Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Hello everypony!

Go down

Hello everypony!

Post by [BGP] WarpSpeed [WSG] on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Hello fillies and gentle colts! I am WarpSpeed, brony and owner of the Steam group WarpSpeed games. One of my friends suggested me to visit these forums since I recently fell in love with the show.

As owner and the main and only gamer for WarpSpeed games, I usually broadcast games that are on Steam through Steam itself or Twitch, feel free to join in on the fun! (Links will be put soon since I am fairly new! I swear! Pinkie Pie promise! Crazy)

I can usually be found playing Team Fortress 2 hanging out with my friends or just practicing and honing my skills for future Highlander games and special events. Also, I main Scout, Medic, and currently getting into playing as Pyro.

So I am hoping that these forums are a good place to stay and talk to you ponies! Any responses/comments/messages for me will be read and replied by me as soon as possible!

Last edited by [BGP] WarpSpeed [WSG] on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just changed my sig, and forgot to put it in.)
[BGP] WarpSpeed [WSG]
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everypony!

Post by Frost on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Y' ever killed a man, Wartspace?
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 502

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:43 am

Don't mind Frost. She's just like that. :)
Also, welcome!
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 382

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Welcome to the forums, WarpSpeed. I don't know how active it is anymore, but we have a PHCC (Project Horizons Comment Crew) Steam group that does online gaming if you ever feel like hitting them up. Dash clapping

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down