Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by swicked on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Whiskey Rebellion wrote:
Now, assuming you're referring to Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3, then, well, I wouldn't say "hate," more like, "I would stab this person 23 times in the chest if she were ever to move near my place of residence."

I don't like loud noises when I try to sleep.
Ooo! Who else do you hate? I enjoy reading peoples' murder fantasies :D

Welcome, too!

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:So there's two of them now?

I... am unsure what to feel about that. 40/40/20 dread, despair and disarray, I think?
Knowing you, I'd say more 30/30/20/20 dread, despair, disarray, and poorly concealed overwhelming sexual attraction.
I must protest the "poorly concealed overwhelming" part. You know me better than that.
You use the attraction to hide the obsession. Like when the cops raid your house, and you leave the drugs out so they don't search and find the bodies.
There is nothing obsessive about it. All I'm saying is, if we ever meet, we should partake in (repeated) sexual intercourses, that's all.
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Frost on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Can you call me Optimus?
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Let's not get a head of ourselves there, Sparky.
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Frost on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:52 pm

I'mma get a head of something.
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Reminds me of a nine inch nails song

What was it again? Ah, yes.
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Vinylshadow on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:27 pm

And there's the Resident OTP...

You get used to 'em after a while
avatar
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Posts : 1776
Brohoof! : -8
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Are we done scaring the new meat?
Scaring me? Please, mate.

My erection could pierce the heavens themselves right now.

swicked wrote:
Whiskey Rebellion wrote:
Now, assuming you're referring to Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3, then, well, I wouldn't say "hate," more like, "I would stab this person 23 times in the chest if she were ever to move near my place of residence."

I don't like loud noises when I try to sleep.
Ooo! Who else do you hate? I enjoy reading peoples' murder fantasies :D

Welcome, too!
Angle Bunny, by a long stretch, is the most stab-worthy character in the show.

Just strap him to a chair, staple his eyes open, and force him to watch low-budget K-Pop music videos for a few weeks.
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Frost on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:08 pm

For some reason, I misread that as "K-Mart" and that made the punishment so much worse.
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by swicked on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Eh, I kinda like Angel, but that's really only 'cause of all the domestic abuse. I can't really stay mad at anyone who hurts Fluttershy.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:20 pm

swicked wrote:Eh, I kinda like Angel, but that's really only 'cause of all the domestic abuse. I can't really stay mad at anyone who hurts Fluttershy.
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by swicked on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:26 pm

...I've been called worse.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Hasn't everyone?

I was called worse before my first birthday.
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by swicked on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Whiskey Rebellion wrote:Hasn't everyone?

I was called worse before my first birthday.
Why wouldn't you be?
Less that one-year-olds don't understand language.
Who wouldn't take advantage of that in calling them things they won't understand until over a decade later?

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:02 pm

swicked wrote:
Whiskey Rebellion wrote:Hasn't everyone?

I was called worse before my first birthday.
Why wouldn't you be?
Less that one-year-olds don't understand language.
Who wouldn't take advantage of that in calling them things they won't understand until over a decade later?
People with integrity.

Just kidding. Everyone knows they went extinct.
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by swicked on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Whiskey Rebellion wrote:
People with integrity.

Just kidding. Everyone knows they went extinct.
Pffft, I bet you're one of those guys that thinks "chivalry" used to exist, too.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 6602
Brohoof! : 960
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:17 pm

swicked wrote:
Whiskey Rebellion wrote:
People with integrity.

Just kidding. Everyone knows they went extinct.
Pffft, I bet you're one of those guys that thinks "chivalry" used to exist, too.
But of course. How else would the knights have known how to joust?

There are standards to such things.

You can't just go around stabbing each other from horseback incorrectly.

That's just vulgar.

Something about politeness too, I guess.
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Frost on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Ah, yes, FM 3-14.55, covering proper jousting techniques. I hear they don't even do it in Basic anymore--yet again, this pussified 'New Army' that doesn't Mercy Kill the wounded gentry or flay captured soldiers alive. No goddamn standards these days.
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Vinylshadow on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Yeah, it'a shame we don't use weapons like that anymore


That, and jousting in tanks is hard

"Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my lance!"
avatar
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Posts : 1776
Brohoof! : -8
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Yeah, it'a shame we don't use weapons like that anymore


That, and jousting in tanks is hard

"Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my lance!"
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/_5wFiBfESjM/maxresdefault.jpg

Mister Frost wrote:Ah, yes, FM 3-14.55, covering proper jousting techniques. I hear they don't even do it in Basic anymore--yet again, this pussified 'New Army' that doesn't Mercy Kill the wounded gentry or flay captured soldiers alive. No goddamn standards these days.
I'm not sure if (for example) FM 69-101.3 is based off FM 69-101.

But FM 3-14 is about the shit the Army does in space.

Tank jousting in space is my life goal now.
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Frost on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:52 pm

The Army does have a skill badge and device for astronauts:

Spoiler:
as you can see, it keeps to the tradition of everything even mildly air-related having wing decals (and some things not particularly air-related, like Pathfinder or the low-altitude helo-operations Air Assault.)
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Mister Frost wrote:The Army does have a skill badge and device for astronauts:

Spoiler:
as you can see, it keeps to the tradition of everything even mildly air-related having wing decals (and some things not particularly air-related, like Pathfinder or the low-altitude helo-operations Air Assault.)
1. That looks like a marshmallow from Lucky Charms got thrown through a Spaghetti-O.

2. There's no air in space, so those wings would be useless. Get it together, Army.
This is how it's done:
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Frost on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:07 pm

There aren't really wings on a fast rope or a parachute, either, but Air Assault and Airborne still insist on having those goddamn wings on the badge. 

Of course, Airborne still insist that they're the top shit, far above the "leg" grunts. Even though there hasn't been a real combat jump in years and once they land they're just Light Infantry--and the only dumbasses out there without any sort of vehicle and hardly any heavy weaponry.
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Mister Frost wrote:There aren't really wings on a fast rope or a parachute, either, but Air Assault and Airborne still insist on having those goddamn wings on the badge. 

Of course, Airborne still insist that they're the top shit, far above the "leg" grunts. Even though there hasn't been a real combat jump in years and once they land they're just Light Infantry--and the only dumbasses out there without any sort of vehicle and hardly any heavy weaponry.
You know, with all the talk of dick-measuring contests in the Army, I'd like to draw attention to the real MVPs. The shadow in the corner of the newscasts. The unsung heroes, always standing on guard for their brethren.

The guys who have to clean the latrine. The Army eats some hardcore stuff, and I have to imagine that whatever they excrete afterwards is banned by the UN as a biological weapon. And then these guys come along, with bleach in one hand and a rag in the other. No music plays when they come onscreen. No medals are awarded when they show conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of life above and beyond the call of doody. But they do it anyway.

If that isn't heroism I don't know what is.
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Vinylshadow on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Now all I can see is two tanks gliding silently towards each other, shooting frozen excrement at each other
avatar
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Posts : 1776
Brohoof! : -8
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Whiskey Rebellion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Now all I can see is two tanks gliding silently towards each other, shooting frozen excrement at each other
avatar
Whiskey Rebellion
Earth Pony

Posts : 119
Brohoof! : 30
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 23
Location : The Empire State of the South

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Vinylshadow on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Crude, but accurate
avatar
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Posts : 1776
Brohoof! : -8
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I was Told to Make a Thing Here

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum