Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 pm

@Frost
Yay, now the documentary-slash-remake version can fix the ending!

quick edit: speaking of new tech... Not as exciting as EM drive, but still neat.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:12 am

Speaking of endings, it's past eleven here, and the ending of Life Is Strange's latest episoe had me barely restraining my cries of "ooooooh, shit".

Shit has gotten so real it has transcended reality to a new plane where all there is is shit, and that shit's self-actualization is a statement of its own realness.

The fan has been buried under piles upon piles of assorted bodily effluvia to the point of non-function.

Like, Goddamn, son.

just

goddamn
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:11 am

So, is it good?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:42 am

Shit's like High School AU Game of Thrones at this fucking point.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:47 am

Not sure if I should mark this as a positive or a negative :v
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Pretty fuckin' great, if somewhat frustrating since shit seems to keep getting more fucked up no matter how much I do everything right and save everyone.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Kind of like an Ancient Greek Drama?

"You can't fight Fate." and all that?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Well, much of the first half of the episode is you un-fucking the results of what happened when you fought fate; and the climax of a previous episode, and of this one, came about because of your disabled ability to fight fate. It's starting to be a Dr. Manhattan sort of theme, almost--a puppet who can see the strings.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Have some fuckin' Murica
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:54 am

How to map

A tutorial on how to make a fantasy-looking map. The lessons learned can be used for other styles, too.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:31 am

Harebrained Schemes will make a BattleTech game next.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 am

Valikdu wrote:Harebrained Schemes will make a BattleTech game next.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2
Sweet. I haven't had any experience with BattleTech, but I'm incredibly hyped for Hong Kong so more HBS is fantabulous.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:49 am

Good Guy Schizophrenia
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:35 am

I saw Pixels. 10/10 GOTY.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:01 am

Also, for any Kill La Kill fans, I found some pretty solid NSFW art. I'll PM on request
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 am

Derek Dumb has launched some kind of a campaign against Star Citizen. Funny.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:07 am

What. Why?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:17 am

SC might actually deliver all those features he'd been advertising for Battlecruiser since the 90's and failed at, multiple times.

He jelly. He real jelly.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:52 pm

Fallout Lulz:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Tumblr_nsdw8496qz1rji3x6o1_1280
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:00 pm

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:51 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 19918_10153489007057866_2268781393996664118_n
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 am

The local "outrage" surrounding Cecil's death
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:10 am

Did a quick google search and while it does seem to vary on lower end of lion life spans (seeing anywhere from 10-14) most places seem to agree in the wild lions on average live to 15.

Cecil if the article is correct was 13 when he was killed. Would have to look more into it but I have to wonder if it's common for an animal that old to breed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:24 am

I doubt it; and he already had several children--the biggest risk to them was other lions killing them when they took Cecil's place as top cat (which would imply that the biggest enemy to lions in the wild is just lions being dumbasses) but now their uncle's protecting them.

As always, Duffelblog offers another perspective
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Finished Dragonfall Director's Cut. That was... awesome.

Went to look for fanart. There's... depressingly few art pieces of SR:DF. And there's not even a single ponified art, believe it or not.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:16 pm

I got sick of my internet being slow as a very slow thing. Tried fucking around with the router, all that stuff - nothing worked. Checked my wireless adapter's driver. It was from 2011. Windows maintained that this was the most up-to-date version. I installed a new driver from some Czech website after some searching. Now everything works much better.

I guess the moral of the story is that Eastern Europe is still more trustworthy than Microsoft?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Frost wrote:

Definitely puts it in perspective.

I wonder exactly what people are pissed about, conservation? Like the article you posted mentioned yesterday Cecil was up in age.

If it's outrage over killing animals in general then I find it hard to believe there are that many vegans. What I mean is ethically is there really that big a difference from a pig going to a slaughterhouse versus a hunter taking a deer out with a bow? There are programs in a lot of states where people donate carcasses to organizations that use them to feed people who couldn't otherwise afford food.

Or is it simply trophy hunting that is the issue? Because Zimbabwe got 50,000 dollars in exchange for an elderly lion. Can't say what the money will be used for but hopefully it will help someone there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:04 pm

People keep talking about the local 'beloved' lion, but lions attack like 600 people a fucking year. The article I linked mentioned that the locals aren't exactly fond of lions, and the world at large didn't care about him until he played Darwin Roulette and lost. I'm inclined to think that they saw a white man who used his wealth (that he made in the medical profession improving people's lives, mind you) to pursue a hobby and the "but muh privilege!" reflex kicked in.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Well I just saw Madoka Magica Rebellion. That was quite possibly the most trippy movie I've seen. And I loved it. Twilight crazy
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:00 am

Last wrote:
Frost wrote:

Definitely puts it in perspective.

I wonder exactly what people are pissed about, conservation? Like the article you posted mentioned yesterday Cecil was up in age.
Was the hunter specifically aiming to kill an elderly lion?
I thought lions were endangered and that you weren't supposed to hunt them at all.
But it's no excuse for a big uproar, in any case.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next