Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Ferrous_Oxide on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:37 am

avatar
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Posts : 327
Brohoof! : 13
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 23
Location : Idaho

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Discord on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:42 am

yeah im glad i know whos who now.......beware the power has been bestowed upon those worthy enough.
avatar
Discord
Earth Pony

Posts : 176
Brohoof! : 0
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 27

Character List:
Name: dark infinti
Sex: male
Species: pegasus

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by aruigus808 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:00 am

What happen to the graphic designers! We exist! :P
from,
aruigus808
avatar
aruigus808
Mascot

Posts : 264
Brohoof! : 2
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 24
Location : Mililani, Hawaii

Character List:
Name:
Sex: Stallion
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Ferrous_Oxide on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:39 am

aruigus808 wrote:What happen to the graphic designers! We exist! :P
from,
aruigus808

I was bored, and because of the amount of people returning/joining, I had to scrap the Ponies of Cloudsville project I was working on. However, I still wanted to contribute in some way, so I'm making a few things. I'm not trying to take your job, I'm just acting like an intern or something. Besides, my skills hardly compare to yours and Derpy's for graphic design and coding. My specialty is hand drawn stuff.
avatar
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Posts : 327
Brohoof! : 13
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 23
Location : Idaho

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Crona The Critic on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:44 am

This earns my seal of approval.

Stickied.
avatar
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 364
Brohoof! : 8
Join date : 2011-11-26
Location : Texas

Character List:
Name: Larva
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

http://cloudsville.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Discord on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:16 am

the royal seal has been stamped.
avatar
Discord
Earth Pony

Posts : 176
Brohoof! : 0
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 27

Character List:
Name: dark infinti
Sex: male
Species: pegasus

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Moonlight on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Ferrous, gettin' loyalty points!

------------------
avatar
Moonlight
Hydra

Posts : 650
Brohoof! : 23
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 21
Location : New York State (not the city)

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by aruigus808 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
aruigus808 wrote:What happen to the graphic designers! We exist! :P
from,
aruigus808

I was bored, and because of the amount of people returning/joining, I had to scrap the Ponies of Cloudsville project I was working on. However, I still wanted to contribute in some way, so I'm making a few things. I'm not trying to take your job, I'm just acting like an intern or something. Besides, my skills hardly compare to yours and Derpy's for graphic design and coding. My specialty is hand drawn stuff.
Nah, you misunderstood me, I meant "where are the graphic designers on you little chart?" Me and Derpy are in a separate group! rofl Lyra
from,
aruigus808

Also, getting the Princess Celestia seal of approval
avatar
aruigus808
Mascot

Posts : 264
Brohoof! : 2
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 24
Location : Mililani, Hawaii

Character List:
Name:
Sex: Stallion
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Ferrous_Oxide on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:17 pm

aruigus808 wrote:
Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
aruigus808 wrote:What happen to the graphic designers! We exist! :P
from,
aruigus808

I was bored, and because of the amount of people returning/joining, I had to scrap the Ponies of Cloudsville project I was working on. However, I still wanted to contribute in some way, so I'm making a few things. I'm not trying to take your job, I'm just acting like an intern or something. Besides, my skills hardly compare to yours and Derpy's for graphic design and coding. My specialty is hand drawn stuff.
Nah, you misunderstood me, I meant "where are the graphic designers on you little chart?" Me and Derpy are in a separate group! rofl Lyra
from,
aruigus808

Also, getting the Princess Celestia seal of approval

The thing Is I don't know if the graphic designers have any power. I know Derpy has chatmod status, but the title of graphic designer is more of a job designation, rather than having the ability to affect those of a lower rank than you. So I left graphic designer out, due to lack of knowledge of the position they would take.

Perhaps a different image can be made detailing different jobs?
avatar
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Posts : 327
Brohoof! : 13
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 23
Location : Idaho

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Derpy Hooves on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
aruigus808 wrote:
Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
aruigus808 wrote:What happen to the graphic designers! We exist! :P
from,
aruigus808

I was bored, and because of the amount of people returning/joining, I had to scrap the Ponies of Cloudsville project I was working on. However, I still wanted to contribute in some way, so I'm making a few things. I'm not trying to take your job, I'm just acting like an intern or something. Besides, my skills hardly compare to yours and Derpy's for graphic design and coding. My specialty is hand drawn stuff.
Nah, you misunderstood me, I meant "where are the graphic designers on you little chart?" Me and Derpy are in a separate group! rofl Lyra
from,
aruigus808

Also, getting the Princess Celestia seal of approval

The thing Is I don't know if the graphic designers have any power. I know Derpy has chatmod status, but the title of graphic designer is more of a job designation, rather than having the ability to affect those of a lower rank than you. So I left graphic designer out, due to lack of knowledge of the position they would take.

Perhaps a different image can be made detailing different jobs?
We deserve to be a massive cloud of awesomeness looming over everyone.


Or

The graphic designers can be all the bad pixels in your obviously shopped graph,

That's right, I know it's shopped, i've seen a lot of shops In my day.

------------------

Happily married to Twilight Sparkle since February 15th, 2012. Pinkie Pie was my best man. (unorthodox weddings FTW)
Lyra is senile, it's canon.
avatar
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 639
Brohoof! : 31
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 2016
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Ferrous_Oxide on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
aruigus808 wrote:
Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
aruigus808 wrote:What happen to the graphic designers! We exist! :P
from,
aruigus808

I was bored, and because of the amount of people returning/joining, I had to scrap the Ponies of Cloudsville project I was working on. However, I still wanted to contribute in some way, so I'm making a few things. I'm not trying to take your job, I'm just acting like an intern or something. Besides, my skills hardly compare to yours and Derpy's for graphic design and coding. My specialty is hand drawn stuff.
Nah, you misunderstood me, I meant "where are the graphic designers on you little chart?" Me and Derpy are in a separate group! rofl Lyra
from,
aruigus808

Also, getting the Princess Celestia seal of approval

The thing Is I don't know if the graphic designers have any power. I know Derpy has chatmod status, but the title of graphic designer is more of a job designation, rather than having the ability to affect those of a lower rank than you. So I left graphic designer out, due to lack of knowledge of the position they would take.

Perhaps a different image can be made detailing different jobs?
We deserve to be a massive cloud of awesomeness looming over everyone.


Or

The graphic designers can be all the bad pixels in your obviously shopped graph,

That's right, I know it's shopped, i've seen a lot of shops In my day.

Wrong! I made it on Microsoft Word, used a snipping tool to remove it, and then used Paint.net to make it a .png and add text!

So ha!
avatar
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Posts : 327
Brohoof! : 13
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 23
Location : Idaho

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Discord on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:52 am

oh snap!
avatar
Discord
Earth Pony

Posts : 176
Brohoof! : 0
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 27

Character List:
Name: dark infinti
Sex: male
Species: pegasus

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Derpy Hooves on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 am

Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:
Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
aruigus808 wrote:
Ferrous_Oxide wrote:
aruigus808 wrote:What happen to the graphic designers! We exist! :P
from,
aruigus808

I was bored, and because of the amount of people returning/joining, I had to scrap the Ponies of Cloudsville project I was working on. However, I still wanted to contribute in some way, so I'm making a few things. I'm not trying to take your job, I'm just acting like an intern or something. Besides, my skills hardly compare to yours and Derpy's for graphic design and coding. My specialty is hand drawn stuff.
Nah, you misunderstood me, I meant "where are the graphic designers on you little chart?" Me and Derpy are in a separate group! rofl Lyra
from,
aruigus808

Also, getting the Princess Celestia seal of approval

The thing Is I don't know if the graphic designers have any power. I know Derpy has chatmod status, but the title of graphic designer is more of a job designation, rather than having the ability to affect those of a lower rank than you. So I left graphic designer out, due to lack of knowledge of the position they would take.

Perhaps a different image can be made detailing different jobs?
We deserve to be a massive cloud of awesomeness looming over everyone.


Or

The graphic designers can be all the bad pixels in your obviously shopped graph,

That's right, I know it's shopped, i've seen a lot of shops In my day.

Wrong! I made it on Microsoft Word, used a snipping tool to remove it, and then used Paint.net to make it a .png and add text!

So ha!

snipping tool should by default export to png.

------------------

Happily married to Twilight Sparkle since February 15th, 2012. Pinkie Pie was my best man. (unorthodox weddings FTW)
Lyra is senile, it's canon.
avatar
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 639
Brohoof! : 31
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 2016
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:16 am

This helps just in case you forget who to talk to when a problem occurs

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hierarchy Of Cloudsville

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum