Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft

+6
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Ametros
Kippershy
Meleagridis
O. Hinds
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft - Page 4 Empty Re: Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft

Post by Ametros Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 am

If you play using the Tekkit launcher, there's a useful minimap mod that makes navigation a breeze - you can even set waypoints so you'll never lose track of where your house is!!
Ametros
Ametros
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft - Page 4 Empty Re: Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft

Post by Kippershy Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 am

its good again now
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:24 am

Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft - Page 4 Handsome%20spike2
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 am

Imagine, writing the entirety of FOE with these.
Book and Quill.
It would take 48 books.
Also,This will be fun.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:54 pm

O. Hinds wrote: (The construction of an entirely new home was made necessary by a, uh, navigational mishap...)
Don't worry. I'm sure it wasn't as bad as these guys.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 am

Do you want a nether portal anywhere in or around Four Ridges? I've the materials to make one now.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 am

I think there is one already, I just have no idea where.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 am

Aye, there's already one down in the Tank Merc Group's HQ basement, but the problem is, it travels to an already activated portal that doesn't go back to the first one. So... Yea, I'll probably fix that later when I get on.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:49 am

I'll be on briefly today - maybe somewhat normal amounts.
I wanna try get some writing done is all.
I may do both at the same time.

edit:
Just completed the second building in Gummy - it's an arcane research centre with the "black book" inside.
If you're going to enchant, use the one in Gummy as it has a lot of bookcases around it (makes it far more powerful).

Last edited by Kippershy on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos I'm a baws)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm currently mapping out the area. I'll throw the map in group storage and post details once I'm done.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 pm

I apologize in advance for my shitty textwork with MS paint.

Request for Help with [strike]Purchasing[/strike] Modding Minecraft - Page 4 Themap
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Nice work Robo. We might be able to use this to plan additional projects.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Nice going. And glad to see somebody doing this. Other servers I've been on most people don't even bother with maps and I end up making them just for fun.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Still having trouble connecting to server since move.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I don't think he's put it back up yet, he's not on Skype either.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:43 am

Sadface.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 am

Yup, he fell asleep last night, but it's up now. He apologizes for the wait.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 am

I have found a dungeon at these coordinates:
x -106
y 70
z 761
Don't destroy it, we can use it to farm.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 am

A skeleton dungeon merged with a zombie one, after I took the moss stone out. Pretty rare, I'd say.
Spoiler:
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Is there anything in particular you need done? I'm planning to log onto the server again later today.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Only thing I can think of is the ongoing project to try and establish a nether base, Four Ridges is pretty well off right now. So I say feel free to move in and set up shop.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Aonee wrote:Only thing I can think of is the ongoing project to try and establish a nether base, Four Ridges is pretty well off right now. So I say feel free to move in and set up shop.
Oh, our portal's fully working, then? Good.

I've actually already got a house there and have been working on improving it. I'm not surprised if you haven't noticed, though; while it's not exactly hidden, it's a bit out of the way.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Well, that and I haven't been looking since I've been too busy with the portal. But yea, we now have a place for our Base of Nether Operations. Feel free to trick it out however you want.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Okay, I'm going to have to try again later; the ping that I'm getting at the moment is just unplayable.

Though I did have one interesting extremely-lagged duel with a skeleton next to a lava pit that couldn't decide how full it was.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:08 am

Well, I did actually end up getting some work on the nether base done! It was less "tricking out" and more "Well, let's see wha--OHLUNATHISISSOEXPOSEDANDTHERE'SAGHASTSHOOTINGATMEANDITJUSTTOOKOUTTHEPORTALGETAWALLUPGETAWALLUP!", but, eh, it got done. I also added a crafting table, two large chests, and two exits. Only one of the exits is currently usable, though, the other being sealed behind a wall and a warning sign about lava. I think that it's not too bad a start.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Sorry for not having been around lately. been busy with the story, real life and other games.
Will come back and play soon; especially so if anyone wants another project done (would only be fair)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Well, I mined some ore, discovered a zombie dungeon under the town, tried and failed to prevent a creeper from blowing up the zombie dungeon (there's still some mossy cobblestone there if you can find your way to it, though), found a spider dungeon down in the mines (I placed torches, and my escape tunnel actually comes out pretty close to the town's gate), and encountered a group consisting of a zombie, a creeper, and an enderman in the stable's sleeping chamber (some repair to the corridor will be necessary, but I've already placed some more torches about the place). I also grew us a watchtower in Angel; the view from the top is quite impressive.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:02 am

Lately it seems that every time I try to load a world in Tekkit, the program stops working ("Saving Chunks" and then a white screen), forcing me to force quit it. When I reopen it, the program works, but a chunk, usually one I'd been working on, has been reset to its original state. Have any of you experienced this?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:18 am

Not myself, no.
I mean, I have experienced it where it wont load visually at first - but never have I had that problem.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

This looks like a rather interesting Tekkit server. I've not tried it myself yet, though. Does anyone here know if plugins have to be installed client side?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next