Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reverb Blaze (Alicorn from who knows where?)

+2
Ketchup
Reverb Blaze
6 posters

Go down

Reverb Blaze (Alicorn from who knows where?) Empty Reverb Blaze (Alicorn from who knows where?)

Post by Reverb Blaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Be using this guy in roleplay.
Name:Reverb Blaze
Species: Alicorn
Cutie Mark: Fiery Wing
Appearance:Reverb Blaze (Alicorn from who knows where?) Reverb11
Personality and History:Introduced when Inferno changed into his true form, Reverb is the revamped version of Turbo Bass. Turbo Bass was a regular DJ pegasus, or so everypony thought. He revealed himself to be Inferno, the embodiment of fire. When Inferno gained a relationship with Spectre(a.k.a. Nightfire), he changed into Reverb, a combination of Turbo and Inferno, the embodiment of fire, ice, shadow, music, light, and also a regular pony. He is known to protect his friends (and loved ones) fiercly, acting as a shield against all evil. He generates a massive sonic wave that will blast away anything within a 10 meter radius, but this depletes his energy quite a bit. He flies faster than Inferno and is known to make the sound of a space shuttle blasting off when reaching top speed, possibly Mach 20. (I'm not kidding)He could be the fastest flyer in Equestria, so if anypony challenges him(in the rp chatbox), he could probably beat them. He is arrogant, strong-hearted, and considers himself to be an important pony.Because he is. He may seem weird when you first meet him, but get to know him a bit. He hangs around the bar mostly. He usually doesn't drink alcohol, because he doesn't like getting drunk and not remembering what he was doing. He stays at Spectre's house because his house is lonely. For more info just ask.
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Reverb Blaze (Alicorn from who knows where?) Empty Re: Reverb Blaze (Alicorn from who knows where?)

Post by Ketchup Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:45 pm

I suggest you take the character through this.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Reverb Blaze (Alicorn from who knows where?) Empty Re: Reverb Blaze (Alicorn from who knows where?)

Post by Derpy Hooves Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Ketchup is implying that the perfection is too great.

[EDIT]When I get to a computer I shall delete the old thread or move and merge it with this one. Please refrain the in future from creating duplicate threads. And try to make sure any advice you do get from a user is legitimate, by checking with a moderator or admin. (no offense Kippershy)

If you ever need a thread moved in the future please request a staff member to do so. Thanks!

Last edited by Derpy Hooves on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 pm

ketchup504 wrote:I suggest you take the character through this.

Apparently, Crimson isn't M.S by this test.

cool.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:48 pm

>RainbowJJP is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him

Thats what everybody says
Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt
Species: Pegasus

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 pm

RainbowJJP wrote:

>RainbowJJP is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him

Thats what everybody says

"Lanelli is a very healthy character and will be fun to develop as the story goes on, you do not love her too much and this will help readers to love her more"
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 pm

I'll run all of my characters through that test. I've got a lot of 'em.

Edit: Turns out even my self-insert character is a healthy one, all of them check out.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down