Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+39
hawkeye92
jacky2734
Rafafidi
Regolit
Paper Airplane
Jeremyrush
Valikdu
Mech
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Snipehamster
Stringtheory
Admiral Stoic Rum
NoodleNugget
FeatherDust
Somber
Moodyman90
Katarn
Aonee
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
RandomBlank
RoboRed
Quotidian
Icy Shake
Rboy474
Ketchup
WavemasterRyx
Orm
Ametros
OneMoreDaySK
Sindri
MrMagma
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Derpmind
Kippershy
Meleagridis
SilentCarto
43 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Sindri Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:29 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Meh, I just want Blackjack to have Twilight genes so she can go OP after the radboom event even with a compact horn. *cue compensation jokes*
...Why would that happen? The radboom didn't give anypony else superpowers.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:I really wish I had that problem again so I could help. So you've done the .ini edits, as well as the d3d9.dll fix, right?

Wait... There are two FALLOUT.ini files: one in the game folders, and one wherever the saved games go. Have you tried editing the one in the saved games? Also, how big is your d3d9.dll file? There was one I tried that was huge and didn't work, then I got a smaller one, which worked.
I've tried editing both and I've tried deleting both, editing the Fallout_default.ini, and running the launcher to create new ones. No luck.

The d3d9 that I'm using at the moment is only 106 KB.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Snipehamster Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:26 am

FeatherDust wrote:OH! And that's why Tarot is important! Operation Party Pooper murdered everyone who was in the line of succession for EC-1101, including any offspring who would be allowed to use it, but nobody knew that Tarot was a valid successor.

Or did they? Tarot and Marigold were originally slated for Stable 90 -- which was guaranteed, probably on purpose, to kill everyone inside. It was only by chance, or so it would appear, that they were nearer to 99 and that Card Trick took Tarot in with her. On top of that (nerd mode activate), waaaaay back in Chapter 2, Hoss' logs mention a strange black unicorn (hmmm, who might that be?) skulking around his farmhouse shortly after the bombs fell. Tarot's last known location before they fled to 99. The way I see it, Tarot actually dodged a whole lot of figurative bullets. The question is how, and why. Shadowy manipulation by a party interested in her survival? Stellar intervention? Simple luck?

Snipehamster
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:07 am

Snipehamster wrote:
FeatherDust wrote:OH! And that's why Tarot is important! Operation Party Pooper murdered everyone who was in the line of succession for EC-1101, including any offspring who would be allowed to use it, but nobody knew that Tarot was a valid successor.

Or did they? Tarot and Marigold were originally slated for Stable 90 -- which was guaranteed, probably on purpose, to kill everyone inside. It was only by luck that they were nearer to 99 and that Card Trick took Tarot in with her. On top of that (nerd mode activate), waaaaay back in Chapter 2, Hoss' logs mention a strange black unicorn skulking around his farmhouse shortly after the bombs fell. Tarot's last known location before the bombs fell and they fled to 99. The way I see it, Tarot actually dodged a whole lot of (figurative) bullets. The question is how, and why. Shadowy manipulation by a party interested in her survival? Stellar intervention? Simple luck?

Ooh, nice catch on Psalm popping up there. Not many coincidences in a conspiracy, eh?

Personally, I've not got any definite theory about the endgame of the Project, Horizons (not the story, ha). Any of the ones brought up so far sound fine! All I know is, it at one point had something to do with ponied spaceflight, and that component was public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:08 am

Snipehamster wrote:

Or did they? Tarot and Marigold were originally slated for Stable 90 -- which was guaranteed, probably on purpose, to kill everyone inside. It was only by chance, or so it would appear, that they were nearer to 99 and that Card Trick took Tarot in with her. On top of that (nerd mode activate), waaaaay back in Chapter 2, Hoss' logs mention a strange black unicorn (hmmm, who might that be?) skulking around his farmhouse shortly after the bombs fell. Tarot's last known location before they fled to 99. The way I see it, Tarot actually dodged a whole lot of figurative bullets. The question is how, and why. Shadowy manipulation by a party interested in her survival? Stellar intervention? Simple luck?
I agree with everything said here.

I'll call is stellar intervention for now; Tarot was in space, touched by the Stars, before she was even born. Meanwhile it's likely that Psalm or whoever she was ultimately working for were under the influence of the Eater of Souls at the time. Even if the Stars don't have any sort of precognitive ability (and it would make sense for them to; Pinkie proves it's possible in the setting and all kinds of mythologies connect observations of the stars to predictions about the future), they'd probably try to save anyone that the Eater wanted dead that badly.

Of course stellar intervention and luck are pretty impossible to tell apart...
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 am

Snipehamster wrote:

Or did they? Tarot and Marigold were originally slated for Stable 90 -- which was guaranteed, probably on purpose, to kill everyone inside. It was only by chance, or so it would appear, that they were nearer to 99 and that Card Trick took Tarot in with her.
But who on earth would KNOW about Tarot's lineage? There were four people involved in the actual procedure -- Marigold, Redheart, Fluttershy, and the patient, and the patient didn't know the child survived. They did everything they could to make sure that NOBODY knew about it. Mari and Fluttershy sure wouldn't tell anyone, and I think Redheart is trustworthy... how would the OIA have known anything?

Also, you thought 90 was intentionally sabotaged? Well, I mean, yes, it was obviously on purpose, but I thought it was because Blueblood diverted the materials that should've gone to 90* to the construction of Redoubt. I'm not clear on how much of that was OIA and how much was Blueblood being a dick.

* And god -- how many OTHER stables were short of other supplies because of Redoubt? How many had only one water talisman instead of several (and a Crusader mainframe to go crazy over it)? By all accounts Redoubt had the resources to handle a huge population, or a small one in luxury.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:43 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Ooh, nice catch on Psalm popping up there. Not many coincidences in a conspiracy, eh?

Okay, that's interesting, yes, but I don't think it was Psalm intending to murder Tarot. This may actually just be a coincidence, Psalm using the barn as a place to rest on the way to her next target...
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:53 am

Sindri wrote:I'm still pretty sure that Tarot's genetic mother is Twilight. The timing fits, the placement fits, and the other
door and the book in Tenpony seem to support it. I have yet to see any
indication that Rarity was ever pregnant, and I have seen no explanation
for what happened to "Maripony" and Macintosh's child if it wasn't
Tarot.
See, and I'm with you there. In fact, more than the office opening, Nyctimene reacted to Blackjack entering the room, and called her "mistress". Even if she were Rarity's descendant and the office were just set up to allow Twilight's friends to enter, I don't think the mecha-owl would call her that. Nyctimene treats her like the rightful owner, not like an honored guest.

And you make a good point about that... we know Twi had a child but we don't know what happened to, it if it's not Tarot. Not to mention we know she had a strong reason to not want it after Mac unceremoniously broke it off (because apparently it's a TERRIBLE THING for an important person to fall in love..?)

And really, from a storytelling point of view, the failure at the door was too obvious. Everyone treats it as a guaranteed accurate test, which makes it a great red herring to build a twist around. There's a lot of things that could've stopped it from working, the easiest being a second lock. (I always love it when complicated magic is defeated by the simply physical.) ....and for that matter you generally don't put a mysterious door in a story and keep it closed.

Sindri wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:Meh, I just want Blackjack to have Twilight genes so she can go OP after the radboom event even with a compact horn. *cue compensation jokes*
...Why would that happen? The radboom didn't give anypony else superpowers.
Because when Twilight was exposed to her first Rainboom, it awakened the Element of Magic and gave her superpowers.
Yeah, no, BJ is NOT the EoM.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 am

I don't know if you saw it, but I've find nice PMV, which features FO:NV DLC's trailers.
Here's the link.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:42 am

stringtheory wrote:I know on mac to flip colors it's control+option+command+8
swicked wrote:Ah. I was wondering about that.
*is PC*
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 7 Mac_vs_pc_by_tess_27-d40slgc
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 am

Sindri wrote:I'm still pretty sure that Tarot's genetic mother is Twilight. The timing fits, the placement fits, and the other door and the book in Tenpony seem to support it. I have yet to see any indication that Rarity was ever pregnant, and I have seen no explanation for what happened to "Maripony" and Macintosh's child if it wasn't Tarot.
That's my thinking. If Tarot wasn't Twilight's, then we've got a child completely unaccounted for.

Snipehamster wrote:Or did they? Tarot and Marigold were originally slated for Stable 90 -- which was guaranteed, probably on purpose, to kill everyone inside. It was only by chance, or so it would appear, that they were nearer to 99 and that Card Trick took Tarot in with her. On top of that (nerd mode activate), waaaaay back in Chapter 2, Hoss' logs mention a strange black unicorn (hmmm, who might that be?) skulking around his farmhouse shortly after the bombs fell. Tarot's last known location before they fled to 99. The way I see it, Tarot actually dodged a whole lot of figurative bullets. The question is how, and why. Shadowy manipulation by a party interested in her survival? Stellar intervention? Simple luck?
Oh shit x2! I'd noticed the black unicorn thing a while back, but I never thought she was there for Tarot! I'd kind of assumed she was just passing through on the way to the FSMC, and maybe snitching a few supplies on the way.

However, I believe Stable 90's resources were rerouted to the construction of the Redoubt -- didn't Vanity say something about covering up embezzlement at one point, or something? The door didn't even work -- they had to close it by hoof. If this was supposed to be a trap, it was a really lousy one.
...Not that being stuck in a Stable with the door open would have been any less of a death sentence.

I'm definitely thinking stellar intervention -- "You have stars in your eyes. Don’t ever forget that."

Sindri wrote:Of course stellar intervention and luck are pretty impossible to tell apart...
Not only did she travel into space in utero, she also grew up in a house built on the very site where Nightmare Moon forged her armor, decorated in the same way. That's way too many coincidences to ignore. I'll eat Applejack's hat if Tarot wasn't the one who decorated the entire house with stars based on a feeling that "it just looks right", and maybe consciously on something she saw in her dreams.

FeatherDust wrote:But who on earth would KNOW about Tarot's lineage? There were four people involved in the actual procedure -- Marigold, Redheart, Fluttershy, and the patient, and the patient didn't know the child survived. They did everything they could to make sure that NOBODY knew about it. Mari and Fluttershy sure wouldn't tell anyone, and I think Redheart is trustworthy... how would the OIA have known anything?
Well, SOMEONE extracted Marigold's memory of the event!
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 am

FeatherDust wrote:And you make a good point about that... we know Twi had a child but we don't know what happened to, it if it's not Tarot. Not to mention we know she had a strong reason to not want it after Mac unceremoniously broke it off (because apparently it's a TERRIBLE THING for an important person to fall in love..?)
Not exactly... The Lake Macintosh orb took place right before he left for the peace talks where he was killed. They clearly made up at some point after he found out who Maripony really was.

Moreover, before the surrogacy procedure, she said, "Fluttershy, can you take it all away? Please?" All. I don't think she just meant the pregnancy. I think Twilight went for the Jetstream treatment. If it were Rarity, I don't thinks she'd have phrased it quite like that; the timing works better for Twilight -- this is right after Mac's death, so Twilight would be stuck with a child she's not allowed to acknowledge, and her love just got shot by a sniper. That's a lot of 'all'.
Plus we know the MoP was using memory modification at that time to "cure" WSD, so they'd have had the resources.

The political issue with them having public relationships is the number of people who would say, "You're going on dates while my children are dying on foreign battlefields!" Equestria hasn't suffered a war in centuries, and they expected their leaders to do everything in their power to end it as soon as possible to the exclusion of all else, however unreasonable that may be.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Kippershy wrote:>go to your house
>never leave

I'm fine with this.
Seriously, your mum is awesome and I'd love to hug her.

As for the second thing?
Oh, you did not just tell me to be safe.
Me? safe?
...There is no safe, only extremely awesome.
but thank you all the same <3
Well for now I'll give her a hug for you, heh. Also, you're still smaller than me, so it wouldn't freak me out too much, and I'd already be hugging Somber, so two ponies with one hug!
And of course I want you to be safe, if something bad happened to you I don't know what I'd do...

Way to make me feel special <3 you big softie.
How tall are you then? I'm 6'2.5 (190cm to be precise) and that picture was against a shire-horse.
I imagined you to be small.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:47 am

Kattlarv wrote:@Kipper:
Spoiler:

@Kipper: (Drugs) Not sure what to say about that as I got no knowledge on them.

(PH meet up) I'd personally stay well away from Somber, just in case I'd get the urge to pull a Glory (or something worse) on her. (doubt I would, but I don't trust myself)
I'd personally not meet anyone new for most reasons for at least ~2 years sadly.

Spoiler:

As for the drugs; Ahhh, that's cool. I really don't blame you because while the heavy ones are damn bad the light ones can be life-changing in the best of ways in moderation. (shrooms have been used to cure depression and fears of death in terminal patients with cancer and such - for example)
There's a lot of stigma and often people don't learn even the more basic things about drugs because we're all told that all illegal drugs are evil and life destroying without any explanation as to why.
Even the lesser drugs which aren't life destroying are told to be so, just because they're illegal - yet alcohol is legal and MORE life destroying then some illegal drugs.
(and tobacco? no benefit all drain on health)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:10 am

That's absolutely fine. Some people love them, some don't.
I'm glad that you've at least given it all a try before saying that its not for you rather then simply going "NO COS I WAS TOLD SO."

I used to be that way, but then had a chance to do weed, found it pleasant. Then a friend told me that the one time I was at this party when I was 16 I got spiked with 2 tablets of ecstasy into my litre of rum (which I downed the whole bottle in one ago right after opening it and getting spiked within the 1 minute of it being opened) = that got me realising that drugs aren't all that bad, and got ahold of some shrooms after trying for LSD for a crazy long period of time.

Mushrooms are definitely my choice drug. definitely.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am

Kippershy wrote:That's absolutely fine. Some people love them, some don't.
I'm glad that you've at least given it all a try before saying that its not for you rather then simply going "NO COS I WAS TOLD SO."

I used to be that way, but then had a chance to do weed, found it pleasant. Then a friend told me that the one time I was at this party when I was 16 I got spiked with 2 tablets of ecstasy into my litre of rum (which I downed the whole bottle in one ago right after opening it and getting spiked within the 1 minute of it being opened) = that got me realising that drugs aren't all that bad, and got ahold of some shrooms after trying for LSD for a crazy long period of time.

I tried alcohol

weed and that's all I don't approve of drugs but alcohol ain't that bad even tho I'm 14.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 am

Nightfire wrote:

I tried alcohol

weed and that's all I don't approve of drugs but alcohol ain't that bad even tho I'm 14.

Well, in that case let me be patronising -

...nope, nothing patronising to say really. haha.
Drink of choice or do you just go for anything going?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 am

Kippershy wrote:
Nightfire wrote:

I tried alcohol

Well, in that case let me be patronising -

...nope, nothing patronising to say really. haha.
Drink of choice or do you just go for anything going?

Eh some rolling rock ain't too bad I do however want to try some jack Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:44 am

When I was 14, I mistaken moonshine, that my father was making with simple water...and I was really thirsty. Ended up sucking water directly from water tap for few minutes. I, personally, okay with alcohol (though I don't really like it, but drink sometimes). With drugs...I didn't take any and don't really want to, but I tolerate those who do drugs, but know their limit.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:45 am

Nightfire wrote:How are ya'll liking the forum? Be honest give us suggsestions
Oh, was there forum maintenance going on last night? Guess that explains why I had a bitch of a time accessing the place from mobile...

FeatherDust wrote:
By the way, are we pretty sure Rarity was the mother there, or do we still suspect Twilight (with shenanigans* to keep the door in Tenpony closed**)?
I still think that Blackjack is descended from Twilight. Twilight Sparkle

Kippershy wrote:As for the drugs; Ahhh, that's cool. I really don't blame you because while the heavy ones are damn bad the light ones can be life-changing in the best of ways in moderation. (shrooms have been used to cure depression and fears of death in terminal patients with cancer and such - for example)
There's a lot of stigma and often people don't learn even the more basic things about drugs because we're all told that all illegal drugs are evil and life destroying without any explanation as to why.
Even the lesser drugs which aren't life destroying are told to be so, just because they're illegal - yet alcohol is legal and MORE life destroying then some illegal drugs.
(and tobacco? no benefit all drain on health)
I can't stand the smell of tobacco. And I really just don't want to try any other drugs. Moreover I had a friend whose life got wrecked from marijuana. I'll stick to booze.

Last edited by RoboRed on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:47 am

Katarn wrote:When I was 14, I mistaken moonshine, that my father was making with simple water...and I was really thirsty. Ended up sucking water directly from water tap for few minutes. I, personally, okay with alcohol (though I don't really like it, but drink sometimes). With drugs...I didn't take any and don't really want to, but I tolerate those who do drugs, but know their limit.

What about myself? I know my limit in terms of time-moderation and I'm strict with it.
(No more then 6 times a year, if that).
I also know... well, no, I don't know my limit in terms of dosage but I'm always experimenting with it - though I always make sure I do it in places that affect no-one else.

good/bad?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 am

[quote="RoboRed"]
Nightfire wrote:How are ya'll liking the forum? Be honest give us suggsestions
Oh, was there forum maintenance going on last night? Guess that explains why I had a bitch of a time accessing the place from mobile...

We had technical difficulties sorry, i hope they're fixed now. If not please send me a PM or another admin a PM and tell us and we will get right on it as soon as we can.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Don't worry, mobile works fine now. It was just inaccessible for a few hours last night.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:10 pm

I don't have that option, because if I do even a little and then a random drug test pops up, I'm fucked for the rest of my life. So I have never done any drugs, and I don't plan on doing any either.

Alcohol though, I drink pretty much daily.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:
I don't have that option, because if I do even a little and then a random drug test pops up, I'm fucked for the rest of my life. So I have never done any drugs, and I don't plan on doing any either.
Oh yeah, that too.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:

Alcohol though, I drink pretty much daily.

Where the hell do you work or live that requires random drug tests?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Kippershy wrote:
I'm a medic in the Army.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Snipehamster wrote:Or did they? Tarot and Marigold were originally slated for Stable 90 -- which was guaranteed, probably on purpose, to kill everyone inside. It was only by chance, or so it would appear, that they were nearer to 99 and that Card Trick took Tarot in with her. On top of that (nerd mode activate), waaaaay back in Chapter 2, Hoss' logs mention a strange black unicorn (hmmm, who might that be?) skulking around his farmhouse shortly after the bombs fell. Tarot's last known location before they fled to 99. The way I see it, Tarot actually dodged a whole lot of figurative bullets. The question is how, and why. Shadowy manipulation by a party interested in her survival? Stellar intervention? Simple luck?
Why
I firmly believe that every slow or unobservant reader should have a crew of government sponsored comment threads to expand on what would have been a drastically reduced reading experience. This here is another reason I like this place.

FeatherDust wrote:
But who on earth would KNOW about Tarot's lineage? There were four people involved in the actual procedure -- Marigold, Redheart, Fluttershy, and the patient, and the patient didn't know the child survived.

Why does Redheart hate Garnet? The conversation was in chapter 7, I think. They used to be close friends.

Katarn wrote:I don't know if you saw it, but I've find nice PMV, which features FO:NV DLC's trailers.
Here's the link.
Lyra
Gives me new ideas and makes me want to start a story I thought. Which is bad, 'cause I'm in the middle of two already.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:50 pm

About drugs, all I'm gonna say is that if you don't have actual knowledge about what you're doing then you're running a huge list of risks. Yes, lots of people and organizations and places don't try and educate about drugs and instead scream 'don't do it because we say so.' That's still no reason to go around using legitimately dangerous things without knowing what you're doing. Many people do die the very first time they try 'recreational' drugs. And yes kids, alcohol is a drug that you really shouldn't be using at all before your brain has finished growing. (21 years. For those Europeans who think it's cool to give your very young children wine, you're morons.)
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Ice Crystal wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
I'm a medic in the Army.

In that case, keep up the good work.
I respect the army - I know a lot of people don't, but personally I do. I respect field medics more-so, though you don't state if you're frontline or field hospital (which would still be in risk of incoming fire).

So yeah. good reason.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next