Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:41 pm

swicked wrote:It would be nice to edit again... I miss the collaborate nature of it.
Well, if you have the time again, I'm sure Somber would be happy to have you back. If not, there are a lot of other authors out there who would probably like editors. Though none of the ones I've worked with, for better and worse, have had the intensely collaborative live sessions Somber does.
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 382

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:05 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
swicked wrote:It would be nice to edit again... I miss the collaborate nature of it.
Well, if you have the time again, I'm sure Somber would be happy to have you back.  If not, there are a lot of other authors out there who would probably like editors.  Though none of the ones I've worked with, for better and worse, have had the intensely collaborative live sessions Somber does.
What's Somber writing now? I haven't seen anything from him... but I've been pretty disconnected from pony fics for a bit. It's enough to be RPing one.
Not sure I want to lose whole weekends again, though. By collaborative I just meant providing feedback that could be reasonably expected to be well-received.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:55 pm

swicked wrote:What's Somber writing now? I haven't seen anything from him... but I've been pretty disconnected from pony fics for a bit. It's enough to be RPing one.
Oh. Well, er, there's Homelands, one of PH's two official sequels.
(The other official sequel is Speak, by Heartshine with Somber, among others (including Bronode) in editing.)
...There might be more, but I'm guessing that that's enough for you for now. :)

swicked wrote:Not sure I want to lose whole weekends again, though. By collaborative I just meant providing feedback that could be reasonably expected to be well-received.
I expect he'd be pleased to have you in the comments, too, if nothing else.
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 382

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top