Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by FeatherDust on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:32 am

Meleagridis wrote:Since I'm already asking obvious questions, would anyone tell me what classification or genre you'd place the Flim/Flam Brothers song into? It escapes me at the moment.
Well, that type of song is called a Patter Song, if that's what you mean.

Meleagridis wrote:
Icy Shake wrote:
I'd say they start out as honest--if fast-talking, high-pressure, and greedy--hucksters, who end up becoming full-on charlatans/snake-oil salesmen when the competition goes south.
Flim and Flam never lied. Not once. The closest they ever came to speaking untruthfully was speaking quietly when Flim whispered something about running them out of business
They may have been jerks... or very poor with numbers or simply the finer points of running a business. But they weren't conmen.
I won't say they were actively lying, but they were being deceptive and acting in bad faith. The best conman doesn't have to outright lie to manipulate you -- many don't, because lies are often too easy to find out. The con is through other techniques, like high pressure sales and sight-unseen deals.

Right after they ask to borrow some apples, the FlimFlam Brothers are already acting to twist public opinion of the Apple family, who they have not yet even asked for a partnership. "Can you see what the Apple family can't?! I know she can! So can he!" They've gone in less than a minute from "may we please borrow some apples" to "look how misguided these guys are!" This is not the behavior of someone who is trying to establish a business relationship. It's the opposite; defaming a rival by implying that they're hopelessly old-fashioned. Then they offer a poor split to the Apples, and there's no negotiation -- "No deal", and the very next response is, "Okay, then we'll run you out of business." (With what apples, I might ask...) They don't even try to offer a better deal; it's take it or leave it. Again, this is not a negotiation; it's an ultimatum.

Now notice the situation the FlimFlams have set up -- the Apples have no reason to accept the John Henry contest, from a business standpoint; they own the apples and they own the means of production. But the FlimFlams accosted them in the middle of a huge crowd, acted to get the crowd on their side with a catchy song and promises of cider, and only THEN proposed a lousy business deal. If the Apples refuse at that point, it'll turn public opinion against them. They're being put under duress, and I promise you that was no accident. Con men always use some form of pressure to force a quick decision rather than a thoughtful one, and often use language and techniques to try to produce an emotional response rather than a logical one. (Anger is great for this -- you can get people to do lots of things they wouldn't normally do by hitting them with something that makes 'em go "Oh YEAH?!")

Last edited by FeatherDust on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:35 am

The pigs could also be used for chitterlings, grease, and manure.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:38 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Unphased. Roid Rage
Pedantry generators are online.

Hey everypony: Phased means "having phases", like the moon or a cyclical signal. "Unphased" is normally only used in a technical context, when discussing electrical or radio signals or stereo sound.

If you are unaffected by something, you are unfazed. Fazed means "disconcerted" or "stunned", from the middle english "fesen", "frighten".

FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 am

FeatherDust wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Unphased. Roid Rage
Pedantry generators are online.

Hey everypony: Phased means "having phases", like the moon or a cyclical signal. "Unphased" is normally only used in a technical context, when discussing electrical or radio signals or stereo sound.

If you are unaffected by something, you are unfazed. Fazed means "disconcerted" or "stunned", from the middle english "fesen", "frighten".

Never knew/heard that before but thanks. Twilight

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 am

SUFFER.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 am

Ironmonger wrote:Never knew/heard that before but thanks. Twilight

Not just aimed at you, by the way -- I wouldn't have said anything except about six people misused the term the same way.
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:56 am

FeatherDust wrote:

Not just aimed at you, by the way -- I wouldn't have said anything except about six people misused the term the same way.

I know. The English language is a mess. Twilight crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 am

More on Apples: I think the pigs are basically inexplicable, economically speaking (and truffles are more of an oak thing than apple tree), but I do think that cows should be a profit source via rent. I can see rebuilding being a source of debt, but not really a source of wealth differentiation vis a vis the local community: sure, there could have been a prior disaster they needed to recover from, but they weren't hit particularly worse than anyone else by the parasprites (at least in proportional terms), and the Ursa Minor incident only hit the town.

As far as hiring labor goes, as I said, the only time they apparently need more labor is cider season. And they don't really need extra labor for that--or anyway, not much, and what they do need could be covered by one-day (hell, one hour) IOUs to the workers.

Also, apropos of...not much, actually, especially since I brought him up...I always thought that the one picture of Roosevelt, in the car with the cigarette holder, looked like the troll face. So I made this yesterday, because I apparently have (slightly) more time than it feels like I do (and (much) poorer taste than I would like to imagine I do).

Spoiler:
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:40 am

FeatherDust wrote:

On the contrary I meant exactly what I said, my phases of the moon were unaffected by the video Applejack

Icy Shake wrote:More on Apples: I think the pigs are basically inexplicable, economically speaking (and truffles are more of an oak thing than apple tree), but I do think that cows should be a profit source via rent. I can see rebuilding being a source of debt, but not really a source of wealth differentiation vis a vis the local community: sure, there could have been a prior disaster they needed to recover from, but they weren't hit particularly worse than anyone else by the parasprites (at least in proportional terms), and the Ursa Minor incident only hit the town.

As far as hiring labor goes, as I said, the only time they apparently need more labor is cider season. And they don't really need extra labor for that--or anyway, not much, and what they do need could be covered by one-day (hell, one hour) IOUs to the workers.
A valid point about IOU's because lets face it, they can get one worker for no money.
"Hey Dash want Cider? Rainbow Dash Come spend a week picking for us and you won't have to wait in line" Rainbow

Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:00 am

SilentCarto wrote:I want a bigger version of the image on the fan!
Finally got it finished for you, sir.

Spoiler:
http://wavemasterryx.tumblr.com/post/32454355695
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 am

Erumpet wrote:@hinds: so you where P(hysics)- 21? I certainly hope you played that for everything it's worth. Was there anyone else there that would get the reference?
Aye, that's right, Physics and Player. I don't know if anyone else there got it, though. One of the people there was a friend who I've been trying to get to read FoE… but she's a history/criminal justice dual major and so quite busy.

Cptadder wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Oh, right, this bit isn't something that sprang wholly from my own brain! I'd pretty much completely forgotten that.
For obvious reasons FoE never goes into the Zebra political situation but Kkat spend time doing world building in the comment threads. Just like Sebria we forget things until we remember them....
Derpy Hooves Or something
Sebria?

Cptadder wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
By the way, I played in my university's second annual Physics vs. Chemistry laser tag match today (We won, making the record 2-0! That'll teach the Chemistry department to challenge us at throwing coherent light pulses around!)... and I was Player 21.
So did anyone go through the play area walls? Maybe that's just because it was Navy VS Marine night at the laser tag arena outside Pensacola and the people running it always hated us because both sides got into it (And did things like cheating forming shield walls with "acquired" bits of the arena) and equipment got damaged.
Ah, no. They were pretty solid walls.
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 382

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:05 am

stringtheory wrote:just found this:

I CAN"T STOP CRYING
Spoiler:
Wow, it's been years since I've heard that song...I have some feels now...

WavemasterRyx wrote:

Spoiler:
Oh goodness, that's adorable.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guarddogjr on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:27 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:

Spoiler:

Seapony Rampage looks so happy and relaxed! Amazing job wave.
Guarddogjr
The Chicken Man

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name: Azure Sunrise
Sex: female
Species: Hippogryph

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 am

RoboRed wrote:
stringtheory wrote:just found this:

I CAN"T STOP CRYING
Spoiler:
Wow, it's been years since I've heard that song...I have some feels now...

I lost interest under a minute into the song; partly I thought it worked better with Disney animation, partly I was wondering about a Gypsy turning to the god of her persecutor, but mostly I just can't stop thinking about how Hellfire is just better.
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Totally random, but I had apparently registered to the nexus forums... I have no idea why, how or when, but I had an account... I'm confused and a bit worried xD (and why does it have 2 gender picks on the profile? xD)

Also, this quite pleases Slagathor:
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/partners/game-overthinker/game-overthinker-episode-32-i-heart-bayonetta

On a last side note, I apparently found out a new way to tick me off a lot, could be due to me having been uneasy/unsettled or whatever to called it due to the... topic a few days back. But overall, a friend asked me more or less "Hey! Want to help me with coming up with ideas for this thing I am working on?" (for this example, lets say come up with fantasy towns) and I am like "Sure!" since I'm helpful and all that shit. Then after a couple of suggestions over the course of a few days, they state "Oh, by the way, the towns have to be steampunk, only populated by male orcs, and it has to be in space!" ... like that could have been fucking useful to know in the start, making all but one of my suggestions completely fizzle. Dunno why, but I just felt really pissed about it. Especially since they had taken apart and salvaged the concept of some ideas... really didn't help that the topic they said it was going to be is on my "despise list". *Huff*...

@Camo: (spoiled brats) They mostly seem to exist in the USA, but I've seen them to an extent elsewhere, thought mostly in the USA as said, and they really tick me off. It's like they're freaking going "Oh man, I only a free fellatio/cunnilingus from that famous actor/actress instead of that slightly more famous one, FML, I have it so awful..." or "and they didn't swallow, can you believe that? My life sucks!" it's like... what the fuck are they complaining about? They got no right to do that, they are almost always my despised "Only cares if something affects them directly, not giving a fuck about anything otherwise" along with "failing completely to, and never bothering with seeing themselves in someone else's situation".

And yes, that is something that just makes me want to flip a table. Children do not freaking need iphones with unlimited texting and what the buck else. If I'd be a thief, it's like free candy from children, bar they are worth hundreds of dollars. A child barely has the brain capacity to know how to call with one of those things! And they'd smear shit all over the screen and stuff. It's just... why? On the topic of "why?" why is there bikini and string for ~8 year olds? WHY? ... or did I mention that already. Bah, in either case, I find it bad enough I can't wear either without a bulge or folds hanging outside. Not that I'd like to wear either, but eh.

@Kipper: (Stuff) I don't even try, I tend to be hard to understand anyhow xD

And even I got the innuendo for the second one xP

@Swicked: Well, I can admit I often also just skim the reviews, it was just that this time as said, no-one else seemed to have even bothered to take even a second glance at what I pointed out (their reviews included, at least one other tends to acknowledge it) there was only some casual small chat about how the situation ended, rather than the situation itself. *Ahem* Anyhow, I think my review is like, at one of the first pages of the previous post. (actually, it was on the first: here ) In either case, I forgot my other 2 decent arguments as said, but my main one was how everyone pretty much gave a partially bad attempt at saving Medley, immediately gave up after that, then stood faffing around as she died saying they could do nothing, whined and ranted some, then when it seemed to have gone enough time that it was close to too late, they just effortlessly dug her up, then casually discarded her lifeless body. As said, got a full list of all the stupid things going on in that scene, and the fact it was odd Glory got all hot and bothered by a filly dying due to their neglect after the initial "recklessness" of the ponies building the makeshift house. Full list of reasons in the link as said.

@String: (Link) Have some link you lazy twat :P totally sfw
And no idea why it might not work tbh... ah well.

@Robo: (Alcohol) Most "problems" have really simple solutions.

@Iron: (Link) The link is fizzled now, what was it about? (oh wait, some else posted stuff that made me figure it out)

@Camo: (Read it to Scotch) Now, now, we all know Scotch read it to Glory when she was feeling down due to what BJ did xD (alternatively to P-21 when he was recovering)

@Sindri: (Phone) Ha! I also have one of those payment types xP It's funny to know I got a phone that while being more or less worthless on a valuable level, it can be worth a shitload more than the latest phone for the right people xP

(Side note) It's chill, I was just a bit worked up yesterdays. As stated at the bottom of the top of this post. And think I mentioned but, didn't help I had recently talked about a topic I don't like to bring up about myself over mail with some. As said, was close to even mentioning it in the forum.. or well, I have twice before, but that was very subtle and none picked up on it. But yeah, link is up above a few notches. Plus, I need to start thinking in a more wide arc. I way too often say things I should think of before I mention.

(Dating sims) Eh... I dunno, perhaps. So far not been impressed with any dating sim. Either it requires me to pretend to have a dick, be generic or a stereotype or the few ones that allows me to have a cunt tends to only go for having you do sexist/stereotypical shit as well. It's like you just play the "girls" in a dating sim for males, go around making yourself look pretty and try and get wooed by the handsome guys or some shit. Plus, tbh, I have to say I'd probably feel a bit pathetic if I started playing dating sims... that, and they'd likely take ages, and I got little time to do
shit on each day due to being a lazy fuck heh.
@Iron: (weapon) Now that's what I call a Lass rifle, goes well with my broad sword.

@String:(clip) Was a bit touching in theme. I slightly recall it from somewhere... is it from the ringer in the Notre Dam? Or whatever it is called in Eng. Personally a bit "meh" about anything containing "god", but eh. Was really well done with expression and whatnot.

@EP (Edit) Why does the text sometime just clump up after being posted?) Like, it only goes to "here" |
or so of the page, before resuming down here!

Last edited by Kattlarv on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text was messy)
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 26

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
Well, that type of song is called a Patter Song, if that's what you mean.

Sure is! Thanks, Captain Punctilious! (And also for defending the english language earlier.)

Captain Punctilious wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:
Flim and Flam
Spoiler:
I won't say they were actively lying, but they were being deceptive and acting in bad faith. The best conman doesn't have to outright lie to manipulate you -- many don't, because lies are often too easy to find out. The con is through other techniques, like high pressure sales and sight-unseen deals.

Right after they ask to borrow some apples, the FlimFlam Brothers are already acting to twist public opinion of the Apple family, who they have not yet even asked for a partnership. "Can you see what the Apple family can't?! I know she can! So can he!" They've gone in less than a minute from "may we please borrow some apples" to "look how misguided these guys are!" This is not the behavior of someone who is trying to establish a business relationship. It's the opposite; defaming a rival by implying that they're hopelessly old-fashioned. Then they offer a poor split to the Apples, and there's no negotiation -- "No deal", and the very next response is, "Okay, then we'll run you out of business." (With what apples, I might ask...) They don't even try to offer a better deal; it's take it or leave it. Again, this is not a negotiation; it's an ultimatum.

Now notice the situation the FlimFlams have set up -- the Apples have no reason to accept the John Henry contest, from a business standpoint; they own the apples and they own the means of production. But the FlimFlams accosted them in the middle of a huge crowd, acted to get the crowd on their side with a catchy song and promises of cider, and only THEN proposed a lousy business deal. If the Apples refuse at that point, it'll turn public opinion against them. They're being put under duress, and I promise you that was no accident. Con men always use some form of pressure to force a quick decision rather than a thoughtful one, and often use language and techniques to try to produce an emotional response rather than a logical one. (Anger is great for this -- you can get people to do lots of things they wouldn't normally do by hitting them with something that makes 'em go "Oh YEAH?!")

So I looked up 'con man' to try and make a more worthwhile response and ended up browsing through words I didn't know until I forgot why I was there in the first place. Fun fact for anyone who didn't already know: A con man is a confidence man named for a confidence trick. Confidence trick being the con we all know and love... depending on where you ask.

Anyways, you're right. When one has to go looking up words in dictionaries to defend oneself that's when it's time to admit a flaw in the argument. It's true that Flim and Flam's aggressive tactics are most easily interpreted as a scam, even if it's not the same definition of the word as I have known it (as it turns out, a few definitions of a confidence trick don't require a lie at all).

So I admit my bias. But I still cling to it. Thankfully, Flim and Flam lasted for the duration of precisely one episode, so I feel comfortable viewing them any way I wish so long as I have enough evidence to support my theory. It's possible to see them as confidence men, yes, but I personally prefer to see them as comical men.

So this ended up having not much to do with anything but it was fun to write:

I present two fundamental pieces of evidence:

Flim and Flam are used to being run out of town.

Flim and Flam are in a cartoon.

Being in a cartoon may not seem to be all that important, but it is fundamental to the theory of 'Flim and Flam are Just Kind of Dumb.' And that's what I hope to prove today. That Flim and Flam are nothing more than prideful, arrogant, and terrible with numbers, and these are the factors that make them comical failures rather than malicious con men.

Having a crowd did make for a very high-pressure situation for the Apples, making them feel a need to come to a decision right then and there. It was certainly an advantage for Flim and Flam. But I believe that advantage was completely unintentional. The crowd wasn’t for the Apples- it was for Flim and Flam. Put quite simply, they could care less about how many eyes were on the Apples so long as there were eyes on themselves. Even their song was less about the quality of their cider or even the failure of the apples as it was about Flim Flimflam and Flam Flimflam and Flam and Flim Flimflam’s Flimflam Cider. As much as their product, they were selling themselves. Look at their machine. The whole front of it is dedicated to self-centeredness- a stage and podium for their showy nature and a couch (a couch!) for their own comfort. These two believe themselves to be central to the rotation of the universe.

Now we don’t know how the Flimflam brothers came upon their machine. It’s possible they swindled it. But a glance at their rear ends is evidence against that- their talent is honestly in apple products. More likely the two made the machine themselves. How can again lead to more guesswork, regrettably, so for the sake of uniformity I am going to ask for an assumption. Assume that Flim and Flam had little experience with the penalties of prices while they came into possession of the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. Assume that they developed it from scrap, came upon it cheaply, or simply built it offscreen in seconds like some Pinkie Pie contraption. You now have two self-centered individuals muscling in on the world of business with no knowledge as to how it works. In short, they’re ignorant. They may have dreams of striking it rich, but having money and managing it is foreign to them. They can’t really understand the difference between a 60/40 split and an 85/15 split. There are numbers in there, and they deserve the bigger number since they are the center of everything. They don’t even really think about how their prospective partner would make ends meet- it never occurred to them, and why would they take a moment to think of someone else? No, they are being perfectly fair and anyone who refuses their generous offer clearly isn’t going to budge and is making a personal slight on the brothers themselves. Straight to standoffish showdowns.

Now onto the competition. This one has been argued a few times before. Flim and Flam were so far ahead that they likely would have won if they hadn’t doubled the power and fouled their cider. The day would have been theirs, the Apples would have been homeless (and, I like to imagine, the brothers would come crawling back to the Apples and beg them to take the business and it’s convoluted workings back. But I digress). But they didn’t stay the course. They had a downright panic attack at seeing the Apples (and honorary Apples) start to close the gap. Why? Because then it’s not about them. It’s not the show they’ve been putting on. It’s not that perfect victory they’d been hoping for. They needed a landslide victory. They needed this to be about them. It had to show every single viewer how amazing and incomparable Flim and Flam were.

But it didn’t. The Flimflams won, gloated in an appropriately inappropriate manner and proceeded to offer their goods. The goods get rejected. Flim and Flam clearly weren’t expecting expectoration and are taken aback by the rejection... briefly. They aren’t used to ponies disliking their cider, and it trips them up. But they are suddenly much less flustered and much more practiced when they find the conclusion that they are no longer welcome. So what do they say?

“Next town?”

“Next town!”

They’ve done this before. This is how they live. This is their cartoonish hell: to offer their high-quality product to settlements that genuinely enjoy and would pay for it only to be constantly thwarted by their own larger-than-life failings. It’s not going to change, and not just because they ran off the edge of the screen. They are cartoon con men. They can’t change their formula any more than Gilligan’s pals could get off the island. They are stuck there, as trapped by Gilligan’s mishaps as Flim and Flam are by their inflated egos.

So I don’t see Flim and Flam as money-grubbing callous con men. I see them as comedic fools, unconcerned by their day-to-day actions and how they affect the world around them. Why should they be? It always turns out the same. So they’re honest entrepreneurs... just really, really bad ones.
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:49 pm

@Children of the Faust
Would have feels, but considering that Chrysalis kinda went after Canterlot, instead of trying to seek any sort of help, as well as using Fear and Panic instead of the ALREADY THERE Friendship and Love, yeah, no pity. Would like to see the effect of a full animation though.

Bigger question: who would be Quasi?
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:

Discord
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Cptadder wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:

Discord

And the rest of the cast?
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:58 pm

OH GOD HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS
http://eqsoftworks.com/
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 pm

LOOK AT THIS http://eqsoftworks.com/

LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:02 pm

I applied to be a script writer for that...but the positions were all full How

So now I have to sit here and impatiently wait for it to be complete

------------------
My stories: Cold as Ice   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains FiMFic Page   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains Hub Page
Thanks if you read any of them.

If you have a complaint of any kind, a question or a suggestion, please PM me about it and I will respond as quickly as I can.  

Last wrote:((Camo just likes to kill happiness.))

Well spank my flank and call me sexy!

Until next time, hugs and kisses.

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm tempted to apply for V.A, though I'd only be good for Trottingham originating characters.
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:08 pm

and my voice sucks, that too.
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:13 pm

I was tempted to do that as well...but then I realized I only want to do the voice for Red Eye Spike

------------------
My stories: Cold as Ice   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains FiMFic Page   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains Hub Page

If you have a complaint of any kind, a question or a suggestion, please PM me about it and I will respond as quickly as I can.  

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:
Cptadder wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:

Discord

And the rest of the cast?
Also Discord

Or this Angel bunny is Frollo
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Kippershy wrote:OH GOD HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS

As much as I'd hate to say it, this will probably never get off the ground. That's a huuuuuuuge endeavor.
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Caoimhe wrote:
Kippershy wrote:OH GOD HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS

As much as I'd hate to say it, this will probably never get off the ground. That's a huuuuuuuge endeavor.
They are actually still working on it as of a week ago, I've been keeping tabs on it since June-ish.
Or rather, getting the team together.
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Kippershy wrote:I'm tempted to apply for V.A, though I'd only be good for Trottingham originating characters.
It's times like this that I wish my spouse liked FoE, or really any pony fanfiction. She's an amateur voice actor (produces a voiced let's play of magical starsign, too) and has an amazing voice. Much like I've written poetry my entire life, she's been singing and doing solos. It's funny how she sometimes gets random compliments when she finds occasion to sing.
I think she'd have been the most perfect of perfect Velvet Remedys.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:10 pm

I silently wish that the one who sang this was a brony: Come Little Children

If that was Velvet's singing in the game...I would die before I was able to finish it

------------------

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next