Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

Post by RoboRed on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Didn't expect to suddenly be the center of attention. Nor for it to be done by a mod editing a thread title.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

Post by Derpy Hooves on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:17 am

RoboRed wrote:Didn't expect to suddenly be the center of attention. Nor for it to be done by a mod editing a thread title.

It's my thread... I can do what I want with it. Mod or not.

------------------

Happily married to Twilight Sparkle since February 15th, 2012. Pinkie Pie was my best man. (unorthodox weddings FTW)
Lyra is senile, it's canon.
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 am

Wow. I don't know if I'll be glad or be embarassed if this happened to me. Nice Bed sheet though.
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverb Blaze on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 am

Do you know someone by the name of Bed Stealer?
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:12 am

Apple Crumble wrote:Wow. I don't know if I'll be glad or be embarassed if this happened to me. Nice Bed sheet though.

I know, it's a terrible paradoxical issue, it's extremely nice of her and she meant well, but she knew I wouldn't be able to keep them. It was like a troll but an awesome gift. At the moment I returned the comforter (because $29 is far too much for an uncomfortable blanke with the thread count of a haystack) and I'm still using the sheets, its strange but if anyone sees (which they will) ill just tell them the truth.

------------------

Happily married to Twilight Sparkle since February 15th, 2012. Pinkie Pie was my best man. (unorthodox weddings FTW)
Lyra is senile, it's canon.
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Excellent. I don't have many words or internet pictures to share my approval, but excellent.
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2