Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too)

Go down

[Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too) Empty [Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too)

Post by Gadget Steamhoof Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Hello everyone, I'm an aspiring tabletop game designer and author, and have been developing a miniatures game novel featuring pony-inspired characters for a number of years now. I was wondering if anyone on here (or if you know an artist, that they may be interested) would be open for commissions. In particular I am after sketches. Here are a few of the pics I have commissioned so far. If you are interested, please send me a PM here or contact me on my Deviantart (my deviantart is gadgetsteamhoof.deviantart.com) :
[Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too) Sig-4097215.sig-4097187.hWWDbcV[Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too) Sig-4097215.sig-4097187.L77M4Ji[Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too) Sig-4097215.sig-4097187.UGSBJty
[Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too) Sig-4097215.sig-4097187.EZKiR53[Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too) Sig-4097215.sig-4097187.F9SAyso
[Paid Work]: Looking to commission artists for an FoE and pony-inspired miniatures game (pictures inside too) Sig-4097215.sig-4097187.pWfCGvx
Gadget Steamhoof
Gadget Steamhoof
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down