Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+11
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
Frost
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
RoboRed
Valikdu
Tytan
Stringtheory
Ironmonger
Scienza
15 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:20 pm

You mean you don't inflict severe alcohol poisoning on yourself during the work week?

Pathetic.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:17 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 3iHvi
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:37 am

@Frost
Life is a disease resulting in death.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:58 am

Darkest Dungeon has a new release!
There's a new dungeon level (the cove), but I'm somehow more excited about an expansion for THE VOICE.
The Narrator apparently has a bunch of new phrases to say, and he is awesome.

"CONTINUE THE ONSLAUGHT. DESTROY. THEM. ALL."
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:25 pm

New last art:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Thanks for posting those for me Ty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Because nanomachines and wolbachia
Actual hypothesis:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:04 pm

swicked wrote:
Metal Gear Solid:

If it makes you feel better:

Unrelated, Still major mgsv spoilers:

Last edited by Last on Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Could have sworn I put mention of the spoilers in the spoiler tag.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:57 pm

From a gameplay perspective it's total bullcrap.

Isn't the game basically over at that point, and the only thing left to do is to farm more stuff?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:23 am

swicked wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm aware. I didn't say it redeemed him. Just thought the parting essentially "fuck you" from Strangelove to Huey might make you feel better. In that tape she doesn't seem disengenuine to me, if that's what you're getting at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Valikdu wrote:Darkest Dungeon has a new release!
The Cove's miniboss has a ton of health and armor, and likes to cut arteries for a huge bleed effect.

That's right: in Darkest Dungeon, the giant enemy crab attacks YOUR weak point for massive damage.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:01 pm

swicked wrote:
Last wrote:
swicked wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm aware. I didn't say it redeemed him. Just thought the parting essentially "fuck you" from Strangelove to Huey might make you feel better. In that tape she doesn't seem disengenuine to me, if that's what you're getting at.
I'm not talking about redemption. I'm just saying it's natural to have at least a few unkind things to say about someone who's trapped you in a metal container to suffocate to death and is a futile attempt to sort-of even the score, trying to score a small emotional victory in the face of an overwhelming physical defeat.

Hmm, maybe I remember it different than it was. I get what you're saying but when I imagine someone lashing out I think of someone being emotional, angry, and she wasn't. When she starts talking to the boss it seems like she's given up on Huey listening to her, she says she expects the mammal pod to store the data from the recording somewhere it won't be found by Huey in fact. I don't see how she could use what she was saying to score an emotional victory against Huey if it was never meant to be heard by him in the first place.

Guess we got different things from it. I didn't get "You killed me, so I don't love you anymore"Of course that be reasonable of her, I got "I never really loved you".

Does Huey ever even hear the rest of the tape? I thought the only part they used in the trial was her demanding Huey let her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:12 pm

I heard the strangest interview on the radio today. They were talking about that 'doctors without borders hospital bombing' thing. The DWB representative responded to the allegations from the US government that the people in the hospital weren't being used as human shields because, and I'm sort of paraphrasing here, "Our personnel there never indicated to me that they were in fact taken hostage. If they were to come into our compound we would stop doing our jobs, and even though we can't actually force them out we're sure they won't use us as meat shields if we refuse to care for our patients. In fact, we've told them exactly that several times."

I don't think the man understands how hostages work.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Oh, shit son, Rick and Morty's over for like a year and a half or longer!

Damn strong way to end the season. Great post-credits scene. Dug the Nine Inch Nails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:08 am

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/10/06/konami-is-now-offering-real-money-insurance-for-your-mgsv-fob.aspx

If this is true (a friend sent this to me when talking about convincing fake leaks) then I think Konami might be looking to be EA2. I don't get it, if Konami wants microtransactions it seems to me that it would make more sense to make MGO a standalone F2P game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:02 pm

On the plus side; Four-day weekend. On the down side, my parents are getting divorced.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Oh, damn Frost sorry to hear that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:49 pm

That sucks. If it's not too personal, is it like a mutual seperation or something much more messy?

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:17 am

Oh, sorry, Frost.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:17 am

It's a more mutual thing. They told me over Skype; they were going to tell my brother after me. I asked my mom to let me know if he cries like a little bitch
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:01 am

Had a chance to play MGO. I just hate it, balance in the progression is awful and the matches last way too long. If you're suffering a massive defeat you have to bear it for 30 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:26 pm

We're divided over Syria, so I could definitely see another Vietnam/ Afghanistan-style proxy war breaking out. As for ISIS, I'm fully expecting us to put more and more boots on the ground as time goes on.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:31 pm

So that'd be Vietnam 3.0? 4.0? I don't know anymore...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:30 am

@Frost (Divorce)
Sucks, dude, sorry to hear it.

@Frost, Harmony, and Swicked (Vietnam 3)
So we'd be fighting the Russia-backed Assadomites and ISIS at the same time? It's just like a threequel to add an extra villain to try and spice things up. Hope the military doesn't get a weird emo dancing scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:52 am

We do weird emo dancing every time we get some spare time, dude
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Sorry to hear about your parents, Frost.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:20 pm

http://fo4countdown.com/
War never changes in 30 days, 1 hour and 40 minutes

*Edit
Needed to delete the teamspeak server from my signature since we never used it anymore

*Edit 2
Yes I've not posted here in a few months, I'm in a good mood, double good mood in fact.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Welcome back, Cptadder. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:47 pm

What's gotcha in a good mood twice over, adder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next