Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+33
Sindri
Downloaded Skill
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Mister Nikel
Katarn
tylertoon2
Ametros
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
Kippershy
Plasticube
Mech
WovenTales
SilentCarto
IncoherentOrange
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Ketchup
Quotidian
FeatherDust
WavemasterRyx
OBS.GS.§S
OneMoreDaySK
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
Valikdu
Ironmonger
Stringtheory
Caoimhe
Vergil
37 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:57 pm

I shoved my rating straight from teen to mature as soon as I was ready to publish my said chapter.
If it involves a scene like that, it should be mature, no matter what.

The only exception should be my favourite clopfic... [redacted]

edit: oh, so it turns out, even that is a mature.

Last edited by Kippershy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Downloaded Skill Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Kipper, I'm pretty sure even linking to that material is against the rules. Lets not have another incident.

*Edit*

Called it.

On the upshot at least you probably aren't treading a line to get perma-banned. You've got a... colorful reputation.

Last edited by Downloaded Skill on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 pm

you wet blanket.

edit - I'm the one who made the edit, not mods.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 pm

That title keeps me away. Far, far away.

All but one of my stories are rated 'Teen', varying from occasional, but rather violent scenes to frequent inexplicit gore, and some darkness in plot, now that I think of it. 'Teen' is a fairly wide range, I think.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Do I need to smack seven shades of shit outta ya?
Your wet blanketness has gotta go before I do.

My reputation is absolutely fine.

also, for those interested, the fic (no link) was Nailing Nightmare. Rated mature on FIMFic.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Kippershy wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Thanks for the elaboration. Also It would be interesting to see an FoE fic in the zebra lands.
there actually is one: Fallout Equestria: New Roam, it's...not bad, I quit it a couple chapters ago when the author put in an explicit rape scene just because he wanted to show how evil the rapists were (it was female-on-male so it's kinda alright), I tried talking him out of it, but didn't manage to, so I quit,
it's a bit on the illogical/silly side, because the main hostile faction has access to seemingly unlimited pre-war tech, and apparently has the logistical support to sustain a huge army, yet tries to be grimdark and actually kinda succeeds in that respect

Yet you didn't complain when I added a feral ghoul raping a child.

WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO.
yeah, I told the author to bump the rating up but he still hasn't the idiot How
yes but if I recall correctly, I don't even remember that scene from your story, that's how short it is, this is like at least a few pages long
you have been warned:
so yeah, I need to go take a shower, I feel unclean for just posting it
not sure if I can post the actual 'scene' here (under a spoiler tag of course) or would that would be against the rules?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Thanks for the elaboration. Also It would be interesting to see an FoE fic in the zebra lands.
there actually is one: Fallout Equestria: New Roam, it's...not bad, I quit it a couple chapters ago when the author put in an explicit rape scene just because he wanted to show how evil the rapists were (it was female-on-male so it's kinda alright), I tried talking him out of it, but didn't manage to, so I quit,
it's a bit on the illogical/silly side, because the main hostile faction has access to seemingly unlimited pre-war tech, and apparently has the logistical support to sustain a huge army, yet tries to be grimdark and actually kinda succeeds in that respect

I have three factions in my story capable of supporting armies but not huge armies. One is a deity that has been biding its time, one is the FoE version of Calculator (yeah big surprise coming from me), and the other is those Trottoman guys I occasionally talk about. Damn it's hard spoiling without spoiling! Also I hope you will be happy to know I've solved the OP issue with my protagonists, they meet a certain entity with four legs and they nearly die. All I'm going to say. Won't say when, how, why, what, or who. FORESHADOWING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *acts like a ghost*

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Ahh, okay.
and yeah, the scene I wrote barely touches half an A4 page if I recall correctly.

It was more of a case of having it happen at all and making Crimson witness it to give him that issue than it was to put the scene in and really go into detail.
might have to check that rape scene out on new roam.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

I have three factions in my story capable of supporting armies but not huge armies. One is a deity that has been biding its time, one is the FoE version of Calculator (yeah big surprise coming from me), and the other is those Trottoman guys I occasionally talk about. Damn it's hard spoiling without spoiling! Also I hope you will be happy to know I've solved the OP issue with my protagonists, they meet a certain entity with four legs and they nearly die. All I'm going to say. Won't say when, how, why, what, or who. FORESHADOWING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *acts like a ghost*
let me just say that there was a semi-flashback where I though the battle was pre-war just by the amount of Zebras and vehicles the faction had (can't find the scene), and this was against some kind of hord of monsters, and it was like a few days before the protagonist saw it (think it was some kind of regular video recording)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm

I can see how that would get confusing. Personally my mind would be swimming in circles like HURR HURR HURR DURR

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:22 pm

@Kip
Meh, was exploring eqd fic, saw legendary tag, read first chapter. Stopped until story was finished. Meanwhile played FO:3. When almost done with story, started reading that. Finished within a day or two. Reread it. Went on with other sidefics, PuppySmiles, then Project Horizons. Followed you all crazies just right before the second comment thread got maxed and eventually y'all invaded Cloudsville and I came along.

@Dawn Discussion
Well, the thing is the other of the H6 went on to leadership positions. Now while they didn't hold absolute authority, i.e. Crunchy Carrots, they did become essentially the face of their organization. If the prophet is the Harbinger's mysterious face, then it's probably Dawn. Now her reasons are unknown right now, but I'm betting her people are getting this stuff from Redoubt or a crazy sentinent AI that happens to occupy several factories. She might be the only reason Chapel hasn't been rushed by Steel Rain, come to think of it.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Pretty sure it's a rule in Fo:E fics to kick the ass of your protagonist at least a few times, in order to make the story seem more real, like the characters are in some kind of mortal danger 80%-95% of the time, which is what the games are like. (Complete with spamming stimpak equivalents to keep yourself alive!)

Speaking of realism and danger and stuff, there are some things that I think are overused in settings such as these to denote 'bad' characters, the major offender being rape, (which is, of course, a special kind of evil) one that seems especially overused. Of course, it's usually a topper for a more neutral, morally-justifiable type of evil, which leads the reader to confirm that this character is simply bad and should probably be destroyed, eventually, somehow. Then again, it's kinda hard to add evil to a character non-anviliciously. Then again, 'Instant evil, just add rape' isn't too uncommon in most all corners of popular media. Hm.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm

I'm curious as to what this Redoubt place is. Yeah I know I seem like I don't pay attention but I forget a lot of things. This is the jackass that left his keys in a Meijer because he set them down to play a game demo.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Kippershy wrote:Do I need to smack seven shades of shit outta ya?

also, for those interested, the fic (no link) was Nailing Nightmare. Rated mature on FIMFic.

Smack seven shades out of me? I find your techniques very heavy handed Kipper.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Downloaded Skill wrote:

Gotta really hand it to him though, he's good with his hands. Lyra

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:16 pm

swicked wrote:No one had so much as heard of the Harbingers 'till a week ago in-story, though.
Dawn has been about longer than that.

I'd be willing to think she's involved, maybe even a higher-up, but the leader? I just dunno... how would she of organized all of this so suddenly?
They started showing up just after BJ awakened the cyberdemon, right?
Can it really be a coincidence?
They've clearly been around for longer than a week; they have large numbers with decent organization and communications, good equipment, and the training to use it (in addition to their recently acquired hordes of rookies). But they've only been visible outside the Core for a few days. Meanwhile Dawn disappears off the map for a decade, and comes back right now. I know having as much action as we've scene all within a couple months means coincidences will happen, but...

Anyway, the pegasus referred to as Harbinger who may or may not be Dawn isn't in charge. A leadership position sure, maybe even presented as the top to those within the organization, but the thing behind the Harbingers is bigger and darker than that.

Downloaded Skill wrote:Its a very... compact profile pic. I totally don't mind that Sindri has a much larger profile picture.

In truth I need it to be a bit bigger to use as a steam profile pic.
I actually use stylebot to limit the size of all the profile pics on this forum (and move them to the left side) from my point of view, so I hadn't noticed a difference... My own picture is just the one I pull off my hard drive for every profile pic, and I let the site the account is for resize it to their own specifications instead of doing anything myself.

stringtheory wrote:(it was female-on-male so it's kinda alright)
dude

what
no
just no
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Rape is rape, doesn't matter who does what and how.

Reminds me of a quote from Tv Tropes. "Obviously if you're watching a scene with a woman tied to a bed while a man forces sex on her, the final act of that movie will involve said man getting shot in the face by Bruce Willis. If, on the other hand, it's a man being tied down and forced into sex by a pretty lady, well, you're watching a wacky romantic comedy."

Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 pm

It's time for another patent-pending SilentCarto Speculation Spectacular!

Ironmonger wrote:I recall in one chapter that Blackjack saw a 'moving building'. Any info on what the George S. Patton that was?
For reference:
Chapter 29 wrote:There was nothing on the other side of the gap except another row of decaying homes and the dark outline of a large building beyond them.
...A building that moved…
It's unknown yet. Could have been the tank, could have been the Hoofington Ursa, could have been something like the Robomination. I lean toward the latter two explanations on the basis that, while the tank is big, it's not so big you would refer to it as a "large building that moved". You could certainly express amazement that a vehicle could be so large, but I don't feel that it's so epically big that you would think of it in the same terms as an office building. An Ursa Major, on the other hoof...

I hasten to point out that the Starspawn of Black Pony Mountain is known to exist. It attacked the meeting between Big Daddy and the Highlanders and "ate Reaper and Highlander alike" (Ch. 41), and the Hoofington Six were certainly savvy enough to tell the difference between a war machine armed with guns and cannons and an organic monster eating people. And according to Rampage, going east of Paradise is an "even worse idea. Ever hear of an Ursa Major? ... Let’s just that say there’s a reason everypony stays away from Black Pony Mountain." (Ch. 28) Stygius presumably could have told us something about it, had BJ thought to ask.

So the Starspawn gets my vote.

Kippershy wrote:Finders Keepers founded The Keepers.
Big Daddy founded The Reapers
Zodiac founded The Collegiate.
King Awesome founded The Society
I can't remember the fifth member, saying that.
Crunchy Carrots, while she didn't found the Rangers, established the Hoofington branch at Ironmare.

Kippershy wrote:Coincidence that it's Glory's mother? Okay, a little, but not too much.
Just... chance.
I doubt that. Look at it from the other perspective: Glory is on the surface as a direct result of her mother's abandonment, both in terms of her joining the VC, which was in turn founded in large part due to Dawn's influence, and because Dawn's return to the surface made a handy touchstone for the faked confession that keeps Glory down there.*†

I proposed a few weeks ago that Dawn's tribe was made up entirely of EoS-worshippers. The Harbingers like organization, and the Hoofington Six were definitely bringing order to the wasteland. Greater trade with Thunderhead would offer the chance to bring powerful allies into the fold. And with the rest of her tribe slaughtered** while she was gallivanting around with the Six, that would make Dawn the high priestess by default. And when the Core woke up, started all the old underground factories and such, it would seem like a sign that her faith had been rewarded.

* [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 18 FacehoofNo wonder Dawn never came back! "Her flank had a brand on it that was nearly identical to the one that had been forced upon Glory." She may have left of her own free will, but the Enclave made sure that she would never return. And why not? She was agitating for open trade with the surface. I wonder how much Striker knows about this.

** By the Remnant, perhaps? Or maybe by Shujaa!Rampage? (Wouldn't that be a kick in the head!)

† Wait a minute, wait a minute... if Lighthooves didn't do all this stuff on behalf of the Enclave, why did he brand Glory? Is it out of a misplaced sense of loyalty, protecting the Enclave through his own methods, or is he perhaps a founding member of the Harbingers? Suppose that Dawn converted him during Glory's childhood.‡ Perhaps he branded Glory as a favor to Dawn, to keep Glory on the surface with her mother in hopes that she will learn of her birthright and join the cause. How Lovecraftian.

‡ Or maybe Dawn's tribe wasn't as wiped out as it seemed. Suppose that Lighthooves is actually Glory's uncle... (Next time on As Equestria Turns.)

Last edited by SilentCarto on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Sindri wrote:
dude

what
no
just no
okay, not my best moment Scootaloo , I suck at wording stuff
what I meant to say was in the correspondence between us, he PM'd me asking for my opinion on putting in a rape scene, my response: NO. just, NO. (worded nicely of course), but I asked for additional details (because no one seems to include them) anyway, he sent them to me, it said that the rape would be female-on-male, I commented back saying that he might be able to put a little bit more in because of that, eventually he offered to send me the whole scene, I accepted, I read about half of it before losing my faith in humanity, and by this time I knew despite my objections he would include the scene so I immediately went and un-favorited the story and never looked back

as for what I put up there IDK Scootaloo Scootaloo Scootaloo Scootaloo Scootaloo Scootaloo
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Downloaded Skill wrote:

Reminds me of a quote from Tv Tropes. "Obviously if you're watching a scene with a woman tied to a bed while a man forces sex on her, the final act of that movie will involve said man getting shot in the face by Bruce Willis. If, on the other hand, it's a man being tied down and forced into sex by a pretty lady, well, you're watching a wacky romantic comedy."

So now we delve into gender expectations. Stereotypically, if a woman can't defend herself against a man, it's ok and they are sympathized with. But if a man can't protect himself in a similar scenario, he's seen as weak. Because apparently society subconsciously deems women weak and the touchy-feely things are feminine... Something like that?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:22 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:
Downloaded Skill wrote:

So now we delve into gender expectations. Stereotypically, if a woman can't defend herself against a man, it's ok and they are sympathized with. But if a man can't protect himself in a similar scenario, he's seen as weak. Because apparently society subconsciously deems women weak and the touchy-feely things are feminine... Something like that?

Lets not continue this. No one is going to win and a lot of people are going to look bad. String Theory clarified that is was poor wording.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:29 pm

I'm going to be honest and say that, pertaining to this rape subject, I'm sitting here thinking "Excuse me does anyone really give a damn?". It's a really touchy subject that I myself am neutral on (honestly I don't care) and people are going to be looking like bastards for what they say.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 pm

The subject is dropped.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 pm

I think I recall seeing in FoE that Little Pip beheaded a Steel Ranger with Little Macintosh. When I read that I thought I was high on something.

Also some bastard teenagers were throwing rocks at my house earlier, came dangerously close to breaking my windows by my couch, making that almost vandalism-bordering-assault/something. I already planned on getting a Type 53 but now I'm planning on it even more.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Downloaded Skill wrote:Have we speculated as to what the Cyberdemon was? I think this was from earlier on before I started lurking in the discussion. Please correct me if I'm wrong here since I haven't reread PH, which I really should, but the Cyberdemon was from the Flash Fillies building right? The Goldenblood hologram that fried nearly everything in the room and nearly tore BJ in half trying to get the EC-1011? I think it's an AI, or a person, in the core that would be tied to the Robomination from the tunnels and the laser burst that incinerated the Hightower Warden. If there was anyplace to put a master computer in Hoofington with access to all computers in the region, it would be the core. It wouldn't surprise me since with the Cyberdemon and Hightower Warden it tried to use OIA authority.

I would also wager that it, not Spike, sent the message to BJ in Goldenblood's house. Goldy doesn't seem like the person to place a computer terminal with the GoE, it could be traced and give away the location. Luna would not be pleased with that development.
The Cyberdemon appears to be the entity behind the Robomination, the Goldenblood hologram, and Sanguine's secret master, as well as anything robotic that tried to kill BJ at the mention of Goldenblood, and the robot army that invaded Project Chimera. My analysis a while back indicates that it acts like a very dumb but pervasive distributed computer system. There seems to be a competing computer system that acts much more like a person -- wily, subtle, and concentrated. This system seems to correspond to any computers that have seemed friendly, helpful, or sane. These include whoever issued orders to Hank to upload various memories into BJ's systems, the orders to save BJ when she was falling, the green trace in the Chimera system map (which originated from the Security node), the laser that saved BJ's life in Hightower, and probably the one pretending to be Spike in Goldie's house.

My theory is that the cyberdemon is Hoofington's automated defense system, which still considers itself to be under attack and responds accordingly but has no overall plan or goal beyond "Give me EC-1101 GIVE GIVE GIVE". The second system, I suspect, is somepony plugged into a neural interface in the Redoubt. Its goals are highly obscure, but they seem to want Blackjack alive and learning about the past. Or at least, about certain aspects of the past. They are probably operating on the OIA's secret channels, though I don't know why the OIA would have been spying on its own director... and I believe that there was at least one recording that predated the ministries themselves.

Ironmonger wrote:I'm curious as to what this Redoubt place is.
We don't know yet. It's supposed to be a super-vault capable of sheltering ten times the population of a standard Stable, or the typical Stable population in luxury. But since Blueblood et al got bilked, we don't have the slightest idea what they actually built. My pet theory is that the earthly location is just a small bunker containing a teleporter that connects to the Redoubt moon base.
Sweetie Belle

Last edited by SilentCarto on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Sindri wrote:The subject is dropped.
Yeah, stop talking about rape and discuss my crazy-ass theories! Applebloom
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:44 am

SilentCarto wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I'm curious as to what this Redoubt place is.
We don't know yet. It's supposed to be a super-vault capable of sheltering ten times the population of a standard Stable, or the typical Stable population in luxury. But since Blueblood et al got bilked, we don't have the slightest idea what they actually built. My pet theory is that the earthly location is just a small bunker containing a teleporter that connects to the Redoubt moon base.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 18 2182320263

Meh, methinks it's a giant floating stable blimp style. It travels around and avoids Enclave territory.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 am

swicked wrote:Oh, Kim's gonna have a field day when she finds out we, of our own free will, started in on one of her favorite topics to rant about.
And not only that, the scene includes another of her favorite topics that we don't talk about in poor descriptions of equine anatomy—really, squeezing his legs (which should be hind legs) together isn't going to...there's a reason that particular one of her favorites is ignored, isn't there? Stopping talking about the forbidden subject now.

Anyway, on safer topics, I don't remember exactly how I came across Fallout Equestria, but it was sometime about a week or two after Christmas. I had just recently started looking at EqD and really becoming part of the fandom shortly before (I liked the show since around the May/June boundary), and if my memory is correct, was going through some of the fics that I most often heard referenced—I had recently finished MLD and I think Past Sins might have been the story I read immediately prior to Fo:E. I finished it in about a week, possibly right before the second epilogue came out, and I don't quite remember how I got from there to PH, but it only took me a couple days (reading was another week). I think we determined that I caught up a chapter or two before 33. That was a fun time. Yay for recent nostalgia! The third comment thread might have been about two thirds of the way done when I started lurking on that.

On a slightly related note, how many of you are able to run bash scripts and would be interested in one that standardizes the coding of Google Docs/FimFic stories, or one that downloads and standardizes EqD Blogger-style comments? I'm still working on them (none of the features are completely finished yet, and I'm hoping to add a wider variety of sources, namely here), but it might be nice to know if I should put a link up here when I'm done. Main inspiration was actually just not liking my computer freezing when it opened the one-line story files in a text editor. I couldn't stop at only inserting line breaks.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:15 am

Downloaded Skill wrote:

Yes, yes they are.
(As are my jokes, it seems.)

I was extremely tired and sprouting shit at that point, so my jokes tend to get a little violent as my body gets frustrated that my mind won't allow sleep.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:21 am

I've now taken away the content of this post, though the message was that the previous topic ends and if you need to be told why, I will do so over PM to explain just how serious it is. Okay?

Heads up for anyone even thinking of buying Ravaged: DON'T.

The game is broken as fuck with the spawn-raping "game mechanics" of the thing.
I
just tried to play the demo, only to find out that the enemy is freely
allowed into your spawn - and freely allowed to take a heavily armoured
heavily armed tank destroyer into your spawn and spawn rape.

After
I took out their T.D after 2 lives, they waited in OUR chopper and did
exactly the same as before... while a friend went and got their T.D.

Needless
to say, if you can't even spawn into your own area without getting
killed by spawn camping douchebags, then it's not a game to play.

At
least COD puts you at random points, but not this. Where BF3 gives you
some level of protection and ways to fight back, this gives you NONE.

I know not many / if any of you were thinking of it, but just in case.

Last edited by Kippershy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next