Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Thread

+16
Ketchup
IncoherentOrange
logmanxyz
Scootaloo
Thoix
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tia
Elipsilon
Spitfire
Moonlight
Derpy Hooves
Linguz
Apple Crumble
CamoBadger
Ferrous_Oxide
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dream Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream Thread

Post by logmanxyz Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:48 am

there was this dream i remember vividly from aboot a year ago:
i was lying in bed when i saw our pet Chihuahua (mitzie) walk, on two feet, out of my parents room and looked at me with black eyes. (at night i keep my door open so if our other dog ((a chocolate lab)) wants to come into my room, and my room is right next to my parents) so i decided to go see what mitzie was doing. i got up and walked in the living room and there was a chair where mitzie was on, still standing. i walked closer and stopped right in front of the dog then her mouth began moving randomly.
then i woke up. that and several dreams with my teeth falling out
logmanxyz
logmanxyz
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: zaps
Sex: male
Species: unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:40 am

Ormag_Necros wrote:A few weeks ago I had a dream that I was going to a friends house.
It was a friend and a part of town that doesn't exist.
It was getting late when I was at his house, so I decided to leave.
as I locked the door, then I felt a hand cover my mouth.
I turned around to see a man wearing a mask he didn't say anything, he cut my throat, then I woke up.

I don't know why I'm talking about this, I hated that dream.
It just felt better telling someone than keeping it to myself.

I probably shouldn't even have posted this here.

That is a very strange dream, Zeus.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Okay, so last night I had a rather creepy dream that I've had about 5 or 6 times before, so I think I'll share it before I forget it again.

Basically, I go to a small town to visit an old friend (who I can't actually recognize after waking up, but it's still a friend in dream), and we just kinda chill until 2 little girls randomly disappear overnight. Me and my buddy decide to help find them since he lives next door to the family of the 2 girls, and I go to the neighbors to ask what they know.

Well, as I walk out the door to start talking with people, a red piece of paper is always tacked onto the porch, the exact reading changes each dream, but this time it said "Welcome Drevin, it's so nice to finally meet you."

I ignore it at first, because it's just a random note, and begin asking people questions. Well, after about 3 houses I meet someone who instantly freaks out if I mention the girls, and tells me I should leave. I become suspicious and refuse, pushing them on questions. I look out the window and see a tall, skinny man in a grey jacket with a hood that hides half of his face, and he runs into the house, chasing me while yelling "You aren't following the rules Drevin!"

I escape, and make it back to my buddy's house, where the note is still there. The strange man seems to have completely disappeared. I take the note in to my buddy, and ask him if he knows anything about it.

His response is "Last time kids disappeared I got one too. I ignored it and found another one a week later that said 'Too late to save me, try again next time'."

And that's the point I wake up.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:13 pm

I had one dream in which I ripped off my thumb, and couldn't find tape to put it back on. It was odd.

Multiple times, usually when I was sick, I've had a terrible dream in which the world was all white, except for one black object in the distance. My view would slowly zoom in, focusing on the object, and I'd feel a terrible anxiety and complete terror, waking up drenched in sweat after a few torturous minutes of this slow zoom on this unknown object. To this day, I haven't had a more terrible dream. It's occurred a total of four times, if I remember correctly. I suspect it was a sort of fever dream.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Strange, I've had a dream where I cut your pinkie finger off and tried to reattach it with tape when I figured out what I was doing.

Along the lines of emptiness in dreams, I sometimes see a flat, smooth, pink surface, and if it becomes tarnished by some black color that appears on it, I get agitated and I will it to return to its normal state. And it does, and then it happens again. This is something I can summon to my mind at will, I have been able to for my whole rememberable life. Sometimes, I use it to get to sleep.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:51 pm

IncoherentOrange wrote:Multiple times, usually when I was sick, I've had a terrible dream in which the world was all white, except for one black object in the distance. My view would slowly zoom in, focusing on the object, and I'd feel a terrible anxiety and complete terror, waking up drenched in sweat after a few torturous minutes of this slow zoom on this unknown object. To this day, I haven't had a more terrible dream. It's occurred a total of four times, if I remember correctly. I suspect it was a sort of fever dream.
That...actually sounds like it would be rather creepy...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 pm

RoboRed wrote:
IncoherentOrange wrote:Multiple times, usually when I was sick, I've had a terrible dream in which the world was all white, except for one black object in the distance. My view would slowly zoom in, focusing on the object, and I'd feel a terrible anxiety and complete terror, waking up drenched in sweat after a few torturous minutes of this slow zoom on this unknown object. To this day, I haven't had a more terrible dream. It's occurred a total of four times, if I remember correctly. I suspect it was a sort of fever dream.
That...actually sounds like it would be rather creepy...

It was.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Kind of a "what the hell are you and what do you want with/from me" sort of moment, right?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:23 pm

RoboRed wrote:Kind of a "what the hell are you and what do you want with/from me" sort of moment, right?

Not even; I couldn't really reason within the confines of the dream, but the small black box in the distance was just so terrifying. Terrifying in that it didn't threaten me, but I didn't know what it was, or what it was doing there. It was like I was watching some atrocity that, if I got caught watching it, I might be harmed, and yet I'd never been told. Almost like the flight reflex, but I could not move. But nope, it was a box. A simple black box, sitting there, stone-still, in the distance of this white world. It may have also been that I wasn't zooming in on it, but that it had been moving toward me. I don't know, it's been a couple years since I've had it. I actually had it three of the four times during one night, (and what a night that was, let me tell you) and once out of the blue, but that time it wasn't so vividly terrifying. It's so hard to explain.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Not sure if I'll get into Trouble for reviving an old thread, but here I go.
Last night I dreamed that I had this odd substance on me and that the only way was to to put myself through an open flame. I was being burned alive, and I could feel every bit of it. No flesh was cleansed from bone. I couldn't scream. I woke up feeling like my soul had just been ripped out of me. I didn't realize how much it affected me until I suddenly broke into tears an hour ago. How the hell do you deal with something like this?

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:28 am

The last dream I remember is from a few weeks ago and is kinda weird.

First I was Shepard (Mass Effect) stalking some Boss-looking guy in a parking lot that looked like taken from Deus Ex 3, then I charged him and became Adam Jensen. He called reinforcements so I had to flee and suddenly turned into Obi-Wan being chased by Dooku and an army of droids. I ran into a cave where giant spider ate me. When I cut myself out I was Anakin... Then I woke up and had no idea what the hell just happened. Twilight crazy
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 am

I really really hate it whenever I dream. I'm so glad that I only dream once in a while, cause my dreams are downright disturbing.

(my last dream from a couple hours ago hidden below so it doesn't disturb anyone by accident)
Spoiler:
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 5

http://cf6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 am

*facepalm* I keep forgetting this thread exists...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content