Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's ya all doing?

+2
Spitfire
WalrusM3
6 posters

Go down

How's ya all doing? Empty How's ya all doing?

Post by WalrusM3 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Hallo, I go by WalrusM3 (Though don't call me Wally, hate it when people do that). Anyways I'm from the Sister site and decided because hey, it's another My little pony friendship is magic site (Don't know why you have a sister site and just merge them together, but what do I know), I thought I'd come and take a look.

I got into my little pony friendship is magic when I saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UqUrRnh0XI&list=PL1193A22A52A995AA&index=78&feature=plpp_video on my Youtube recommendations and wondered, what the F. Brought by curiosity, I watched the thing itself and got hooked. Such great characters, atmosphere and stories, just got me in really. Now I want to meet other Bronies and see what got them hooked as well.

I also draw, write and play video games. I also love to walk my little dog. I also decided to write my little Pony Fan fics for some reason. Which is strange considering I never use to like Fan Fics, considering I had to use a character I didn't feel I had the rights to character develop and character development is my favourite thing. Also might start making a few My Pony drawings and stick them up here.
WalrusM3
WalrusM3
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

How's ya all doing? Empty Re: How's ya all doing?

Post by Spitfire Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. Regarding the sister site, I've got no real idea about it, and the original head of this one is MIA.
And yes, confound these ponies, they've driven me to try art and writing too..
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:59 pm

While the original admin of this one is MIA, the Forged Steel still visits regularly and is easily reached by sending him a message. He can be basically considered the head admin since Finesthour left.

Welcome to Cloudsville, Walrus. If you've got any questions or concerns regarding anything and everything, please don't be afraid to ask anyone who's online ever. I'm sure they'll be friendly and nice and whatnot.

Oh, but try to cause any disturbance and you will be sent into the fiery pit which is where the Forged Steel was forged.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Don't worry, the Forged Steel is cool! Anyway, welcome to Cloudsville and to the herd! feel free to participate in anything and everything the site has to offer, and stop by the Chatbox if you wanna. It can get a little crazy sometimes, but it's all good. Enjoy the site!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by aruigus808 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Fluttershy welcomes you!

WalrusM3 wrote:I also draw
You should post some of your stuff! I like to draw...even though not a lot of people seem to like it :/ (besides Spitfire)
from,
aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex: Stallion
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Yay! Another artist! Welcome to Cloudsville, hop on chat if you get the chance, post stuff, and have fun!
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WalrusM3 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 am

Thanks for the welcome.

To warn though, I've only been drawing for 6 months, after not drawing for like 10yrs (Since I was 12 basically) and only just starting to experiment with shades and haven't done them in colour yet.
WalrusM3
WalrusM3
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum