Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Worm Discussion Thread

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Worm Discussion Thread

Post by swicked on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Kay, guess I need to start on Pact, then, too.
...probably after this semester, though.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Okay, finally got over the burned out feeling I was getting.
read up to chapter 16.8:

Nilbog: The chapter he's introduced in gave me an X-com feeling. Not really sure what to think, as far as trigger events go he's got a pretty mild one. His motivation seems weird to me as well, he was stressed out over being homeless and then he became homeless. I mean, surely no ones pumping electricity or running water to his town, right? It just seems he'd have the same comforts if he had settled into a derelict buildingĀ in the city he lived in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Last wrote:Okay, finally got over the burned out feeling I was getting.
read up to chapter 16.8:

Nilbog: The chapter he's introduced in gave me an X-com feeling. Not really sure what to think, as far as trigger events go he's got a pretty mild one. His motivation seems weird to me as well, he was stressed out over being homeless and then he became homeless. I mean, surely no ones pumping electricity or running water to his town, right? It just seems he'd have the same comforts if he had settled into a derelict buildingĀ in the city he lived in.
Spoiler:
Presumably Nilbog has creatures purifying his water and whatnot. He's a bit of a loon, so I'm not sure he'd be bothered by the loss of electrical devices.
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

@Scienza:
Fair enough, I don't have any particular need for him to be sane. I mean, he wouldn't be the first crazy person with powers. It's just that homeless being a big enough fear for him to trigger he doesn't really seem to do much to prevent it.

proceded a bit more but wasn't paying attention to chapter numbers. think i'm up to 16.11:
...Well that's a lot worse than Armsmaster. Am I wrong in thinking that there probably would be a few eyes on the director of the PRT? Dragon seems to look into everybody and Kid Win's tip off to Chariot's status as a double agent came from hacking his email. Doesn't seem like he should be able execute capes, at least not this easily. His guys bombarded a house with molotovs, I'd think that'd be noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:39 am

Migration:
Don't get me wrong, I love this story. Wouldn't bother reading this much if I didn't. This series of chapters is starting to grate on me, It can pretty much be summarized as two annoying, selfish, assholes argue with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top