Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

S5 Episode 6~7 - Appleoosa's Most Wanted & Make New Friends but Keep Discord [Discussion]

Go down

S5 Episode 6~7 - Appleoosa's Most Wanted & Make New Friends but Keep Discord [Discussion]

Post by ILM126 on Mon May 18, 2015 11:47 am

Apparently no one made a discussion about "Appleoosa's Most Wanted" and no one has yet to make a discussion thread for last weekend's episode. Now go talk away!

Make New Friends But Keep Discord Episode Followup

And other stuff to discuss! (I'm off to bed now... 1am Tues here)
ILM126
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://ilm126.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: S5 Episode 6~7 - Appleoosa's Most Wanted & Make New Friends but Keep Discord [Discussion]

Post by swicked on Mon May 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Yeah... Celestia not caring that one of her subjects nearly got permanently banished to some unknown dimension? That was not okay.
Or... really any of it. All the damage Smooze caused in the meantime. Discord disposing of Rarity's dress after she got gooed, too.
There's nothing in-universe to justify her actions. I'd be kinda okay with her magic not working against the monster, but her attitude toward the whole thing was just too much.
I don't think I like her anymore.

I guess that just leaves Zecora, now. Hopefully she'll get an episode eventually and it won't be awful.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Re: S5 Episode 6~7 - Appleoosa's Most Wanted & Make New Friends but Keep Discord [Discussion]

Post by RoboRed on Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm

Tree Hugger is clearly 24/7 high as fuck.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Mon May 18, 2015 2:02 pm

But there've never been in-universe reasons to justify Celestia's actions. Shitty preparation for Twilight with NMM returning? The implied thing with the parasprites? No, Luna, fuck you, we're not helping them with the Crystal Empire. Also telling Twilight to do it on her own but sending her there with her friends. Whatever the fuck was up with "Magical Mystery Cure." The fact that her younger sister and two of her three students we know about went villain . . . well, to paraphrase Oscar Wilde, "To have one student lose it may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose two out of three looks like carelessness."

Oh, and I normally like the Cutie Mark Crusaders. This last episode reminded me of why there's a sizable contingent who hates them.
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Mon May 18, 2015 2:32 pm

Icy Shake wrote:The fact that her younger sister and two of her three students we know about went villain . . .
...what, now?

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Mon May 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Luna became Nightmare Moon, Sunset Shimmer ran to the Canterlot High world and became a demon bent on conquering Equestria with an army of mind-controlled teens, and Starlight Glimmer founded a cult that expanded at least in part through imprisonment and brainwashing.
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Mon May 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Starlight Glimmer?

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Mon May 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Or wait, SG might just have been speculation. So the ratio is probably wrong. Still, one villain and one grossly unprepared isn't great.
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Mon May 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Ah, kay.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by ILM126 on Thu May 21, 2015 10:43 am

RoboRed wrote:Tree Hugger is clearly 24/7 high as fuck.

True, drugs just became cannon Applebloom
ILM126
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://ilm126.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down