Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

MFW I Bought a 4 inch plastic toy for $75

Go down

MFW I Bought a 4 inch plastic toy for $75

Post by Derpy Hooves on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:27 pm

IT'S ALLL MINEEEEEEE!

I bought myself a Comic Con Derpy for $75 because I'm a psycho, and because every auction I had tried closed at over $90 so when I saw a BIN posted a few minutes earlier than I checked it I snatched it up right away.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150863941208?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_922

It's mine :D

You can complain about my overpayment, but it was my money! this is my celebration thread that I got myself a derpy!

YAAAAY 🍌

------------------

Happily married to Twilight Sparkle since February 15th, 2012. Pinkie Pie was my best man. (unorthodox weddings FTW)
Lyra is senile, it's canon.
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: MFW I Bought a 4 inch plastic toy for $75

Post by Tia on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:34 pm

ok m***1

------------------

Happily Married to Rainbow D. Dash
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt
Species: Pegasus

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 pm

RainbowJJP wrote:ok m***1

------------------

Happily married to Twilight Sparkle since February 15th, 2012. Pinkie Pie was my best man. (unorthodox weddings FTW)
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Nice purchase! I think you didn't go overboard. Derpy is worth it.
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Scootaloo wrote:Nice purchase! I think you didn't go overboard. Derpy is worth it.

I think I may have went a big high, its 3.75 times the price it cost at comic con/on hasbro toy shop. But like I said, every time I got outbid on one it was for around $95 or something and even though I TOLD myself I wouldn't go over $65, I saw this one and had to jump on it. Now it's over, and I can have my small slice of brony history. (it wouldnt have meant so much to me if they hadn't used derpy, i mean DERPY!!! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!)

But yeah, though I dont know if I would do it again, as far as I see it the money is gone and my package should be here by the 4th at the latest (he says). It's over and I finally got what I had wanted.

I'll definitely put pictures in this thread when I get her, though... I don't even know if I want to remove her from that box... with that pretty comic con seal.... DAMN YOU POKEMON INDUCED COLLECTION GENES!!!!!

As a side note, I keep missing the "quote" button and hitting the "edit" button, I've almost edited quite a few posts.

------------------

Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:32 am

Derpy Hooves wrote:DAMN YOU POKEMON INDUCED COLLECTION GENES!!!!!

I know that feel.

Well it's a good price for a San Diego Derpy. Atleast, it ain't expensive as the lyra plushie. I still don't know where they get the money.
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:35 am

Apple Crumble wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:DAMN YOU POKEMON INDUCED COLLECTION GENES!!!!!

I know that feel.

Well it's a good price for a San Diego Derpy. Atleast, it ain't expensive as the lyra plushie. I still don't know where they get the money.

But does the lyra plushie have a hole?

I seriously can't wait until I get it in the mail. Apparently I was just shipped from Cali today (plain usps, sadly).

------------------

Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:08 am

WELL!
It's the first of august, and Derpy was set to arrive tomorrow, turns out it's in the mail truck on its way here now!

I haven't slept all night, but im here waiting for the mail, in hopes that the tracking didn't lie to me again...

Believe it or not, this is not the first time i have stayed up all night because of Derpy, my original Derpy plushie came 3 weeks after my order and I actually stayed home from school to make sure it didn't get stolen or something. i definitely didn't sleep that night either. The funny part is i wasn't even THAT into the show at the time, i had only seen like 15 episodes and derpy just fascinated me so i purchased the $67 plushie on a whim. Still exciting as i had never gotten anything substantial based on something i was interested in like a show.

So yeah, here i wait, tired but excited, hoping to sleep after she arrives but i don't really know if that will happen... i already have a place on my shelf for her (her box, for now, unless i decide randomly to remove her from it. it will probably happen eventually.)

------------------

Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content