Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
Derpmind
Vinylshadow
StoneSlinger88
Scienza
Scyto Harmony
OneMoreDaySK
Valikdu
Kattlarv
Cptadder
Tytan
RoboRed
Stringtheory
O. Hinds
iLateralGX
Harmony Ltd.
Katarn
Ironmonger
Frost
22 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Aaaaand guess what Brigade is already in the works to be put onto the deployment cycle because it's extensively trained in dealing with that exact situation. 2-1 AD. It's already known that we'd be the first ones to go in when regular line units start getting sent. Yes, "when." Anyone with a knowledge of history can see what's coming.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by iLateralGX Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:11 am

Not sure how I feel about this. 

On one hand ISIS is a problem that nobody likes. Nobody however seems willing or are simply unable to handle them.

On the other this could easily become a slippery slope and just as Frost said it looks like that slope is already about to be ridden down.

Edit: I seriously can't word this well so I am just going to leave it, screw you tiredness.

Last edited by iLateralGX on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I cannot into English)
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 am

Wow, helluva roller coaster 24 hours. Went from a cataclysmic low to one of the highest states I've ever been in. Saw fuckin' Cynic at a concert. Fantastic band, really good live, too, and when they did this song it was just exquisite. First note and everyone went wild, and they played it perfect. Supporting bands were pretty great, too; some of 'em were a bit Coheed and Cambria for my tastes (still very talented, though), but Lesser Key had a really nice vibe to 'em. Reminded me of Katatonia. Great atmosphere in the crowd, too - small venue, and the people who came knew exactly what to expect, knew all the old songs and even some of the ones off the new album. Had an absolute blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:07 am

Mister Frost wrote:Aaaaand guess what Brigade is already in the works to be put onto the deployment cycle because it's extensively trained in dealing with that exact situation. 2-1 AD. It's already known that we'd be the first ones to go in when regular line units start getting sent. Yes, "when." Anyone with a knowledge of history can see what's coming.
Well, on the bright side... You'll get to be in the history books.  Twilight crazy 
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:58 am

Frost will come to visit me? :o
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:09 am

Unless you live in the Middle-east, probably not.

The US doesn't want to piss Russia -too- much. Just enough to assert superior size of its metaphorical penis.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:41 am

But Russia can look at Florida anytime it wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:48 am

I think Russia would more gladly look at Alas..oh...clever. :)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:51 am

Katarn wrote:Frost will come to visit me? :o
Probably not, but you can always visit me if the job situation works out.

Speaking of foreigners wising up and coming to America, are you still planning on coming to visit your sister or whoever, Harm? I remember hearing about that like five months ago.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Lastbait:
http://nadnerbd.deviantart.com/art/Just-a-Flesh-Wound-473699569
http://siansaar.deviantart.com/art/EqG-Strange-pals-473580786

Swickedbait:
http://kodokunashiroiokami.deviantart.com/art/Forgive-me-473719316
http://mscootaloo.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Celestia-473375127
http://ramott.deviantart.com/art/Inconvenient-Trixie-473635861
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Thunderstruck by Steve'n'Seagulls:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 pm

So..when you try DL Java from Russia (at very least that what my friend says), you get this.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Well, that's the final straw. War is inevitable.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:19 pm

So Batman Assault on Arkham is surprisingly enjoyable and once again demonstrates why Animation DC can crank on 500% better movies than Film DC. Things like Under the Red Hood or Superman/Batman: Apocalypse or heck some of the TV show three parts.

Lets just say I'm a sucker for anything Amanda Waller.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:35 pm

iLateralGX wrote:Also about 20 minutes ago I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I was handling jalapenos because we were making some pico de gallo. I ate some of the membrane and seeds from the jalapeno, pretty hot but not that bad.

I was however not using gloves and did not wash my hands and proceeded to touch my eye like an idiot.

Lets just say I now know what it feels like to have your eyes on fire. I am just glad we were using jalapenos and not the habaneos we have.

Edit: TL;DR maced myself with extremely weak homemade mace.
I have a story similar to this one that my parents told me about.

One time, my parents were cutting up some really hot chili peppers, and my uncle was helping them. This was way back when early in their marriage when this happened, so he hadn't ever worked with chili peppers before. After a while from helping them handle the peppers, he needed to take a bathroom break. A minute later, they heard sort of a "howling" noise coming from the bathroom.

He didn't wash his hands before handling his junk. They were joking about "great balls of fire" afterwards.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Katarn wrote:Frost will come to visit me? :o
Probably not, but you can always visit me if the job situation works out.

Speaking of foreigners wising up and coming to America, are you still planning on coming to visit your sister or whoever, Harm? I remember hearing about that like five months ago.
I am at this very moment in Atlanta, waiting for my flight to miami. Which has been delayed 1 hour and a half.

Also, it's after waiting a whole hour at the US customs that you really start appreciating the benefits of the European Union and the Schengen Zone.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Well, that's the final straw. War is inevitable.
Note that in this particular it's the US doing the embargoing, not Russia
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Anyway, only in the airport, and I'm already feeling high levels of MURCA

Also US Dollar bills totally feel like monopoly money when you're used to Euro bills.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:59 pm

CNN running in the background in the waiting room.

There's blood dripping from my ears. I think that's my brain leaking out...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Does Karl Marx's "Capital" count as "hazardous material" to the TSA?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Well, if you don't look too much like a communist whore, you can at least try to pass it off as "knowing the enemy as you know yourself. TSA eats Sun Tzu right up, trust me.

Anywho, you'll obviously be making a stop to El Paso, yes? Not really an option. You will. I just advise doing so either before next Sunday, or around three weeks after that point, since between then I'll be in Gunnery and be in the field the whole time.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Sadly, no chance. I'm here with family for the whole trip.

Maybe next year, who the hell knows?

Though thinking about it I'll probably won't have vacations next year... At least not in august.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Sadly, no chance. I'm here with family for the whole trip.
Ditch 'em. When they ask why, tell them you're "mentally preparing them for when you deploy."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Heh. But no.

Don't take it wrong, but as fun as shooting guns with inebriated rednecks sound, it rates slightly lower than cap fucking canaveral AND Orlando combined in the same trip.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Breh, this is El Paso we're talkin' about. You can either pick up drink Cuban chicks in bars alone, or you can pick up drunk Mexican chicks in bars with me. And trust me, it's a lot easier to hide a body in Texas. Plus, the annual Bataan Death March out on White Sands is coming up. You could go to Disney World or whatever gay POG shit, or you could come with me on a 26 mile ruckmarch through the desert in the dead of a Texas summer. 

When your friends stop scarfing down raw snails and each others' cocks long enough to ask you how your vacation was, do you want your answer to be "oh, it was fun." Or do you want your answer to be "oh, it was hard-fucking-core."?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:56 pm

We'll see about that.

Later.

And anyway I'm already almost maxing on ghetto-cred by saying that I'm going to florida for my vacations. Your proposal would be overkill.

I must up my ghetto-cred max cap first.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:00 am

This ain't even ghetto-cred, bruh. This is man-cred. Infantryman-cred. If you can finish the Death March, I might stop referring to you as "My Pog-Ass Surrender-Monkey friend."

But probably not.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:01 am

If you said you lived in Florida for 17 years like I did how much ghetto-cred would you get?
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:08 am

Relevant:

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 10565197_707072099347102_2607287318749340407_n
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:11 am

iLateralGX wrote:If you said you lived in Florida for 17 years like I did how much ghetto-cred would you get?
Negated by the fact you're a fat-ass murcan.

Sorry, I'm not the one making the rules, I just work here.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next