Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kattlarv on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 am

@Silent: (Mr Shears) Welp, I think I missed that xP

@Swicked: (Magic) I guess that makes sense a bit... still, while I can admit I'm quite similar to Kipper in quite a few things, I will say that sharing one type of colour seems like enough, since we have quite vast differences in the things outside those that matches ;P

@Kipper:
Spoiler:
As said, as long as you're not put off by my oddities such as my affinity for lubricant shots xD ... as for teasing, if you know how to give labial and vaginal massage, I think you might be onto something here xD And do keep my "eye for an eye"/balance craving in mind, not that it's technically a bad thing, at all technically, but just saying hehe.

Me, communication? Yeah, I might have a little problem there xD Not to say I'm bad, but ... okay I'm not the best at it, but I can do it with a penalty xD But as said, as long as they're more interested in my mind than my body, I'm game with it, assuming I also like their mind :P ... and yeah, I can admit I have one superficial demand, they have to like my pride for what it is. But I personally don't seem that as to big of a demand, right?

On just a random TMI side note, I had like, the biggest morning dew I've had in ages, I was so hard and moist when I woke up this morning xP Spent ~3 hours in bed "tending to" it, without a single endorphins gain in the end, but it still felt kinda good on the way there.

As for the video, it was just some silly nonsense anyhow, but that sounds rather good if it gets fixed.

And I can say I'm mostly a dominant switch, being on top, then on top while on the bottom xD (and occasional sub cravings every now and then)

@OAC: Yes, yes! This pleases

@Ice: I put mine in spoiler for a reason ;P Even though I'm proud of my (slight repeated tmi)
Spoiler:
8 cm labia, I know not everyone wants to hear about my endowment... or that I use the little fillies room standing, like a boss. So thus I hide it for those that rather not see things like that. But those that wants to read stuff like that are free to :P

@O.Hinds: (Styg) That is only something... what's it's called relative? Kinda simple example: take super skinny bimbos with large breasts, several people fawn over them as being "really hot". I personally am just disgusted and put of by them. What BJ seems as "sexy" might be "gross" for P-21. Just saying, can't pull everyone over with the same comb.

(Pinkie) It still doesn't make much sense at all though, going with how Pinkie's skeleton now indeed was confirmed to be burnt AND in a CORNER. In PH, she's sitting in her chair when she gets shot as far as I recall. Plus, how did Psalm make it out from a balefire explosion? She'd basically have to run several kilometres within a minute or so.

@Silent: (Assassinate) From what I understood, Psalm thought if she killed all the ministry mares, the war would just be stopped and over or something, she had no idea she was "too late"... somehow it feels like she was brainwashed by Golden to do it. Since she is really acting like she barely can think for herself.

@Sindri: (Pinkie) Yeah, as said, she COULD have burnt, all we know is that she was huddled up in a corner, hugging Twilight's statuette. Not dying in her chair like here. And as said, she could have been killed by the shock wave, debris, heat, radiation or suicide.

Re: BM's death. I have to say that in here, it doesn't seem like BM did anything at all but be shot, but I can say I could see it as they making it a media thing of it. Even if it removes all of his heroic sacrifice in that matter.

Re: Depressions: I deal with mine by talking about sex, random stuff and pretending to be happy and make jokes. And as said, do know I offer condolences(?) to people, I'm just to un-empathic to be able to comment on the matter properly. Oh, and I like to answer questions about pretty much anything, since I like to help people with stuff they wonder about, and it takes my mind off other things. Like, really, I love helping with "the more you know" stuff, and thanks to lack of a "to personal" barrier, I've noticed I've been able to answer quite the variety of questions ^^

@Robo: (Bat symbol) ... now I pictured pretty much that, but a vulva symbol instead xD

@Swicked: (bat symbol) Seems like you beat me to... me xD But keep in mind only labia would leave out quite a few things ;P
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 26

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 am

I don't know if you guys know about this, but now there's an FoE podcast now.
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 am

Aonee wrote:I don't know if you guys know about this, but now there's an FoE podcast now.

There goes another portion of my life, once again hijacked by ponies.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 am

@Magma
And jacky gave me link to tvtropes... my life is ruined!

Unrelated stuff:
Damn that Euro and stuff...

It's rail road station...should be translated as Lime Grove..yet...they've used transliteration instead of translation...in everything. How
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 am

RandomBlank wrote:...by the way, the PH title picture needs Psychoshy and Stygius!
I don't think the title picture should be updated with those characters any more for the same reason that the post on EQD hasn't had any more fanart since BJ got cyberlegs: They would be absolutely huge spoilers for those who haven't read the story before or aren't up to date on the latest chapters.
Ice Crystal wrote:I admire how close all of you are, good to see that
a story has brought so many different people together.
And then they F-

fiercely debated stuff.

But really, it's great that so many of you guys here can talk about so much stuff. Sometimes I feel a little bad that I don't have much to contribute, or that I'm not very good at saying stuff to help people, but you're all so good at saying really nice stuff and really weird stuff that it's cool just to lurk a bit and watch everyone being supportive and freaky. So, uh... crap. I don't know what the heck I do here. Snark? *Is listening to Blood Sugar, posts without thinking*
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 am

Eh, don't feel too bad Derpmind, at least you contribute here. I only show up here every now and then, the PH RP takes up most of my time when I'm on this site.
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 am

So I was just thinking about where the Remnant came from...

BATTLESHIP PURIFICATION -- PATROL ORDERS -- OPEN AT SEA:

"OPERATION MOONSET"
COMBINED MILITARY COMMAND HQ
The submersible battleship Purification is the final blow to ensure the completion of Operation Moonset. Upon opening these orders, you will proceed to the launch zone and remain submerged for 24 hours. Surface when able and monitor transmissions. If Equestria has surrendered, we will transmit codeword OVERWHELM from 0500 to 0700 daily. Upon receipt, break radio silence and request further instructions. Return the sealed orders to Command HQ unopened.

If codeword is not received, open sealed orders.

BATTLESHIP PURIFICATION -- SEALED ORDERS -- OPEN ONLY WHEN ORDERED:

OFFICE OF THE CAESAR
BALEFIRE LAUNCH AUTHORIZATION CODE KEY G76D 4K8V W5XU
Target List:
Missile 1 - 38°53'42.4"N 77°02'12.0"W, standard flight profile (Canterlot city center)
Missile 2 - 38°53'43.3"N 77°02'13.2"W, standard flight profile (Canterlot palace)
Missile 3 - 38°53'43.2"N 77°02'13.1"W, level approach NE at 1200m (Canterlot support structure)
Missile 4 - Discretion
Missile 5 - Discretion
Missile 6 - Discretion
Missile 7 - Discretion
Missile 8 - Discretion

Captain... no. Nafari. I will write frankly. I'm sure you saw the royal circlet that I included in this packet already; I, my family, and all of Roam are probably dead. You are Caesar now, nephew. Know that you and your crew are the world's last hope to destroy Nightmare Moon. You must not fail.

Included in the launch code safe is a box of 154 Medals of Honor, one for each member of your crew. They're probably meaningless by now, but they might in some way make up for the likelihood that your crew will never know whether their friends or family survived, even if they ever see home again. I'm sorry for that.

So, here are my final orders as Caesar: you are to immediately launch missiles 1-3. Missiles 4-8 will remain at your discretion. Find Nightmare Moon and kill her if she still lives. You have our most skilled infiltration team on board, armed with our most advanced weapons, as well as a squadron of Search Spiders and four Terminator combat drones equipped with balefire egg launchers. Use them all as you see fit. The robots are immune to balefire residue, so they can safely gather information in the wake of Operation Moonset.

That's it. Our Equestrian technology experts believe your spark generator should function unattended for nearly a century, and a secure storehouse of food and supplies waits for you at 59°56'23"N, 44°12'0"W. The site is remote enough to remain free of balefire contamination. There are seed and agricultural supplies, but you will have to find a less desolate place to use them.

Should your primary mission succeed, there is much good you could do toward cleansing the world of every trace of star-taint, but above all, survive. You are my legacy.

-Caesar
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 am

swicked wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
I suddenly have an image in my mind of Kim being summoned a la Labia Symbol.
Fix'd
Probably one of the most hilarious things you could see panning across the sky :P

Look up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane,it's a...
Stop looking up in the sky, children!
Kattlarv wrote:

@Robo: (Bat symbol) ... now I pictured pretty much that, but a vulva symbol instead xD

@Swicked: (bat symbol) Seems like you beat me to... me xD But keep in mind only labia would leave out quite a few things ;P

Semantics: I did say "a la", meaning something like the bat symbol, or in a similar vein. Not the bat symbol it self. My tired mind couldn't really think of anything specific at the time. Applebloom

Also, I lol'd.

Derpmind wrote:But really, it's great that so many of you guys here can talk about so much stuff. Sometimes I feel a little bad that I don't have much to contribute, or that I'm not very good at saying stuff to help people, but you're all so good at saying really nice stuff and really weird stuff that it's cool just to lurk a bit and watch everyone being supportive and freaky. So, uh... crap. I don't know what the heck I do here. Snark? *Is listening to Blood Sugar, posts without thinking*
Don't worry, bud. You're not the only one. For 90% of the conversations here I have nothing important to add.

Last edited by RoboRed on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Silent: (Assassinate) From what I understood, Psalm thought if she killed all the ministry mares, the war would just be stopped and over or something, she had no idea she was "too late"... somehow it feels like she was brainwashed by Golden to do it. Since she is really acting like she barely can think for herself.
She clearly knew the strike was coming -- she tried to warn the Cake kids, Pokey, and Evergreen. I don't think her behavior is so much brainwashed as giving up. She'll do what anyone says as long as they promise her absolution.

Kattlarv wrote:@Sindri: (Pinkie) Yeah, as said, she COULD have burnt, all we know is that she was huddled up in a corner, hugging Twilight's statuette. Not dying in her chair like here. And as said, she could have been killed by the shock wave, debris, heat, radiation or suicide.
She... didn't die in a chair in PH.
Chapter 45:

Her mouth moved as she hugged the little statue tightly, slumped in the corner. ‘Please. I don’t want to burn.’
The projectile shattered the massive pane and buried itself right in the pink mare’s chest. Her eyes bulged a moment as the round shot through her torso and into the wall behind her. Blood flowed from the corner of her mouth. Then she laid her head against the wall, still hugging the figurine as her eyes closed for good.
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:34 pm

[quote="SilentCarto"]
Kattlarv wrote:@Silent: (Assassinate) From what I understood, Psalm thought if she killed all the ministry mares, the war would just be stopped and over or something.

She thought she would be forgiven for her sins and not burn for eternity.

She was picked up like Jetstream. A hypercompetent mare with a serious emotional weakness.
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Aonee wrote:I don't know if you guys know about this, but now there's an FoE podcast now.

Sigh... yeah. The problem with the podcast was 'Great story, great characters, loved reading it... but I quit.' Not like 'I hope to one day finish it off' or 'I really need to tackle it again' but 'TL:DR... but I liked it!'

Sigh...
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:21 pm

@Robo: (bat symbol) Well, it's not for nothing they call me "the muff mistress" xD

@Silent: To me, that is kind of brainwashing, the whole "just do as I say, and you'll be rewarded greatly in death!"

And ah, as said, I got a worthless memory, I just recall a chair being mentioned xP And as said, I still don't get how Psalm would have made it out from there in time, unless there was around an hour before the next bomb... or how many miles can she see and shoot with that thing? Seeing how she seemed to see perfectly fine several kilometres into the next town, or wherever she now was looking. I prolly remember it wrong but, whatever. I found that whole segment kinda odd.

@Mele: Well, sort of close enough, I recall some mention of the war and stuff at least xP
Have to say I don't really get where the whole semi-religious thing fits in though.
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 26

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Somber wrote:

Sigh... yeah. The problem with the podcast was 'Great story, great characters, loved reading it... but I quit.' Not like 'I hope to one day finish it off' or 'I really need to tackle it again' but 'TL:DR... but I liked it!'

Sigh...
Well then, looks like I should see if they're taking sign-ups. Sad thing about podcasts, no one who's on ever seems to read fanfics. But then again, the only pony podcast I really listen to is the one I help host.
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:51 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Ice Crystal wrote:Well keep it up, the laughter helps with my depression XD
And that's why we love Kim and Kipper. Also *hugs again*

Didn't see this before.
Just want you to know; wub <3

Kattlarv wrote:

@Kipper:
Spoiler:
As said, as long as you're not put off by my oddities such as
my affinity for lubricant shots xD ... as for teasing, if you know how
to give labial and vaginal massage, I think you might be onto something
here xD And do keep my "eye for an eye"/balance craving in mind, not
that it's technically a bad thing, at all technically, but just saying
hehe.

Me, communication? Yeah, I might have a little problem
there xD Not to say I'm bad, but ... okay I'm not the best at it, but I
can do it with a penalty xD But as said, as long as they're more
interested in my mind than my body, I'm game with it, assuming I also
like their mind :P ... and yeah, I can admit I have one superficial
demand, they have to like my pride for what it is. But I personally
don't seem that as to big of a demand, right?

On just a random
TMI side note, I had like, the biggest morning dew I've had in ages, I
was so hard and moist when I woke up this morning xP Spent ~3 hours in
bed "tending to" it, without a single endorphins gain in the end, but it
still felt kinda good on the way there.

As for the video, it was just some silly nonsense anyhow, but that sounds rather good if it gets fixed.

And
I can say I'm mostly a dominant switch, being on top, then on top while
on the bottom xD (and occasional sub cravings every now and then)

Spoiler:
I ain't put off at all personally. As I was reading your sidestories of P-21 before BJ I was actually kind've (read as: totally) turned on the entire time (apart from with Daisy, due that's not domination, that sadism).
I would gladly swallow for you ;)

As for communication, it's not all verbal. I can go a lot off physical touch and reaction - as long as you don't simply lay there still as a sack of potato's like I've heard a lot of women supposedly do. Not come across it myself but I did go for one chick who turned out to be that way - thankfully my friend got her in the end instead, which when I heard, took a load of my mind LOL.
Seriously, what fucking good does it do for you to lay still, not making a sound nor movement? nothing will improve that way.

Anyway - yeah, communication doesn't need to be verbal, just as long as you give me an idea of what's good in some way I can figure it out myself.

As for your pride and requirements; they're perfectly reasonable and anyone who can't take you for who you are doesn't deserve you.
You aren't asking for some millionaire sports player or lawyer making 200k a year - you're just asking to be respected for more then what you look like and what makes you so special.
Hell, that's why I find you so enthralling myself - your sense of pride and 'strangeness' makes you all the more interesting.

Lastly, ooft. Yes please. I had a lass back last year who turned me into a dom for her pleasure but before that I was a definite sub and even now I've more tendency for sub fantasies and such then I have for dom, though it was a good thing that she taught me how to be dominating at all.

>.> when is the next P.H meetup, this only sounds all too fun xD
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Kattlarv wrote:And ah, as said, I got a worthless memory, I just recall a chair being mentioned xP And as said, I still don't get how Psalm would have made it out from there in time, unless there was around an hour before the next bomb... or how many miles can she see and shoot with that thing? Seeing how she seemed to see perfectly fine several kilometres into the next town, or wherever she now was looking. I prolly remember it wrong but, whatever. I found that whole segment kinda odd.

Well, real-world snipers have confirmed kills up to 2.5km, but the record is closer to 2.3km near sea level. I would imagine they can see farther than that. Throw in magical enhancements and the range should be further improved. As for her escape, I imagine that the balefire bombs would be in the low kiloton range, and so have kill radii of around a couple of kilometers, assuming power drop off comparable to nukes.

Of course, I'm not sure my memory is much better than yours, so if anyone has a more accurate description of balefire bombs' characteristics, I would not say no to a refresher course.
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Icy Shake wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:And ah, as said, I got a worthless memory, I just recall a chair being mentioned xP And as said, I still don't get how Psalm would have made it out from there in time, unless there was around an hour before the next bomb... or how many miles can she see and shoot with that thing? Seeing how she seemed to see perfectly fine several kilometres into the next town, or wherever she now was looking. I prolly remember it wrong but, whatever. I found that whole segment kinda odd.

Well, real-world snipers have confirmed kills up to 2.5km, but the record is closer to 2.3km near sea level. I would imagine they can see farther than that. Throw in magical enhancements and the range should be further improved. As for her escape, I imagine that the balefire bombs would be in the low kiloton range, and so have kill radii of around a couple of kilometers, assuming power drop off comparable to nukes.

Of course, I'm not sure my memory is much better than yours, so if anyone has a more accurate description of balefire bombs' characteristics, I would not say no to a refresher course.

There was one balefire bomb went off directly -outside- Manehattan but I don't think any went off inside. As for their characteristics, I think it was a small-ish radius of immediate effect but a larger radius of magical radiation.
Though I could be absolutely wrong.
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Anyone else feel the need to close that video before they ground their teeth to stumps? Anyone?

If you're going to have a section dedicated to review, you think you might want to take the time to... you know... read what you're reviewing? It seems like a bit of a common courtesy. You didn't know anyone who had read up to the latest chapter? Instead we have this? Length is truly in the eye of the viewer, and I suddenly find this video dragging on considerably.

But, if I could put my oversensitivity aside... I wouldn't! I love this story and can't stand seeing it not receive due respect.
I can't believe it... I might have to... gack... say something.
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:30 pm

In an absolutely unrelated in any way post;

I have my 45 grams of shrooms now O___O they arrived today and... oh man.
Do I really have to wait until next Friday? That's a week away!
-.- it sucks, it really sucks.
but I know with 45g I gotta give myself the whole day otherwise I'd be a bit fucked.

So yes. If I act strange next Friday - I apologise, its the shrooms.
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 pm

*holds out a lawn chair and a bag of popcorn* Don't worry. I am fully prepared for any and all hijinks that may ensue.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Kippershy wrote:In an absolutely unrelated in any way post;

but I know with 45g I gotta give myself the whole day otherwise I'd be a bit fucked.

My God...

This is going to be glorious.
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 pm

RoboRed wrote:*holds out a lawn chair and a bag of popcorn* Don't worry. I am fully prepared for any and all hijinks that may ensue.
tylertoon2 wrote:
Kippershy wrote:In an absolutely unrelated in any way post;

My God...

This is going to be glorious.

This was from last time I was tripping.
It's worth noting I was only on 30g (and I say only as if its nothing... lol) this time like I say, 45.
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm

*reads document, throws bag of popcorn aside*
Okay, fuck the popcorn. I'll end up choking to death on it from laughing.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

My plan is to 'meet' Crimson & Cherry next time.
If I focus on them, I should be able to bring them to the forefront of my mind and perhaps even see them if I use a visual aide.
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Be sure to write everything down if/when you do. I wouldn't miss this experience for the world.

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh, don't worry - as long as I can type I will.
If need be, I'll record the whole thing. (which I might do anyway)
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Just a heads up, but did you know most hallucinogenic mushrooms grow in manure? I read an encyclopedia on American fungi and the hallucinogenic ones other than Fly Amanita that I remember grow in cow shit.
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:38 pm

O. Hinds wrote:No change. Thank you for the suggestion, though, and the good wishes. I have asked in the wrapper's comments, but most of the requests for help there appear to go unanswered.
I'm sorry it didn't work, sir, I hope someone else can figure out how to help.

swicked wrote:Look up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane,it's a...
Stop looking up in the sky, children!
Oh my...

Derpmind wrote:
CalamityWhen wrote:
RandomBlank wrote:...by the way, the PH title
picture needs Psychoshy and Stygius!
I believe you forgot Boo.
HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!
I
don't think the title picture should be updated with those characters
any more for the same reason that the post on EQD hasn't had any more
fanart since BJ got cyberlegs: They would be absolutely huge spoilers
for those who haven't read the story before or aren't up to date on the
latest chapters.

Ice Crystal wrote:I admire how close all of you are, good to see that
a story has brought so many different people together.
And then they F-
fiercely debated stuff.
- Yeah, unfortunately I suppose having a title picture with the whole team together would be too spoilery... heck, even having Rampage and Lacunae there would probably be considered spoilers... Some day I would like to try drawing them all together though, it's my next major project to do after I catch up on a bunch of smaller things. (And shame on you Random for forgetting Boo *swats you with a foam sword* )
- Yes fiercely debate. That's it.

SilentCarto wrote:So I was just thinking about where the Remnant came from...
I don't know how well it actually works in relation to the story, but it's quite an interesting idea.

Somber wrote:
Sigh...
yeah. The problem with the podcast was 'Great story, great characters,
loved reading it... but I quit.' Not like 'I hope to one day finish it
off' or 'I really need to tackle it again' but 'TL:DR... but I liked
it!'
Sigh...
Yeah... I heard from one of the people involved that the only reason they actually did PH was to get it out of the way so they wouldn't have to put up with people constantly asking them to do it...
*sighs and hugs Somber tightly*
Why can't more people actually appreciate your story...

Kippershy wrote:Just want you to know; wub <3
<3
I would love a PH meetup... that would be so awesome... Except I don't have the money to travel... so you'd all have to come to my house, and then never leave.

Meleagridis wrote:Anyone else feel the need to close that video before they ground their teeth to stumps? Anyone?
Not even going to watch it in the first place, my teeth couldn't handle it.

Kippershy wrote:So yes. If I act strange next Friday - I apologise
Well I do hope you enjoy yourself, but be careful, alright sir? *hugs*

Last edited by WavemasterRyx on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Of course. Anyone who does drugs and doesn't know that little piece of information is... lacking, to say the least.

I personally pick them occasionally, I have two friends who pick & sell, I have connections out in the Netherlands who grow using scientific labs to avoid the need for manure and I have friends in Finland who can do that as well - though they're a lot more rare and it's only happened once.

You just need to make sure they're thoroughly washed before you eat them.
(washing them in cold water doesn't remove any of the
Psilocybin (main active ingredient) and thus is highly recommended).

It's also a part cure for depression which gives me even more reason to use them.
(medically proven and I too can vouch for them)
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Kattlarv wrote:I still don't get how Psalm would have made it out from there in time, unless there was around an hour before the next bomb... or how many miles can she see and shoot with that thing?
I don't understand your question. I think you're asking how she could hit Pinkie but then be safe from the bomb, right? She fired from the roof of the MAS building -- Tenpony Tower -- which was protected by its own shields.

Kippershy wrote:There was one balefire bomb went off directly -outside- Manehattan but I don't think any went off inside. As for their characteristics, I think it was a small-ish radius of immediate effect but a larger radius of magical radiation.
Though I could be absolutely wrong.
Manehattan was destroyed by a planted nuke on the south end of the island, right in the middle of Downtown (and up a building, judging from the lack of a surface crater). Tenpony Tower is the nearest still-standing skyscraper because of its shields.

ketchup504 wrote:Just a heads up, but did you know most hallucinogenic mushrooms grow in manure? I read an encyclopedia on American fungi and the hallucinogenic ones other than Fly Amanita that I remember grow in cow shit.
Did you know that most organic foods use manure for fertilizer too? Twilight Sparkle
Honestly, agriculture in general is pretty disgusting if you think about it too hard.
Actually, most of life is.
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:

Kippershy wrote:Just want you to know; wub <3
<3
I would love a PH meetup... that would be so awesome... Except I don't have the money to travel... so you'd all have to come to my house, and then never leave.

Kippershy wrote:So yes. If I act strange next Friday - I apologise
Well I do hope you enjoy yourself, but be careful, alright sir? *hugs*

>go to your house
>never leave

I'm fine with this.
Seriously, your mum is awesome and I'd love to hug her. I was thinking about a meet-up today (as a joke) and decided the first thing I'd do is silently walk around not quite introducing myself until I find the shy guy standing by himself or just having little to say - then run at him with hugs.
(because I can totally see you doing that)

Then I'd actively hunt down Somber who I could tell by the look of fear in his face.
I'd hunt him down and run at him and grab him and not let go for a little while.

then I'd hunt down Kim and uh...
*cough*

ahahahahaha.

As for the second thing?
Oh, you did not just tell me to be safe.
Me? safe?
5g can be enough for a light trip, 8-12g for a medium to heavy trip, 15g for a heavy trip.

When I took 30g my world melted around me and completely changed.

...I'm taking 45g.

...There is no safe, only extremely awesome.

but thank you all the same <3
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content