Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+40
CD
Retl
kingkodus
Caoimhe
Revan Seiei
Harmony Ltd.
Dekshuduph
Train Dodger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Luminous Lead
pokeperson1000
Technowolf
Valikdu
Thoroar
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
Downloaded Skill
FeatherDust
neoaustin
Loud_Taffy
OneMoreDaySK
MSCA
Evilgidgit
WavemasterRyx
ARoundCorner
Exodus Hero
Silver136
Dutcher
RoboRed
Somber
Borsuq
Derpmind
Shady
Vergil
Rayndalf
Vinylshadow
SilentCarto
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
Scienza
44 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Rayndalf Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Scienza wrote:I can't remember, did she know whether it was Pinkie's corpse when she found it? Or was it an orb that she found later?
Yes, she noticed the copious amount of drugs, the figurine on her corpse, and the contents of the pink glowing terminal.

How do I remember this after so long?
Rayndalf
Rayndalf
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Icy Shake Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:16 am

Um. Well, now I feel like kind of a heel for forgetting to say this when I was posting then, but happy belated birthday, Somber. I'm very sorry that the applications and interviews haven't been working out. I do hope you find something that will work for the long term, and soon.

Chapter Forty Seven Running Thoughts:
Chapter Forty Seven Overall Thoughts:
Chapter Forty Seven Editing:
Other Editing:
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 am

Icy Shake wrote:Um. Well, now I feel like kind of a heel for forgetting to say this when I was posting then, but happy belated birthday, Somber. I'm very sorry that the applications and interviews haven't been working out. I do hope you find something that will work for the long term, and soon.

Chapter Forty Seven Running Thoughts:
Chapter Forty Seven Overall Thoughts:
Chapter Forty Seven Editing:
Other Editing:
Ah, thank you very much as always.

Icy Shake wrote:symmetrical spacing about dash?
Hm, I think not here.

Icy Shake wrote:is the second space after the quotation a tab?
…I have no idea what's going on there, but I'm just seeing a normal, correct double space; sorry.

Icy Shake wrote:There's been some nice background for Xanthe, and the thing about her home in Dawn Bay is setting things up well. The count seems odd, though. I thought there were thirteen, counting the Starkatteri. Were several promoted, and others just folded in or something?
Presumably.

Icy Shake wrote:So, did they ever do anything about Blackjack's leg? I mean, they couldn't repair it, but did the peg happen? After the timer really starts, I have trouble seeing Xanthe taking care of it (could be the case, though), but could Blackjack really deal with going on while needing to consciously think about walking, and doing so poorly?
Doing a quick search of 48, it looks like her leg damage is mentioned multiple times throughout the chapter.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:31 am

I suddenly had an image of Blackjack with 4 wooden peg legs as (temporary) leg replacements for some reason
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:07 am

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 8

Found this, thought it was amazing.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:11 am

You need to insert an image rather than host it

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 10c34b10

I chuckled
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Thought I did. I've gotten it before, guess I just messed it up this time.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:33 pm

You had a Blackjack moment
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutcher Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Guys
Guys

Chapter 67 - Goldenblood [Coming Soon]
“No. You won’t. You may have made it impossible for Shining Armor to perform his spell, but now that you have so foolishly revealed your true self, I can protect my subjects from you!”

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 6 Conan+head+spin
Dutcher
Dutcher
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 9

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:10 pm

I was wondering when a post like that would go up. :)
So, speculation time?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:33 pm

IT WAS QUEEN CHRYSALIS ALL ALONG

Or Celestia can somehow interact with computer systems all over Equestria from the SPP and saw what was going on and comes in to kick some flank
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Well the title is "Goldenblood" so I'm assuming we'll finally see him. Probably in Black Pony Mount...nah. Nothing interesting under there.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:40 pm

BPM

...let me guess, it's got some sort of geas on it that makes any pony that thinks about it dismiss it
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:51 pm

O. Hinds wrote:I was wondering when a post like that would go up.  :)
So, speculation time?
Blackjack x Goldenblood OTP.

The foal is actually Goldenblood's child.

Goldenblood is actually from the future and is manipulating the time stream. That's why he wasn't in the original FoE. 

The Society is under attack and Queen Whiskey must defend her people.

Blackjack is actually a changeling.

Goldenblood wrote the new chapter. He was actually Somber all along.

Cogs was Goldenblood's equivalent of Horse's Sweetie Bot.

Shining Armor x Blackjack OTP.

Black Pony Mountain is actually a mountain.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Goldenblood is actually Queen Chrysalis/Sunset Shimmer/Captain Janeway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Goldenblood x Blackjack

Not sure if pomf or internal screamng
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Something something the king is actually Goldenblood
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:internal screamng
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Blackjack finds Goldenblood (extra points if a crystal prison/stasis chamber is involved—happening under a mountain is free at this point) and gets the low-down on what's going on or what happened in the war or something. Cogs and the rest arrive and are confronted by Blackjack, with Goldenblood playing backup. Cognitum pulls a Chryssie by not even trying to deny Blackjack's and his assertion, revealing herself beyond the fact that she was doing a shitty job of impersonation all along, and probably kills or severely injures Goldenblood, which serves as the cliffhanger for the chapter as the rest try to figure out what to do.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilgidgit Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Goldenblood will meet his daughter.

Glory knew Cognijack was not Blackjack all along.

Boo will come back.

Deus, Echo and Psalm have a Marauders reunion.

Blackjack will go into space!
Evilgidgit
Evilgidgit
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

http://evilgidgit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Evilgidgit wrote:Goldenblood will meet his daughter.
...B**********, I didn't think of that! She's right there! Wow! I wonder how/if this will happen? :D
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Hero Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:25 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
...B**********, I didn't think of that!  She's right there!  Wow!  I wonder how/if this will happen?  :D
The question here, though, is whether or not he will acknowledge her or simply pretend not to.
Exodus Hero
Exodus Hero
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name: Penny Dust
Species: Filthy Mud Pony

http://exodushero.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 pm

swicked wrote:
Exodus Hero wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
...B**********, I didn't think of that!  She's right there!  Wow!  I wonder how/if this will happen?  :D
The question here, though, is whether or not he will acknowledge her or simply pretend not to.
Her mere appearance will freak him out, especially with her name, and he will insist on knowing if her mother was Fluttershy.
He may, or may not, admit to being her father then... but I feel like Blackjack might admit it for him.
Or not. It depends on the drama.
Doesn't Psycho already know Golden is her father? I thought when Sanguine told who she was BJ said she was Goldenbloods child as well.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:BPM
...let me guess, it's got some sort of geas on it that makes any pony that thinks about it dismiss it
I don't think so, it's just an ordinary black stone mountain with no interesting features at all...
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:29 pm

I just realized that Psalm, Goldenblood, and Luna-ish are all alive right now.

This should get interesting...

Also, I can't remember, but does Cogs know that Robolestia is in the SPP?

@GoldenFamilyReunion
Family drama incoming.

I'll bring the popcorn.

Also, when would Flutters be untree'd by? Because in the unlikely event that Golden and/or Whisper live long enough, they could have an awkward meetup.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayndalf Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:19 am

Or maybe the Fluttershy we see at the end of FOE was actually Pyschoshy in disguise.
Rayndalf
Rayndalf
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutcher Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 am

Icy Shake wrote:Blackjack finds Goldenblood (extra points if a crystal prison/stasis chamber is involved—happening under a mountain is free at this point) and gets the low-down on what's going on or what happened in the war or something. Cogs and the rest arrive and are confronted by Blackjack, with Goldenblood playing backup. Cognitum pulls a Chryssie by not even trying to deny Blackjack's and his assertion, revealing herself beyond the fact that she was doing a shitty job of impersonation all along, and probably kills or severely injures Goldenblood, which serves as the cliffhanger for the chapter as the rest try to figure out what to do.
You monster

Scienza wrote:I just realized that Psalm, Goldenblood, and Luna-ish are all alive right now.

This should get interesting...

Also, I can't remember, but does Cogs know that Robolestia is in the SPP?

@GoldenFamilyReunion
Family drama incoming.

I'll bring the popcorn.

Also, when would Flutters be untree'd by? Because in the unlikely event that Golden and/or Whisper live long enough, they could have an awkward meetup.

Robolestia will be happy to learn that her sister survived and became an insane freak.
Dutcher
Dutcher
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 9

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:40 am

Something something Elements of Harmony
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:48 am

Dutcher wrote:Robolestia will be happy to learn that her sister survived and became an insane freak.
Well, given Luna's (and therefore, Cogs') massive insecurities about everything Celestia, I'd imagine she'd at the very least see Robolestia as a massive threat.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:51 am

Cogs is Nightmare Moon
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next