting the framework to do things other than heal without Flutters' involvement. In fact I don't think that any destructive purpose had been devised for Megaspells as of when she gave them to the Zebras, because her entire idea was to give both sides such powerful shields and healing ability that combat became impossible.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 pm

One of the Iron God's Defiler bots visits the Hoof. Twin-linked laser cannons, twin-gatling lasers, a plasma bombard, and giant crushing claws. Awesomeness ensues.
Spoiler:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 pm

boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com wrote:(( Hey everyone, I’m very sorry for not having drawn anything new recently, but I’ve just not been doing very well emotionally for a while now. I’m not in danger or anything, but drawing is just nearly impossible to the point where I wanted to close this tumblr.
I’m going to leave it open, but I am going to take a break, and I’m not sure how long it will be. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I hope all of you take care, and I hope to be back soon. ))
I'll miss your art, and hope you feel better soon... If there's anything any of us can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Woonafans: Moonstuck appears to be climaxing like right fucking now and is accepting commands! Sweetie Belle
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Caoimhe wrote:climaxing

hee hee hee hee Spike

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 pm

^My thoughts exactly.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:34 pm

...Okay, you got me Iron. That works.

And that's terrible.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:climaxing

hee hee hee hee [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 779695502

God dammit
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Literal children, the lot of ya!
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 pm

*pulls you all into a hug* Admit ya sorry gits yall love me!

Cao you fucking walked into that one admit it!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 pm

*wrenches self out of Iron's hug* You did, Cao. You did.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm considering just hanging back and using puns based on what you all say. That way I can laugh heartily with the laughter of dark gods.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Page 35... and then there was spam... very similar to page's 32 and 33.
Also it does look like Moonstuck is ending tonight or this week at least. We will miss you moonstuck at least we have Slice of Life to replace you.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:46 pm

You can hang back here with me, Iron. Let me know if a cop is coming while I dope my scope.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Cptadder wrote:Page 35... and then there was spam... very similar to page's 32 and 33.
did someone say spam?

Trollestia

Last edited by stringtheory on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Stringtheory is ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Stringtheory is ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
that joke was just too obvious not to make, so I made it
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:52 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Cptadder wrote:Page 35... and then there was spam... very similar to page's 32 and 33.
did someone say spam?

Trollestia

Vikings: Founders of the Adeptus Spaminicus, who are in charge of policing the Guardsmen's rations, ensuring that the heresy of not having spam never sees the light of day again.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:54 pm

See, this is how derailing is supposed to happen.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Vikings: Founders of the Adeptus Spaminicus, who are in charge of policing the Guardsmen's rations, ensuring that the heresy of not having spam never sees the light of day again.
now a good enough time as ever to post this:
Spoiler:
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Grandpa Adder:"You damn kids knock that shit off!"yes I am calling you old
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Old-man-with-cane1

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Vikings: Founders of the Adeptus Spaminicus, who are in charge of policing the Guardsmen's rations, ensuring that the heresy of not having spam never sees the light of day again.
now a good enough time as ever to post this:
Spoiler:

The Machine Spirit in that vacuum wanted revenge. One of the Space Wolves chewed up his cousin's cord.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 pm

@WavemasterRyx:
I hope that you feel better soon.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Grandpa Adder:"You damn kids knock that shit off!"yes I am calling you old
and here we go:

now no one post until he posts
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Not sure if safe. But this story has a wonderful plot. Spike
Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Grandpa Adder:"You damn kids knock that shit off!"yes I am calling you old
Old? Old was a century ago son, Olde was three centuries ago, I am something beyond that now. Old is a human word for human concepts of time and longevity. I left those foolish concepts of morality when I left behind my mortality.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Back then he was called Ye Olde Adder.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Old? Old was a century ago son, Olde was three centuries ago, I am something beyond that now. Old is a human word for human concepts of time and longevity. I left those foolish concepts of morality when I left behind my mortality.

Before there was time, there was Adder. When all that we know us but ashes, Adder shall be there to dance upon our graves. Tremble before Adder. You cannot escape. Adder Forgiveth not, and he forgeteth not. Know Adder, and know your end.

Ia! Ia! Adder ptagn!
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Adder is, Adder was, Adder shall be.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next