Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Lullaby for a Princess Animated

Go down

Lullaby for a Princess Animated

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Sun May 31, 2015 8:31 am

So, after 2.5 years they finally finished animating this great song (though I found about the animation like a week ago Spike )

Celestia's lip sync and movement seems sometimes a bit wonky, but other than that it's great. And I'd love if the show had more fight scenes like this one (I think we've had only Celestia vs Luna and Twilight vs Tirek so far).
Lullaby for a Princess:
Source
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Lullaby for a Princess Animated

Post by ILM126 on Sun May 31, 2015 6:04 pm

Yeah, true. The animations were kinda wonky, but overall, I still thinks it's wonderfully done ^^
ILM126
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://ilm126.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Heh, this is so different from my own mental image to the song. The art is lovely, though.

I always imaged Celestia out in the castle gardens, her arrogance and total lack of humility driving her to enslave "the winds of the earth" and all other manner of natural forces to her will, forging a connection out to the moon as she takes control of it after her sister's banishment, her pity for the damned mare that now lies shackled body and soul to the moon as Celestia manhandles the celestial object feeling like a poisonous caress, continually infuriating Luna's broken, unconscious mind.
I just imagine such a twisted nature to the song. Celestia saw herself as the center of attention, all powerful and dominant, and when her sister rose up in rage Celestia not only beat her but declared herself to be entirely to blame for her poor baby sister Luna's fall, having learned nothing. The world, and now the moon as well, is still hers to do with as she wills.

...though I really like the very beginning where it looks like she sets fire to the moon...

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down