Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anypony you dislike and why?

+7
Apple Crumble
Moonlight
Derpy Hooves
Formis_Fluttergod
Nightfire
CamoBadger
Permafrost
11 posters

Go down

Anypony you dislike and why? Empty Anypony you dislike and why?

Post by Permafrost Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Is there any pony you dislike...and I mean pony so there won't be a hundred Gilda's. These ponies can be anywhere from any of the mane 6 to bg ponies. For me the Mayor and Diamond Tiara. Mare Mayor seems too greedy at times caring more for the town then it's civilians. Diamond Tiara is just a spoiled brat. I would also put Silver Spoon but she seems more of a follower and may have left Tiara because she wasn't seen in Ponyville Confidential.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Anypony you dislike and why? Empty Re: Anypony you dislike and why?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 pm

um i guess shining armor because he would rather listen to his bride then family

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 am

Trixie...so much Trixie...

Oh, forgot to add the why:

1) Her arrogance is completely unfounded. If someone actually has skill to back up their boasting, I don't generally mind it (because I'm like that), but she had absolutely nothing to back her claims.

2) Her self-entitled attitude is just...no. Regardless of skill level or talent, nobody should be treated like they're above everyone else, and they definitely shouldn't encourage or demand such a treatment. It's just plain rude and unnecessary.

3) Even after being proven wrong and shown for what she really was, and after another pony fixed her fuck-up (true, it was actually S&S's screw up, but indirectly she did cause it by filling their little heads with such illusions), she showed absolutely no appreciation to Twilight for saving the town, still insisting she was the greatest and could have done the same, despite proving how much she sucked only minutes before.

(Yes, I'm cruel and evil. Deal with it.)

Last edited by CamoBadger on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 am

Rarity...lots...and lots...of hate for rarity...
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 am

Well, I can't say I openly dislike somepony, only some I like less than others. Twilight crazy
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:28 am

Scootaloo Nightfire you're supposed to say why you dislike the Pony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:40 am

Thread has been resurrected!

People are going to hate me, but I recently started disliking Pinkie Pie, not like she's a horrible pony or anything, but she's just not the kind of person I would hang out with in real life. (which is a big difference for how I felt before, considering i compared her to my best friend)

Mostly, its because I've recently been rewatching every episode (GOTTA PREPARE FOR SEASON 3) and i've noticed that underneath the obvious happy go lucky pinkie that just doesnt give a fuck, is a personality that seems more along the lines of giving too much fucks. I mean this like this: when pinkie pie is disappointed, its got to be a HUGE deal. From her overreacting in party of one to her constant bothering of Cranky in A Friend in Deed. It's just starting to seem to me that she's not really making other people happy for them, but for herself.]

I just think she has a little bit of growing up to do, that's all.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Hmmm, anypony I dislike?.. Ah yes, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon... The reason is obvious, they're "popular" and deliberately hurtful, as well as spoiled, and they kiss up to adults like Cheerilee... I'm pretty sure they were designed to be unlikeable... Furthermore, that one fully whose name I forget who just ditched Applebloom after getting her cutie mark... Not okay.

If there's anypony else I hate, it's those snooty rich ponies who follow around Fancy Pants... Seriously, they verbally beat down on anypony who is either nonfashionable, unkempt, or simply not the same as they are. I don't appreciate it.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Rarity, not that I hate her but her voice. Oh God, that voice is like the sound of a million chalk boards being scratched. I also dislike her attitude, I just don't know why though.
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

@Derpy:
I'm not a huge fan of Pinkie either, but for different reasons.
To me, she's just too self centered. For the reasons you said, but also because if something doesn't go the way she wants she does everything possible, usually by annoying and bothering everyone she knows just to make it happen how she wants it to. She also doesn't seem to value the feelings or privacy of anyone else, which was especially evident in the episode with Cranky Doodle Donkey. She burned his photo album, ruined his wig, publicly embarassed him, and then after he made it very clear he didn't want her around, Pinkie still bothered him constantly in the expectation that he would just forgive her simply because she said she was sorry. That may work for her, but 2 words can't fix all of the problems she caused for him.

However, I cannot completely hate her, because this video painted her in such a good light that I actually cried. If they could show her more like that in the show (making others happy when they need it most, and not being nearly as annoying), she could easily be my favorite of the Mane6. However, that isn't really possible because of the nature of the show, but I'd still like to see it (possibly in the episode I hope to see where somebody experiences the death of a loved one, and Pinkie cheers them up and helps them realize it's not so bad. Again, not going to happen because it's technically still a kids show, but a man can dream damn it).
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:46 pm

CamoBadger wrote:this video

no. No. No! NO! I am NOT watching that again Q~Q
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:47 pm

jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:45 pm

*ahem*

I must speak for a moment,

I believe there is a misconception of pinkie's talents. Sure she's good at throwing parties, but I think her talent lies in making ponies smile.

Also I find rarity to be my least favorite.

Shes far too pushy, and even with all of her layers, she sees things with a discerning eye which holds a bias to her vanity.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:14 pm

yea rarity can be very annoying it was very ironic in the season 2 finale she tells the prince "Afraid to get dirty?"Does that mean she doesnt like her own attitude? Yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Like I said, layers or not, raritywould be difficult to be around for long expanses of time... makes me want to be an absolute slob around her just to get a rise.

I bet shes really nasty in bed tho
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer of dragons Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 pm

A lot of you are probably going to disagree with me on this one but... Fluttershy.

She was all set to be one of my favorites until I saw the grand galloping gala. This was further cemented after seeing Flutterbitch in the discord episodes and later on in after assertion training. She is just a little bundle of nerosces that explodes into verbal, physical, and emotional abuse.

That and I believe there are some things no one should say, no matter the situation.

Also Diamond Tiara, Upper crust, and that other one for their elitest attitude.

Dreamer of dragons
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Guest wrote:yea rarity can be very annoying it was very ironic in the season 2 finale she tells the prince "Afraid to get dirty?"Does that mean she doesnt like her own attitude? Anypony you dislike and why? 2727399354

season 1.

edit: wait wait wait.
How are you even posting as a guest?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Dreamer of dragons wrote:A lot of you are probably going to disagree with me on this one but... Fluttershy.

She was all set to be one of my favorites until I saw the grand galloping gala. This was further cemented after seeing Flutterbitch in the discord episodes and later on in after assertion training. She is just a little bundle of nerosces that explodes into verbal, physical, and emotional abuse.

That and I believe there are some things no one should say, no matter the situation.

Also Diamond Tiara, Upper crust, and that other one for their elitest attitude.
Indeed I am going to disagree with you, respectfully of course.
First of all, no idea what bundle of nerosces is since no dictionary was able to give me any results for nerosces, guess it's a synonym for nerves in some language unknown to me (maybe Latin?).

Even then, I think she is dangerously cute bundle of nerves, and it also kinda makes sense for her to be that way. Since she is so extremely shy and never lets her feelings out they're bound to be piling up inside her to be released one way or another, for example when she gets really frustrated (like at the Gala). That's one of the possibilities anyway.

The Discord episodes are not really relevant in this case since there was magic involved, basically turning each of mane 6 into the opposites of who they were (Well except Twilight because she doesn't represent any kind of personality trait), it wasn't Shy's fault that she was acting that way (+ she was the only one who resisted Discord's tricks).

The Putting Your Hoof Down episode, yes, that one was rather... intense. Basically the Iron Will shoved Shy how to be assertive (the worse kind of assertivnes in my opinion), but didn't learn her any boundaries. Combine that with Shy never really being assertive in her life beofre and possible afore-mentioned bottled up emotions and you've got a time-bomb. In the end she realized how she was acting and managed to act assetive without being a jerk. I see this episode as a development in Fluttershy's personality eventhough we hadn't seen much of her assertive side ever since.

Now, this post is in essence not relevant to your opinion of Fluttershy at all, it's just my ramble, since you never really clearly said what is it that you dislike her for, only stated that she's just a bundle of nerves waiting to explode which I assumed was the reason. Not really sure what's so bad about it, I think her "darker" side adds more to the depth of her (otherwise perfect Twilight crazy) character, even if some may see it as too black & white because of how extreme polar opposites the traits are.

Whatever, each to their own, I respect you opinion and tolerate it... Wanna help me make some cupcakes down in the basement? Crazy
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Kippershy wrote:
edit: wait wait wait.
How are you even posting as a guest?
That was Nighty's old account before he had it deleted.

Formis_Fluttergod wrote:
First of all, no idea what bundle of nerosces is since no dictionary was able to give me any results for nerosces, guess it's a synonym for nerves in some language unknown to me (maybe Latin?).
I think he was trying to pluralize "neurosis".
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Formis_Fluttergod wrote:
I think he was trying to pluralize "neurosis".
Hmmm... Makes sense, kinda, however the missing "u" complicates the situation. Welp, happens even to the best. Applebloom
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer of dragons Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:16 am

Sorry, neurosis is indeed what I was trying to impose. Thank you kindly RoboRed. And you are more then correct Formis_Fluttergod, Thanks for the love and tolerance. Will look forward to "hopefully" changing my opinion of Fluttershy here again in the third session.

Dreamer of dragons
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:14 am

Dreamer of dragons wrote:Sorry, neurosis is indeed what I was trying to impose. Thank you kindly RoboRed. And you are more then correct Formis_Fluttergod, Thanks for the love and tolerance. Will look forward to "hopefully" changing my opinion of Fluttershy here again in the third session.
Hmmm... I wonder, when one is more than correct, does it mean it will cause memory overflow, thus moving the values to the opposite side of the scale, and starting at "terribly incorrect", or perhaps process crash? Trollestia

Anyway, what I put together was more like an attempt at rational explanation of Shy's character and behaviour, rational facts can still be disliked simply for what they represent regardless of how "right" they are. Just saying. Applejack
And I think that the same struggle Shy goes through goes for the rest of the mane 6 as well in a way. They all have the gift of the elements, but not without some effort on their side, they have to struggle with their darker sides we had the chance to see in Discord episodes.

Nevertheless I hope as well that your opinion will change, for Shy's sake. Shy
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum