Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Spitfire no more forever. (although, now I am again :D)

2 posters

Go down

I am Spitfire no more forever. (although, now I am again :D) Empty I am Spitfire no more forever. (although, now I am again :D)

Post by Spitfire Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 am

I just came to check, and I notice, someone has signed up as Spitfire just recently. So, I tip me hat to you, and I wish you the best of luck with the name I've proudly held until recently.
Also, I'm one of the biggest pervs on here, so have fun~

Last edited by Annie Konda on Thu May 10, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

I am Spitfire no more forever. (although, now I am again :D) Empty Re: I am Spitfire no more forever. (although, now I am again :D)

Post by Pyrelight Thu May 10, 2012 6:04 am

Yeah my bad on that one...

I checked the list of registered accounts to make sure I wouldn't taking someone's name with different spacing/spelling however I only saw your spitfire sig and then subsequent tumblr through Googling after making the account however.

Just curious when did you change your name to match your OC/main tumblr? I know it's after the 19th of march due to quotes but that's about it...

On a side note if you'd prefer to leave this username unused I have no problem with you deleting this account and I can just make a new one.

Pyrelight
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

I am Spitfire no more forever. (although, now I am again :D) Empty Re: I am Spitfire no more forever. (although, now I am again :D)

Post by Spitfire Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 am

No need to delete it, you can change your name on the profile options thing.
Hmm, I think it might have been late March I first switched to Wildfire, and now today to Annie. On one hand, I'd rather have it, but if I wanted it bad enough, I should have kept it, eh?
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrelight Thu May 10, 2012 6:27 am

Oh right, well I changed it I only just realized that username's aren't account linked (outside of admin/mod stuff).

Again sorry for the confusion.

Pyrelight
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu May 10, 2012 6:35 am

It's fine. I thank you kindly for letting me have it still.
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum