Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC's in Equestrian Tyranny

+2
WalrusM3
Permafrost
6 posters

Go down

OC's in Equestrian Tyranny Empty OC's in Equestrian Tyranny

Post by Permafrost Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Ok,so I have said that in my fanfic,Equestrian Tyranny,I will add other peoples OC's in it if they want. After ch.2 I realize I am at the point where I can.If anypony wants thier OC in,just put who the OC is,what you want the OC to be but please no major parts in the story (things that I can do are like a Resistance Member,spy for certain leader,guard,civilian,ect.),and what type of personality and type this pony has.Also if your pony has a condition like blind,deaf,etc. please put that too. If you want to add more info feel free to do so.I will take literally any OC,so don't be afraid of me rejecting it. Also I may need to pm you if I need certain info for the character...I think that's it.Hope you enjoy the fanfic.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

OC's in Equestrian Tyranny Empty Re: OC's in Equestrian Tyranny

Post by WalrusM3 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:11 pm

This could be interesting and fun.

Don't mind the position, but the character I have in mind is Wally. Just have him as a blue shifty eyed unicorn, with a taste for mischief. Most of it involves pranking someone in what he argues as an elaborate way. He does it simply to try and make himself laugh again and another pony's pain was his greatest taste for humour. Don't actually have to mention that and even involve all over that.

As for role in the story, just not a leader of any sorts or an obvious prankster role, like well, a jester or prankster. He can be a Resistance member who hopes freeing Equistria will return the atmosphere to make himself laugh again or is someone filled with the pain of it that he needs to inflict it on others or is just someone who makes a drive by in one scene. Whatever really.
WalrusM3
WalrusM3
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Interesting character...I'll have to play around with some ideas to figure out where he would work best. I don't think I am going to have any jesters working for the leaders...maybe Rarity because she is suppose to be the essence of a corrupt queen,but its not that likely.A resistance member could work rather easily because of how it works there...but you will know that after chapter 3 is up...I'll be sure to pm you if I need you to answer some questions about him.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charr Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:11 pm

I dislike this website...

Charr
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 am

(RANDOM POST)

Twi walks up to the dead pony and closes eyes for a couple seconds but then quickly notices Nightfire bleeding badly next to body on floor.She walks over to Nightfire and draws her sword with her magic and puts tip on Nightfire's throat and says.

"you shouldn't have come here" and then before Nightfire could say anything she cuts open his throat. Blood quickly sprayed everywhere.

Wildfire watched from a distance wishing she could have done something to save him but she just watched shocked.

(came up with this in 2 min XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Flash Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am

could you use my oc in the fanfic? im thinking she could be a high ranking resistance fighter, more of a strong silent type.

Is a very experienced fighter.
Silver Flash
Silver Flash
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name: O'Shaserra
Sex: Female
Species: T'au

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 pm

I suppose since you asked for OCs, I can let you use Lug Nut. He can be a bit of an ass, but will deliver when you need him. He could work on supplying the resistance with tools or gadgets to help them in their fight. If you do want to use him, I have developed a small background for him, along with his appearance here: http://vengance11.deviantart.com/art/Lug-Nut-Pony-279484183?q=gallery%3Avengance11&qo=2

Also, feel free to PM me if you want to ask me anything about him.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey I forgot I put this up XD glad it's next chapter I'm putting in OCs,sure I will put you 2 in,I will probably pm later for info on ocs
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:46 pm

if ur still taking OC's, you can include mine. Which is Sky Cloud.
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Can do,I can literally put as many OCs in as I want at this point,but I'll need info on the OC first and I'll need all said info before I start chapter 6.Once I start that chapter it will be much harder to do it
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content