Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Worm Discussion Thread

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Worm Discussion Thread

Post by swicked on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:16 am

Ah, nevermind then.

8.03:
In the fight with Leviathan, Dragon made a point to state that the armband would only relay critical messages. How is this death count critical?
I know there's no other communications going out right now, but this still strikes me as little but a distraction.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:16 am

Interlude 8.x:
Woooooow, Leviathan was a thing.
Seriously, holy crap.
Now Taylor is leaving the Undersiders? Really really?
This feel like the book should be ending and it's just not.
This is a pretty darn addictive story, at this point...

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:02 am

9.5:
Sophia's worse then I thought. Strange she's decided to pick on the arguably strongest member of the group. Yeah Vista stands no chance in a fist fight with her but if they were to go all out with powers I think Vista would be a safe bet. 

I'd think she'd go after Kid Win.

Is it bad that I don't really care about whatever the story is hinting at happened to Sophia? She's pretty unlikeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:05 am

10.1:
Well, Regent can control people, somehow. Given his dad's powers and the time it took I'm assuming this is permanent. Judging by Skitter's reaction she must have just thought Regent was toturing Shadow Stalker.

Can't say I haven't lost some respect for Taylor this chapter, I understand some what. With the city in it's current state survival is an issue and her power works best with others. But it irks me the way she said "all in", it reminds me of her last encounter with Lisa where she suggested the ridiculous idea that Taylor should accept the shitty things they do or are responsible for because friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:45 am

swicked wrote:Ah, nevermind then.

8.03:
In the fight with Leviathan, Dragon made a point to state that the armband would only relay critical messages. How is this death count critical?
I know there's no other communications going out right now, but this still strikes me as little but a distraction.
Spoiler:
It does make some tactical sense, in that it gives you an idea of where Leviathan is ("Genoscythe the Eyeraper just died in C7. I'm in C9. OH FU-"), and, as long as you're paying attention, a rough tactical assessment of the battlefield (If all the healers and heavy hitters in your area are dead, it's time to book it).

The other thing is that while Leviathan is horrifically deadly, he tends to kill a comparatively "manageable" number of capes compared to his siblings.
swicked wrote:
Interlude 8.x:
Woooooow, Leviathan was a thing.
Seriously, holy crap.
Now Taylor is leaving the Undersiders? Really really?
This feel like the book should be ending and it's just not.
This is a pretty darn addictive story, at this point...
Told you so Spike.

Also, on an unrelated note,

ParianxFlechette:

Source.
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Scienza wrote:

8.03:
Spoiler:
It does make some tactical sense, in that it gives you an idea of where Leviathan is ("Genoscythe the Eyeraper just died in C7. I'm in C9. OH FU-"), and, as long as you're paying attention, a rough tactical assessment of the battlefield (If all the healers and heavy hitters in your area are dead, it's time to book it).

The other thing is that while Leviathan is horrifically deadly, he tends to kill a comparatively "manageable" number of capes compared to his siblings.

Spoiler:
There are also a few times it's useful. I remember Shielder and Laser Dream, I don't think Shielder dies in an obvious way. I mean I don't think he was decapitated or split in half. So that may have stopped Laser dream from risking her life to save her brother that was already gone.

Also there is the bit at the end where Taylor is huddling alone after her armband breaks and personally I'd rather hear that there were capes dying then think that were no capes left to die and I was facing Leviathan alone.

That function of the armband did remind me of Yonkers from World War Z quite a bit, but in certain situations that information seemed critical.

Scienza wrote:Also, on an unrelated note,

ParianxFlechette:

Source.

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:35 pm

That art is approved as fuck. 

Now, down to business. 

LungxMarquis. Make it happen.
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 502

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Scienza wrote:

8.03:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Maybe just "death in C9" would be better, then, and only once every five seconds rather than babbling for a minute straight as it lists each downed cape off.
Seriously surprised they didn't have any extra-sensory cape or a cape flying high as a spotter to watch the fight and direct the crews. Or even just a camera up high of dragon's. Something. They never actually state "Oh, and Endbringers are 100% untrackable, too, even when they're out in the open as opposed to hiding deep under the ocean."

If it was to say how many healers, teleporters, flyers, etc. were still in service, it should have stated something along those lines, I feel. No way even the heroes knew every other hero by name.

And really? While I can believe Behemoth is more deadly than Leviathan since it sounds like it saturates the battlefield with laval like Leviathan saturates it with water, the last one (which I don't remember the name of) sounded much more... complicated. They said it was less about losing the battle and more about losing the war. No idea what that means, but it doesn't give off the impression of a dozen capes bent in two every time Leviathan uses Tail Whip.

Anyway, what was the name of the first hero, again? Scion? What the heck was up with him? He moves so slowly and, apparently, let Leviathan get away when it was clearly on the ropes. Plus he gave that other hero leader a bad look. Am I supposed to believe that makes the hero leader another jerk, or that Scion is the ass?

Last thing: I don't get the impression others seem to have that the heroes are jerks, to be honest. Armsmaster is, sure, and Shadow Striker always was, using deadly weapons and then continuing to do so... but that seems like it's it. Dragon did what she could to help Canary, as little as it might have seemed. Then she did her best just to help her be save in the Birdcage. I definitely got the feeling she didn't intend it to hold capes like Canary.
Miss Militia is just lovely. Her internal dialogue and general demeanor is one of polite obedience to her cause and trust in her teammates, but with an overall desire to better things. She states she fought to have the american flag as part of her costume. I don't think anything she's done so far seemed worthy of any disrespect.

Legend was willing to hear out Tattletale, too. He didn't seem at all unpleasant. The team meeting with the wards way back in an earlier interlude didn't give me the impression that they were jerks. The New Wave people seem like they can sometimes be, holding grudges, but they aren't officially a part of anything and that seems to be a fairly constant problem for the Protectorate who try to work with them due to their being powerhouses. Glory Girl was certainly afraid of getting in trouble for maiming that one skinhead. She made it sound like their entire group is just barely tolerated.

The only jerk-y thing about the heroes is that they allow people like Armsmaster and Shadow Striker within their ranks, but any group that size is gonna have bad eggs.
...but maybe I just haven't read enough, yet.

I'm still wondering when the title drop is going to happen. She's gone by "Bug" and "Skitter", so does she become "Worm" after she, I dunno, joins the heroes? After the Undersiders form a new group? What?

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:06 pm

I think it's kind of the intent that the heroes are just as mixed a basket as the villains. Just as you've got sympathetic/relatable characters in the Undersiders and Travelers, and detestable characters in the Azn Bad Boys and Empire Eighty-Eight, you've got dickbags like Armsmaster and Shadow Stalker mixed among folks like Miss Militia (who I also like) and Legend. 

The characters that can be decisively called "good" or "bad", though, such as Miss Militia and Kaiser, respectively, are far outweighed by the ones on both sides of the fence that are self-deluded, conflicted, or just plain complicated like Skitter herself, Marquis, Panacea, and the like.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:07 pm

swicked wrote:
Scienza wrote:

8.03:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Maybe just "death in C9" would be better, then, and only once every five seconds rather than babbling for a minute straight as it lists each downed cape off.
Seriously surprised they didn't have any extra-sensory cape or a cape flying high as a spotter to watch the fight and direct the crews. Or even just a camera up high of dragon's. Something. They never actually state "Oh, and Endbringers are 100% untrackable, too, even when they're out in the open as opposed to hiding deep under the ocean."

If it was to say how many healers, teleporters, flyers, etc. were still in service, it should have stated something along those lines, I feel. No way even the heroes knew every other hero by name.

And really? While I can believe Behemoth is more deadly than Leviathan since it sounds like it saturates the battlefield with laval like Leviathan saturates it with water, the last one (which I don't remember the name of) sounded much more... complicated. They said it was less about losing the battle and more about losing the war. No idea what that means, but it doesn't give off the impression of a dozen capes bent in two every time Leviathan uses Tail Whip.

Anyway, what was the name of the first hero, again? Scion? What the heck was up with him? He moves so slowly and, apparently, let Leviathan get away when it was clearly on the ropes. Plus he gave that other hero leader a bad look. Am I supposed to believe that makes the hero leader another jerk, or that Scion is the ass?

Last thing: I don't get the impression others seem to have that the heroes are jerks, to be honest. Armsmaster is, sure, and Shadow Striker always was, using deadly weapons and then continuing to do so... but that seems like it's it. Dragon did what she could to help Canary, as little as it might have seemed. Then she did her best just to help her be save in the Birdcage. I definitely got the feeling she didn't intend it to hold capes like Canary.
Miss Militia is just lovely. Her internal dialogue and general demeanor is one of polite obedience to her cause and trust in her teammates, but with an overall desire to better things. She states she fought to have the american flag as part of her costume. I don't think anything she's done so far seemed worthy of any disrespect.

Legend was willing to hear out Tattletale, too. He didn't seem at all unpleasant. The team meeting with the wards way back in an earlier interlude didn't give me the impression that they were jerks. The New Wave people seem like they can sometimes be, holding grudges, but they aren't officially a part of anything and that seems to be a fairly constant problem for the Protectorate who try to work with them due to their being powerhouses. Glory Girl was certainly afraid of getting in trouble for maiming that one skinhead. She made it sound like their entire group is just barely tolerated.

The only jerk-y thing about the heroes is that they allow people like Armsmaster and Shadow Striker within their ranks, but any group that size is gonna have bad eggs.

I'm still wondering when the title drop is going to happen. She's gone by "Bug" and "Skitter", so does she become "Worm" after she, I dunno, joins the heroes? After the Undersiders form a new group? What?
Spoiler:
As far as I've read (24.3), Taylor have never been referred to as 'Worm', and I'm pretty sure the title doesn't refer to someone's name
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:16 pm

swicked wrote:
Scienza wrote:

8.03:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
@Armbands
I think the idea is to give individual capes a degree of self-sufficiency so that all available resources are focused towards fighting the Endbringer, especially since any leaders or administrators might get taken out at any second. The idea being that if you hear someone go down near you, you go help them out or book it. If they're dead, you keep on hitting. It's not perfect, but it gives them a bit more flexibility in case things really go bad. If need be, Legend or one of the others can always just send a message out to everyone not dead.

@Endbringers
Let's just say that Behemoth massively one-ups Leviathan. The Simurgh is weird, since the casualties from her attacks radiate outwards, making them very hard to keep control of. To put things into perspective, 40+ capes died in the Leviathan attack on Brockton Bay and it had one of the lowest casualty numbers of any of the Endbringer attacks.

@Heroes
The thing about the heroes all being jerks is that, as Frost said, they're more of a mixed bag of ideals and personalities. Dragon and Legend are two of the unequivocally nicest characters in the story, while Shadow Stalker is one of the worst. I think the largest difference between the "heroes" and "villains" is that most of the former tends to believe in the sharp dichotomy between the two, while the latter doesn't. Shadow Stalker and Kaiser are both social-Darwinist sociopaths, but the difference is that most heroes will see only the former as "bad" because he's a villain, while most villains will see both as scumbags (or, at the very least, threats) that need to be dealt with. As a result, most of the heroes are often jerks to Skitter because to them she's no different than any of the other monsters roaming around (It is a bit hard to listen objectively to the teenage girl who casually carved a man's eyes out).

@TitleDrop
While Wildbow does love to sneak references to the title into every arc, I can confirm that it's not going to be something obvious.
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Scienza:
I figured this was the lowest of any attack. That's just how these things tend to go.

And Skitter DID put a bunch of black widows on a bunch of innocent people and state she'd kill them if they moved. No hero knows her for much more than her actions as a villain. Even the objectively evil helped with the ender attack and the ABB chaos so I don't see how they should know she's "one of the good ones".

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:35 pm

one more comment on 8:
I love Clockblocker. Stupid, immature name aside, when Leviathan stopped in its tracks, that kid hanging on for dear life in the water after image, I all but cheered out loud.

No special strength or invulnerability, no speed, has to physically touch the monster killing his teammates and elders without even needing to get near them. Honestly, just thinking about what was going through his head when he jumped at that rampaging monster...
What a trooper. That kid is a hero.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:54 pm

swicked wrote:
one more comment on 8:
I love Clockblocker. Stupid, immature name aside, when Leviathan stopped in its tracks, that kid hanging on for dear life in the water after image, I all but cheered out loud.

No special strength or invulnerability, no speed, has to physically touch the monster killing his teammates and elders without even needing to get near them. Honestly, just thinking about what was going through his head when he jumped at that rampaging monster...
What a trooper. That kid is a hero.
Yeah, I'll admit that I generally find the villains of the story more compelling and interesting both personality and power-wise, but I actually like Clockblocker. It's a fairly short list of people with such limited physical prowess willing to take the fight to the enemy. Hell, Kaiser was right there barricading and trapping Leviathan even though, ineffective-against-Endbringers armor aside, he's an ordinary middle-aged man.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Kaiser did the same, with far more success, against Lung, and that guy was a monster when revved up. I think you underestimate his power and ego. The guy didn't seem to ever lose prior to the leak. I personally figured his whole organization was represented there, in part, due to some protection deal.
Not to entirely downplay his bravery in taking a stand here, though, but most of the capes had no invulnerability or resilience and Kaiser's power worked at range.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:14 pm

True enough.

One has to think, actually, of the wisdom of just making the Birdcage a one-way trip. Why not doing something along the vein of a penal legion? An Endbringer comes, and you rustle up some prisoners from the Birdcage, telling them that they have one chance at pardon, one chance of being set free (so long as they stay away from anything as insignificant as a parking ticket in the future)--You fight the Endbringer, and you survive, and you have your second chance.

Guys like Lung, Marquis, Bakuda, and countless others residing in the Birdcage could have proven quite useful in that fight.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:45 am

Lung, at full power (however long it took to get to that) would have been able to take several hits, definitely. At least, until Leviathan did like he did to Hookwolf and ripped him in two. Lucky for that guy he could help the metallic extensions that made up his lower half come off without damaging his actual body.

In any case, I need a spoiler. As pleasant as Taylor's being bullied is (and personal, too... having had a somewhat bully make an effort to apologize and become one of my extremely few childhood friends only to turn around and become one of the worst bullies I've ever had? I didn't think that even happened to other people... that is, if Taylor counts, being fictional) I really need her to get a real victory.

Not "They stole and destroyed my stuff before making me run off crying... but at least I'm not seeing them every day now that I'm skipping school."
Not "Sophie beat me up, hurt me bad-enough to give me stitches, ruined my outing and showed, yet again, she can turn just about anyone against me and get away with it... but at least I stood up for myself."
Something definitive. Something that doesn't sound so disappointing. Taylor seems to be perfectly happy shooting herself in the foot constantly, sabotaging herself and pushing others away, and it's natural for her given her history. Heck, given her present, too. I still want something that breaks the pattern of losing, though.
Can someone please give me a chapter number where she beats one of these girls and they actually suffer for it? Not this stupid suspension that means nothing to anyone but Sophie, who thought she'd always get away with everything and even the most minor consequence for her behavior is unforgivable. I want their quality of life damaged. Some form of revenge. It's starting to grate on me.

...then again, if the answer is "No, that never happens. At most, they eventually do something so awful and blatant they get caught for it, but Taylor easily still suffers WAY, WAY WORSE for the ordeal than they ever do." then maybe I don't want to know.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:51 am

swicked wrote:*snip*
Spoiler:
First chapter of Arc 10. Or if you want real satisfaction the first interlude of arc 10. She doesn't do it personally, but at the end you might actually feel sorry for Sophia a little bit.
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:05 am

stringtheory wrote:
Spoiler:
First chapter of Arc 10. Or if you want real satisfaction the first interlude of arc 10. She doesn't do it personally, but at the end you might actually feel sorry for Sophia a little bit.
Spoiler:
Excellent. I really doubt I could feel sorry for Sophia, though, and I hope some pain is dished out at some point to Emma, too.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:11 am

Well, I"m a good ways through Arc 16, and the worst I can see having happened to her so far is having to root up and move in the wake of Leviathan's attack. I foresee that changing soon, though
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:45 am

Mister Frost wrote:Well, I"m a good ways through Arc 16, and the worst I can see having happened to her so far is having to root up and move in the wake of Leviathan's attack. I foresee that changing soon, though
...kay. I wonder why?
Her dad is a rich lawyer with what I'd expect to be a hard-won local reputation, client base and career. If their house was totaled they could absolutely afford to just get a new one. The local economy might be suffering but crime is on the rise and the story alludes to an international fund set up that helps repair cities struck by endbringers. Seems to me like this would be a good source of revenue for the guy, depending on what kind of cases he specializes in.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:14 am

I'm trying to avoid spoiling as much as I can, but proceed at your own risk nonetheless.

Spoiler:
As time goes on, as you might well guess, the gulf between Skitter's life and Taylor's shrinks more and more. She is and will be less and less concerned about letting the two mingle (such as the revenge she fantasized about earlier on in the story) and, with her, the rest of the Undersiders, and the Travellers busy chopping up all of Brockton Bay into neat little slices, Emma's family is going to be spotted as soon as they come in. Even if Skitter/Taylor doesn't pay them a visit, Tattletale or Grue have fewer compunctions and a good degree of protective instinct towards her.

But enough of that. I must not spoil. I mustn't.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:19 am

As a side-note; goddamn, 16.11. As much as Wildbow claims not to know about guns (through Taylor's own lack of knowledge thereof. It's not the first time authors just had characters share their own gaps of knowledge to avoid having to jump those hurtles) a lot of non-Combat Arms military personnel don't get the concept of "talking" guns; most civilians have never heard of it. One has to wonder if Wildbow is a bit more knowledgeable than s/he shows, or it's just sheer luck.

EDIT: And then Skitter proceeds to tie the grenade pins to the fence so the soldiers pull their own pins. Because bugs could never discreetly apply the thirty-five pounds of pressure necessary to remove the pin from a hand grenade.

You'll forgive my hooah-nerding. I just appreciate these sorts of details.

EDIT 2: Next chapter features Bounding Overwatch. Yeah, I'm chalking this up to at least a cursory read of a few military books, perhaps even field manuals and TC's for the sake of research.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:34 am

and yet, despite all this, fireteams are consistently referred to as "squads". I'll chalk that up to Taylor (and therefore her narrative) not knowing the proper terminology.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:17 am

And, to end my spamming for the night, I'll just have to sum up my thoughts on the conclusion of Arc 16 with this: that was butt-fuckin' awesome. I wish I had better words for it, but really, that's all there is to say. That was easily one of, if not the definitive high-point of the entire story thus far. In keeping with tradition, it smoothly transitioned right into a new Arc, but it didn't seem forced at all. It was just the logical conclusion of a threat that's been building for chapters upon chapters. If I don't have guard tomorrow, I'd spend the rest of the night reading "just one more chapter". 

Ah, well. All it means is that I have that 24 hours to read.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Finished 9 a bit ago.:
I did not realize Sophia was such a headcase. I mean, sure, she's a psychopath, but her philosophies are barely coherent. She likes the devastation as it's caused people to be reduced to their "basic natures" as rats. Rambles on about being a predator and how much she appreciates predators she can use, like Piggot and Emma, who make her life bearable. Then there's those that get in her way, like Taylor (or Grue, who you'd think would be a different category, having an entirely different relationship to her)... but she calls Skitter, someone who gets in her way, a fellow predator. Doesn't make her want to kill her any less, but still. Then there's psychos out there like Hookwolf, of course, she states... though I'm not sure what she sees in him that's so different from what she is. He wants things his way, too.
The way she beat up those thugs with Flechette and then sympathizes (or something) with the victim who, under her philosophy, seems like she had it coming for being prey.
Either she's terrible at explaining how she thinks, even to herself, or she's really just killing or beating the crap out of whatever strikes her fancy and then making up reasons for doing so to herself afterwards, which seems to be the case.
A very insecure psychopath, in that case... though Visa already established as much.

Hoping she dies (or is mangled such that even pancia can't help her) before she nearly kills Taylor again. Sophia is becoming more and more of a speedbump on the way to the interesting places the overarching plots keep going.

I really don't know what Piggot sees in her. The best I figure she just doesn't want to lose any more capes. The girl can't be good PR and that should be all that matters to Piggot.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:09 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alec is my hero.
That was masterful. Absolutely so.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Yes, yes, I suspected you'd appreciate that. 

I don't think there was a real attempt to make Sophia relatable or even understandable. She's just what you said--a thug who comes up with self-serving justifications for why she's a thug. Hell, even Hookwolf is noted as having the mentality of a bygone-age warlord and a (brutal) sense of honor. Shadow Stalker just likes to dominate and bully people, and sides with the 'heroes' because they stay out of the way of that, more-or-less.
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm

swicked wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alec is my hero.
That was masterful. Absolutely so.
Did you get to 10.x or just 10.1?
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:55 pm

I read all of 10.
I am on 11 now.

I totally get the guy. Barely feeling bad about something, and yet feeling slightly more bad about how little you felt bad. Using stuff like this as an excuse to lash out than any real desire for revenge. Acknowledging he's an ass, but being comfortable with that. Not pretending it's a good thing or that it's necessary. Just that it's part of what he is, something broken in his head, and just living with it. Doing better, now, too... despite how terrible he could be behind everyone's back.
I like him. He's achieved balance.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top