Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Custom Gaming Stuff

Go down

Custom Gaming Stuff

Post by Flying Ace: Comet on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Alrighty! Been a while since I made a real topic on here but lets get started! So, I've decided that I'm going to do some custom spray painting of an xbox controller, possibly a full on xbox, a full ps3, and ps3 controller. Any ideas for colorings before I go out an buy materials?
~Comet <3
Flying Ace: Comet
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom Gaming Stuff

Post by Moonlight on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, FS, and Rainbow Dash... If you feel like being really artsy you could do the whole Xbox with all the mane6 on it :3

------------------
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Obligatory NLR statement: NMM COLORS! Crazy

On the real side:
As personal preference, I've always enjoyed darker colors for my consoles, but that's just me. I really do think it'd be cool to have a NMM themed console, but then again I'm also insanely obsessed with her.

If you're one for lighter colors, a Fluttershy or AJ theme would be pretty neat, and depending on how complex you want to get, making up stencils of a cutiemark to blaze on the side of your console would be pretty sweet.

------------------
My stories: Cold as Ice   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains FiMFic Page   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains Hub Page
Thanks if you read any of them.

If you have a complaint of any kind, a question or a suggestion, please PM me about it and I will respond as quickly as I can.  

Last wrote:((Camo just likes to kill happiness.))

Well spank my flank and call me sexy!

Until next time, hugs and kisses.

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Vinyl Scratch, Rarity, Luna, or Twilight.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Honestly I think a Big Macintosh theme would work quite nicely. I bet that stallion is an intense gamer
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down