Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed on Fri May 08, 2015 7:29 am

swicked wrote:
Oooooh, yeah, I like that.
Something's eerie about it, too. Dunno what.
Time for another avatar change...
Dem hoofboots, tho'.

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Fri May 08, 2015 8:37 am

RoboRed wrote:Dem hoofboots, tho'.
Yeah, those are pretty great. I like belts a lot. Lyra

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza on Fri May 08, 2015 4:22 pm

asdfkla;jg;kljqe;wljklajskdlfja;ldhsg;klwjea;sdj;lf:
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Fri May 08, 2015 6:18 pm

So, finally watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion.

That was a wild ride.

points of interest:
@ Homura: You did done it now, gurl. I always knew things were going to be bad once you finally snapped, but I never expected it to be -that- bad...

Bebe is cute.

Sayaka is best pony magical girl witch minor pantheon deity. Also, canon confirmed for being totes in lesbian with the Red One.

As an aside, I kinda like the idea that in classical Good Vs. Evil cosmology, the personification of Evil actually loves (which in this case would be an euphemism given the sheer scale of the sentiment) the personification of Good. But shows and expresses it a really perverted way, due to its very nature.

Kind of opens a number of interesting questions / possibilities...
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Fri May 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Congrats, Robo, swicked!

Though that's something I'm not looking forward to when I return to school in the fall after a few years away . . .
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Fri May 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Good luck, Icy Shake.
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 382

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake on Fri May 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Thanks!
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger on Fri May 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ironmonger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat May 09, 2015 9:31 pm

I'm really curious as to what fucking eight-year-old is commanding OPFOR right now. 

"Eighty invisible rockets from space kill you all. You can't kill me, though; I'm invincible."
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 502

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza on Sat May 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
points of interest:

Sayaka is best pony magical girl witch minor pantheon deity. Also, canon confirmed for being totes in lesbian with the Red One.

KyoSaya top OTP.

Man, I love that movie.

On an unrelated note, I saw Age of Ultron tonight. Unfortunately, they didn't include the incest subplot between Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from their Ultimate incarnations.
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sat May 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Scienza wrote:On an unrelated note, I saw Age of Ultron tonight. Unfortunately, they didn't include the incest subplot between Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from their Ultimate incarnations.
They made Black Widow nurturing. Practically motherly.
Black Widow.

I did not like it.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun May 10, 2015 10:35 am

Eh; most audiences'll quickly tire of a character whose whole depth is "a spy who wears leather and does butt stuff", especially after all ten movies she's been in.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun May 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Frost wrote:Eh; most audiences'll quickly tire of a character whose whole depth is "a spy who wears leather and does butt stuff", especially after all ten movies she's been in.
...you're joking, right?
I'm going to assume you're joking.
Her badass character does a 180 and becomes a sensitive pomf romantic who plays jane to Hulk's tarzan.
That wasn't character development. If she was a one-dimensional  stereotype before she's an even more one-dimensional stereotype on the exact opposite end of the spectrum now.

Maybe next they'll make the playboy a mormon or the boyscout a gangster if this is what passes for character development now.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Sun May 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Anyone here like jazz/big band stuff? Gavin Harrison recently did a solo album of reworked Porcupine Tree songs in that style. It's really neat. Linked one is of Hatesong/Halo.
Overlong Analysis Cobalt
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Sun May 10, 2015 5:27 pm

So, I bought Cities: Skylines.

I have made a terrible mistake.

I've spent 9 hours on it today alone, and I don't even know where that time fled.

This game is seriously addictive.

Far more finished, polished and full of features than the latest (and last, apparently...) Sim City. It's also far more intuitive and simplified (in a good way) than Cities: XL.

Overall, my verdict so far is: if you like city builders, go get it.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun May 10, 2015 6:12 pm

swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:Eh; most audiences'll quickly tire of a character whose whole depth is "a spy who wears leather and does butt stuff", especially after all ten movies she's been in.
...you're joking, right?
Her badass character does a 180 and becomes a sensitive pomf romantic who plays jane to Hulk's tarzan.
That wasn't character development. If she was a one-dimensional  stereotype before she's an even more one-dimensional stereotype on the exact opposite end of the spectrum now.

Maybe next they'll make the playboy a mormon or the boyscout a gangster if this is what passes for character development now.
Eh; considering I liked both Hobbit and Dark Knight Rises, which you recalled in colorful variations of "it was shit"; so it seems I'm just a lot easier to please when it comes to entertainment
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun May 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Frost wrote:
swicked wrote:
...you're joking, right?

Eh; considering I liked both Hobbit and Dark Knight Rises, which you recalled in colorful variations of "it was shit"; so it seems I'm just a lot easier to please when it comes to entertainment
...what was your opinion of Eragon?
Or how about Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon?

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Replayed RE4. I didn't notice the first time around but they did a fantastic job of transitioning Resident Evil into a more modern game.

Though whoever decided to increase the difficulty of the reaction commands of all things for the harder difficulty is an asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Sun May 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Harmony wrote:So, I bought Cities: Skylines.

I have made a terrible mistake.

I've spent 9 hours on it today alone, and I don't even know where that time fled.

This game is seriously addictive.

Far more finished, polished and full of features than the latest (and last, apparently...) Sim City. It's also far more intuitive and simplified (in a good way) than Cities: XL.

Overall, my verdict so far is: if you like city builders, go get it.
I've looked into that (particularly since good old Simcity 4 broke with the OS "upgrade" and I've not yet found a way to fix it), but unfortunately the Steam page explicitly says that my hardware isn't supported.

Actually, it looks like Steam has a current Mac version of SC4. I don't know whether the mods I was using would work on it, though, and I'd rather not spend that money for a game I already own.
(I was using this wrapper to run it. It's by the same person who made the wrapper I was using to run New Vegas, actually. Unfortunately, they seem to have been last online in October of 2014...)
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun May 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Random question: what's the wordcount on the latest PH chapter? (asking here because I'd rather not risk my eyes to spoilers)

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Sun May 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Approximately 25800. A bit more than that if you count the entire document, a bit less if you don't count the notes at the end and the like.
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun May 10, 2015 11:06 pm

I was just wondering about the chapter sans endnotes.

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza on Sun May 10, 2015 11:10 pm

spaceflight is the future of humanity:
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds on Mon May 11, 2015 4:13 am

RoboRed wrote:I was just wondering about the chapter sans endnotes.
...Does that number work for you, then, or do you want me to perform a more complicated procedure to get a closer one? Sorry.
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Mon May 11, 2015 7:37 am

...Was I coming off as terse or something? Maybe I should have ended that with a "Thank you".

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Mon May 11, 2015 4:14 pm

swicked wrote:...what was your opinion of Eragon?
Call me uncultured swine, but I've never actually seen the latter. The former, well.....the books, overall, when all the ups and downs are factored in, average out to "pretty okay."  The movie was a pile of dogshit  

In unrelated news, all this living with nature I've been doing has taught me an invaluable lesson--fuck nature. I just go around kicking down plants and stuff because fuck this entire planet that is not paved and built over ten stories tall. 

Also, apparently "kick it" is not actually what you're supposed to do when you find the nose-cone of a missile in the abandoned missile test site you're using for training. It didn't go off, though; so I still feel kinda cheated  Anticlimax and all that.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Mon May 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Frost wrote:In unrelated news, all this living with nature I've been doing has taught me an invaluable lesson--fuck nature. I just go around kicking down plants and stuff because fuck this entire planet that is not paved and built over ten stories tall.
#fireants

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Mon May 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Frost wrote:
Call me uncultured swine, but I've never actually seen the latter. The former, well.....the books, overall, when all the ups and downs are factored in, average out to "pretty okay."  The movie was a pile of dogshit  
My point was that they are both movies that seemed to be very popular but that I, at least, felt were garbage. I was just curious how divergent our tastes were.
Don't bother seeing CT,HD.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan on Wed May 13, 2015 1:36 am

swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:
My point was that they are both movies that seemed to be very popular but that I, at least, felt were garbage. I was just curious how divergent our tastes were.
I'll be honest, yer choice of movies is a little confusing. CTHD is supposed to be a masterpiece of a kungfu movie (I personally had a hard time watching it, but I chalked that up to cultural differences), but I struggle to think of anyone ever saying something nice about the Eragon movie. Even me! And I fucking love tons of what other people call shitty movies (Ex. The Core, Stealth, Riddick, Predators). If you were to ask my brother, an avid fan of the Eragon books, he would tell you it was a travesty of a pile of horseshit that bastardized the source material.
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory on Wed May 13, 2015 2:28 am

Tytan wrote:
swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:
he would tell you it was a travesty of a pile of horseshit that bastardized the source material.
Yep, it's also my go to adaptation that completely disregarded the source material. It's like they didn't even read the book, just the synopsis of it... Scootaloo
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top