Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! I need more than ten characters!

3 posters

Go down

Hello! I need more than ten characters! Empty Hello! I need more than ten characters!

Post by Horizon Runner Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Hello! 

I'm Horizon Runner, or Fred, if you prefer. I write horse stories, man-stories, and occasionally god-stories or alien-stories or other such things. Currently, though, I'm mostly sticking to horse-stories and one man-story that you won't likely run into for a long time yet. Additionally, all of these stories are in space. Or at least, most of them, depending on your definition of "in space." (Do stories taking place on non-Earth planets count as "in space?" Isn't Earth itself in space? Where does the not-spaceness end and the spaceness begin?)

I like long talks on the internet, salty foods, space, caffeine, Neil Patrick Harris' face, clever writing, and music with different parts. Also ponies, but that goes without saying, doesn't it?

Anyway, I look forward to being here, and I hope to get along with all of you.
Horizon Runner
Horizon Runner
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Hello! I need more than ten characters! Empty Re: Hello! I need more than ten characters!

Post by RoboRed Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:20 am

Welcome to the forums, Horizon. Dash clapping 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Hello! I need more than ten characters! Empty Re: Hello! I need more than ten characters!

Post by Scienza Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Horizon Runner wrote:Neil Patrick Harris' face,
His beautiful, beautiful face.

Welcome!
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down