Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Mobius04 on Thu May 24, 2012 2:27 am

I'm more concerned about what effect Enervation would have on a gestating foal. Even assuming Blackjack's high resistance can be passed down to her children, it would be a roll of the dice if it would survive to birth without BJ finding somewhere enervation free for 11 months.
Mobius04
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu May 24, 2012 2:27 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:gestation is ~ 11 months for equines, so I would think that since they are just weeks away from Maripony blowing up, and operation cauterize being put into effect, even if she is pregnant there won't be much consequence to it through the story for a long time

Lets have some rule 34 Blackjack...

I'm feeling particularly nasty right now....
Obviously.

You wouldn't happened to be boozed up right now, would you, your Rumminess?

Last edited by RoboRed on Thu May 24, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu May 24, 2012 2:32 am

Nope Dry as a ship to be set to sea...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu May 24, 2012 2:36 am

Hmmm...shame that. You should have some delicious marshmallow-flavored vodka. Bought some the other day. Good stuff.
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu May 24, 2012 2:36 am

bah, enervation has less of an effect on her because whe was dead and joined the stars otherwise whe'd be as vunerable as the rest of the ponies...

foals are apparently carried through term without side effects due to low level enervation exposure, look at colligiate and other communities exposed to low power ennervation fields...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu May 24, 2012 2:37 am

RoboRed wrote:Hmmm...shame that. You should have some delicious marshmallow-flavored vodka. Bought some the other day. Good stuff.
Admiral Stoic Rum

Admiral Rum

RUM...

Ruuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.....

Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu May 24, 2012 2:40 am

...vodka. Crazy
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius04 on Thu May 24, 2012 2:44 am

Given the popularity of PH I'm surprised there isn't more rule 34 floating around. I would assume this is because it would be difficult to due justice to the source material. Somber has an engaging writing style where the audience rides shot gun to all of Blackjack's emotions. Combine that with well thought out and deep characters, well, throwing sex into the mix would be a difficult balance.
Mobius04
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu May 24, 2012 2:54 am

nah you see the trolls that do the rule 34 crap are too lazy to work through the 750k words to gain some kind of rule 34 credit... so far we have some net of safety...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu May 24, 2012 2:56 am

actually on the spectrum, Ph is not as popular as we would htink
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu May 24, 2012 2:57 am

i just figured out how to brohoof...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian on Thu May 24, 2012 3:07 am

TEACH ME

Also I guess this is the place to post when you're drunk now? I'm okay with that. I'm okay with a lot of things after a few beers. For instance; PH Rule 34. This is a thing I am okay with. If I could type in anything other than sentence fragments right now, I might even take a stab at it myself.

@Pregnancy speculation:

This... makes a disturbing amount of sense. Especially considering BJ's train of thought near the end of the last chapter. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think if it's handled well it could be interesting, but I really, really don't want Project Horizons to turn into 'Days of Our Lives: Hoofington Edition'.
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 49

Character List:
Name: Drifter
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu May 24, 2012 3:08 am

all you have to do is repeatedly press the plus sign next to all of my posts from now on, and you will be brohoofing...

rum works great for me
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian on Thu May 24, 2012 3:17 am

There are no plus signs. Maybe I have to post more?

That's probably it.

Also now I can't stop playing out terrible soap opera scenes with BJ and crew in the lead roles.

Glory:"You cheated on me? And you're pregnant!?"
BJ:"I don't know what happened! I can't remember anything after Steel Rain dropped that boat on me!"
Glory:"Blackjack, I trusted you! Now things can never be the same between us!"
Sanguine *busts into room*: "Wait! Glory, you can't leave her!"
Blackjack: "I thought you were dead!"
Sanguine: "No! That was my evil twin! I was secretly trapped in a coma on a desert island for the last two seasons!"
-cut to commerical break-
-Instead of tacky theme music it's just Deus screaming CUUUUUUUNT at the top of his lungs for a good ten seconds-
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 49

Character List:
Name: Drifter
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank on Thu May 24, 2012 3:36 am

Quotidian: That plus sign should be about here ----->

Mobius04 wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Well, I can't say it clicked for me right away, but I knew dark gray with purple tail sounded familiar. So Blackjack misses Glory original colors then.
Oh crap. Do you think that the similarity will come to bite Blackjack in the ass? Given that Glory currently looks like Rainbowdash, it might be misinterpreted as BJ trying to replace Glory with a flier of similar coloration.

...or being more comfortable with somepony "looking familiar".

Glory: You did WHAT? You cheated on me!
BJ: He cheated ME! He said the Killing Joke got bored of keeping you Dash. That it gave you bat wings and changed your gender!
Glory: And you never recognized he's not me?
BJ: Not a smart pony, remember?

RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyrush on Thu May 24, 2012 3:42 am

PH rule 34? ...I'm okay with this. I've seen a bit of FO:E rule 34 but not much. Then again, I haven't really looked for it.

Oh Mech, I have a request for you~
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank on Thu May 24, 2012 3:48 am

Heh...

Just to spite Kkat, some trolls at Fimchan wrote a Littlepip rapefic, where Littlepip is raped and dehorned.

Then Somber did just that to Blackjack right in his story.
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx on Thu May 24, 2012 4:21 am

Well, took a little longer than I would have liked, but finally finished more Boo:
http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/23664845552

Nightmare Moon wrote:
RandomBlank wrote:Anyway, Hellhounds are vastly superior.
How did I not know my hero had a tumblr before now?!?! *follows and begins reading every. single. post.*
Mr. Blank does a very admirable job with ask Red Eye, it's easily one of my top 10 favorite tumblrs (and I follow 667).

Mobius04 wrote:Finally caught up with the story again. This chapter has to be one of my favorites for the character development and Blackjack getting a breather.
By the way, this is Fuzzy Porcupine Paws from the previous comment threads on EQD.
Welcome to our new home, sir - and very nice analysis of the events of 44.

ketchup504 wrote:http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/14900/
Not much goin' on here, so here is another name generator!
I got "Peach Tail", fascinating...

O. Hinds wrote:what is Stygius's palette?
As others have said, it most likely went under the radar because his palette is typical nightguard - but the fact that it is the same colors as Glory is a very interesting aspect.

@PH rule 34 wrote:
The reason there isn't more is likely a combination of various factors, such as the length of PH, the nature of the setting, artists who don't draw 34, and things like that.
Would I ever do a rule 34 piece?... I won't say flat-out "no", but it would probably require very specific, indeterminate conditions for me to even consider it.

RandomBlank wrote:where Littlepip is raped and dehorned.
Well... good thing I finally came to terms with myself over that, or I'd probably be having another serious breakdown right now. Yep. Came to terms with it. Completely.

Last edited by WavemasterRyx on Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Boo, because Boo)
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto on Thu May 24, 2012 9:22 am

Mobius04 wrote:Given the popularity of PH I'm surprised there isn't more rule 34 floating around. I would assume this is because it would be difficult to due justice to the source material. Somber has an engaging writing style where the audience rides shot gun to all of Blackjack's emotions. Combine that with well thought out and deep characters, well, throwing sex into the mix would be a difficult balance.
Well, and she's open enough about it that there's not much point. PH already passes through the penumbra of R34 every so often, so it's not really calling out for a chapter 20.5 or what have you.

WavemasterRyx wrote:Well, took a little longer than I would have liked, but finally finished more Boo:
EPIC MUFFIN TIME. I can only assume this was the result of Glory calling in favors from all over the Hoof, along with Xenith and Homage's cooking expertise.
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper Airplane on Thu May 24, 2012 9:34 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:actually on the spectrum, Ph is not as popular as we would htink

What do you mean?
Paper Airplane
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu May 24, 2012 9:54 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:Well, took a little longer than I would have liked, but finally finished more Boo:
Hng....adorable...muffiny...eyes...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG.

WavemasterRyx wrote:
RandomBlank wrote:where Littlepip is raped and dehorned.
Well... good thing I finally came to terms with myself over that, or I'd probably be having another serious breakdown right now. Yep. Came to terms with it. Completely.

Here, have some adorably fuzzy Silver Spoon.
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind on Thu May 24, 2012 10:10 am

The buttons to 'brohoof' only show up after you have ten posts.

Is Hope's color palette described anywhere? (Er, Hope is the name of Glory's mother, right?) Because if it's similar to Glory's or is not described, then the epileptic trees say that one of Hope's parents was a bat pony. Because.
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu May 24, 2012 10:28 am

I think Glory's mom was "Dawn".

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank on Thu May 24, 2012 10:47 am

RoboRed wrote:
Hng....adorable...muffiny...eyes...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG.

I'm tempted to make another Nom-nom-nom animation :)
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv on Thu May 24, 2012 10:49 am

@Derp: (Semi-rambling) Dude, it's me, what do you expect? xD I read waaay into everything haha. But yes, I know that was her main objective to avoid, but she still went on about as if she enjoyed it. And there was a timeskip, but she stated she only "actually managed" to come once. As for him joking, yes, he might have been, in which I again question how thick(?) he actually is. Seeing how he was overly forward about it, and again, it doesn't excuse how selfishly he performed it. As said, I can totally both understand and see it, but it definitely rules out any "chivalrous" points on his side. Seeing how he didn't even once during the whole act consider her pleasure, from what was stated. And he would have had time to think about it during the recuperation. (and as said, please do excuse my current mood swings)

@Noodle: (semi-rambling) Pretty much the same here, and I didn't mean to paint how out as a "sex fiend". But more of a more kinda "thoughtless" manor. He was a horny... young adult, teenager? Anyhow, horny something. That kinda went "want sex, wait for sex, get sex, satisfy self, was that all? ... yeah, can't think of anything else that'd need to be done... need to rest some... okay, good to go again! wee! finished myself again! wait... aren't I forgetting something? We're two people doing this, only I finished... no, wait, that's probably all of it. Going to recover for a third round now. I can get off one more before I'm spent," sort of... it just seems like something he'd at least consider, since I really doubt he's one of those "there's sperm there now... I'm not touching that, it's gross..." type of guys. And just to be clear, I'm not trying to whack down on Styg, I'm trying to make him better, make it seem like he actually cares more. And yes, I know I narrate horribly xD And I'm probably "reading it wrong" or something, but I got autism, and I can only see it in my way, if we talk about something, irl or online for like, an hour, I still simultaneously keep previous topics going in the back of my head, and like said, while I can understand BJ's mindset, I can still only understand my own, and I can personally not stand being left hanging, any idea how frustrating that is? xD (If anyone's seen the latest family guy mailbag episode, that is semi how I partially saw this. concept wise, it was entirely different technically.) Really, just reverse the roles and picture yourself there, would make it seem less appealing I'm guessing? Or at least frustrating. Gah, I'm trailing off here... but blah, yeah, just me ranting some.

@Sindri: (Semi-rambling) Firstly, can mostly say I blame my autism mind for being this complicated, but anyhow. I know she wasn't in it for the pleasure, but it was how she painted the whole scene that kerfaffled me. It just seemed self contradictory at some parts. All I'm saying is that it just seems odd she "worked over" the trauma of males just focusing on themselves while using her by... letting a male do basically just that. Only difference being that she offered hers- okay, both time she offered herself, but in completely different ways. Just saying, I found it somewhat odd, not how I dealt with it, but whatever, as said, I can pretty much only relate to what I know myself, and as that differed... eh.

And thanks for reminding me of those. But as I think you also mentioned about this chapter, BJ seems to be "off" somewhat after the... whatever now happened.
... and just realised something bad on a side note... female tears contain a chemical thingamajig that normally works by lowering the arousal hormones of those nearby to trigger that she needs comfort, not sex. Whilst males don't have any of this, meaning that in theory, there's nothing bar from possible expected empathy to stop someone from enjoying a male crying... just another of my completely freaking random unrelated trailing off's.

I'm still sticking with that currently, he was inconsiderate. Even if she haden't planned on it feeling good for her was little reason for him to partially ignore it as well. (again, keep in mind I'm probably using to "big" words.)

@O.Hinds (semi-ramble) I'll just have to go with my brain telling me it makes little sense and/or is wrong. It just does that for whatever reason. I know it works in the "taking the rare parts" sense, which is one of my most hated things to do, but it hasn't been used much before, so I can overlook it this time. But mostly, just rambled so stuff like that could be avoided in the future hopefully.

As for the second part, just look at it from a reversed perspective. While I can admit that just going for a while, get contractions/squirt, then just roll over and be finished, not caring for the parter is rather physically appealing to me, but mentally it gnaws quite a bit. But point being, while I hate to be sexist and say I can imagine about any male being glad to "help" her with "just getting through" it, only having to worry about not going "to rough", but otherwise not have to care if she gets off or even has a good time. It's not something they seemed to mention at all. In my head, it just make Styg seem a bit clueless and/or selfish. I know the "blank" leaves a lot to the "fill in with whatever, everyone's happy". But part being, the "managed" ruins that part as it indicates he had no intention to get her off, it just happened on the way. But as said, that's just me. I'm sure you can make out some elaborated version of it, or point out some part where BJ states to him she doesn't care or whatever. Just saying that currently, that's how I see it. And like the other time, no, there's no direct statement about it, but from what I can see, everything leans towards it, and while nothing directly states towards being like this, even less states towards the opposite.

@Mob: (semi-ramble) As rambled before above, I just dislike that he happily accepts the "player knowledge, not character knowledge" deal. Since basically, it's a "use my body to satisfy your own needs, don't care about mine at all." and as said, he happily jumps at the chance. (and like said, it's "player knowledge" in RP terms, in this case: reader knowledge. Since I don't recall BJ telling him to only cater to his own needs?) Point being I'm trying to tell is that going with that, he without being told, is perfectly happy solely focusing to please himself using her. (as long as he'd be willing to stop if she told him) And say what you want, even for a virgin, it is kind of bad for to not even technically try. (again, I have no idea how their sex ed looks like, it's possibly he doesn't even know females can orgasm nor ejaculate, only been told "stick it in there, move, you feel good". On a side note, if I recall right: found it kinda funny that he managed to get a "hole in one" during his first try :P)

I can mostly see what you're saying, but going from what I recall, it sounded like she was rather stiff the whole time. Otherwise the penetration would have been harder, and possibly hurt a bit for both... (actually have an inappropriate TMI story about that, send a message whomever feels like more random shits and giggles from me) And actually, can just say that orgasms are not that hard to get, even if stressed, anxious, scared or whatever. It's a natural reaction. But yes, it is harder than "normal" to get if not in a proper mood. Would not say it'd be being "vulnerable enough"... possibly "relaxed" or something, or gah, I dunno. What I'm trying to say is that whether one want it or not, they would climax after a while, even if they wanted it or not. And going with how it seemed to be very "bad" (beginner) "in and out", she must have been very worked up to be able to get off from that alone. Depending how and what he was doing, but as said, going with the whole "virgin" part being emphasised, I'm doubting he knew much of what to do. One very random comparison would be angry sex, similar principal of "non-relaxed"-"non-love" deal. It might not be a physical+mental orgasm, but a physical one would still happen. Even if they mainly just give some endorphins. Part being, the "blah bunch" on the boat did not care for her pleasure at all, how would having Styg do exactly the same help? Wouldn't it help her tremendously much more if he actually did? Either that, or her taking charge for once would have been a bit more... dynamic/interesting ways to deal with it. But eh.

@O.Hinds: (palette) For all I recall, it wasn't really bothered with as he was thrown in as a "batpony", all of them looked the same, and thus he'd look the same like them? That's at least what I rolled with. The thing I more focused on was how a race that lived off fungus in caves developed into eating meat and hunting weapons with.

@Rum: (endowment) Quite sure it wasn't mentioned at all, if it was, and Glory's wasn't, I will have an urge to punch a certain somepony for negligence xD (or whatever it's called)

@Everypony: (possibly pregnancy) If going with "heat" seasons, then I could be okay with it, seeing how the % is in favour of it. And going with that her bionics somehow made her entirely unaware that she was both in heat, and apparently puffy at the time. If going with "human cycles", and it proves positive, I WILL apply that inappropriate horrible term/quote to use... in either case, it'd be 11 months before she'd get a foal out. And at least take her several weeks before she even notices anything. And that goes assuming she doesn't get shot enough to have a miscarriage... which would lead her into another bawling fit... *buy some apples* (also, doubt they wouldn't be, but they'd also have to be genetically compatible)

@Rum: (34) ... don't look at me just cuz I'm a flash animator that has done 34 pony before... that has nothing to do with this!

@Mobi: (34) From what I know, there's none of FoE in general, apart from a few suggestive ones. (and no, I'm not counting those 2-3 crappy OOC shit, nor crossovers xD)

@Random: (Rapefic) I actually noticed that one, and pointed out several flaws in it, had a discussion/argument with a retarded moron in the thread, (seriouslly, they just wanted to whine and argue with someone, seeing how they racked down and attacked THEIR OWN statement after I quoted them.) speculated some, then apparently caused it to collapse upon itself when I last checked.

@Everypony: Speaking of horrible things, managing to go rather well for my venting, so hopefully will be done with it soon and can comment a bit more calmly.
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 26

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu May 24, 2012 11:04 am

Kattlarv wrote:... and just realised something bad on a side note... female tears contain a chemical thingamajig that normally works by lowering the arousal hormones of those nearby to trigger that she needs comfort, not sex.
I can honestly say that I learned something new today. And from Kim of all people. Applebloom
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu May 24, 2012 11:31 am

hey kim, supposedly youre kind of right, i guess scientifically, but that does not stop me from seducing them anyway
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guarddogjr on Thu May 24, 2012 11:34 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Well, took a little longer than I would have liked, but finally finished more Boo:

You sir must be some kind of wizard. You managed to take the two of the most adorable things in Fo:E and make them 100xmore adorable! Another amazing picture Wave! keep up the amazing work.
Guarddogjr
The Chicken Man

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name: Azure Sunrise
Sex: female
Species: Hippogryph

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu May 24, 2012 11:40 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Everything I've said.

Did I ever tell you I love you?
The amount of laughter is amazing.

edit: also, want some sailor jerry's with me?
my brother has some for me for all the help I've given him with moving house.
(I'm like, twice his size so I've been called on for the heavy bits)
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis on Thu May 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Quotidian wrote:This... makes a disturbing amount of sense. Especially considering BJ's train of thought near the end of the last chapter. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think if it's handled well it could be interesting, but I really, really don't want Project Horizons to turn into 'Days of Our Lives: Hoofington Edition'.
Like many things, Days of Our Lives could be vastly improved by a serial killer best friend, a psychopathic army in pursuit of the protagonist, layers upon layers of ancient political intrigue, and Sekashi. Probably with a running gag where you never see the bottom part of her face.

Quotidian wrote:-Instead of tacky theme music it's just Deus screaming CUUUUUUUNT at the top of his lungs for a good ten seconds-
Also this.
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content