Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Stringtheory Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Oh boy what a night. What started at 7:30 and ran to 3:00 was awesome and hilarious. Slow start with everyone still getting their stuff together. And we started at around 10.

Ranty-ish stuff to jot down before I forget.:
What game was this?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:36 pm

It's an FOE PnP game we started.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Aonee wrote:It's an FOE PnP game we started.
Ah, I see, sadly I don't have the time nor the role playing ability to join a PnP. By the way, what are you using to play anyway?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Kkat's rules and a site called roll20.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:44 pm

I have some good news. Now that I have a laptop, I will hopefully be returning to our game nights. Bass for the bass god!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Until we get a PayDay 2 night going, I really really need to stop playing it. Level 13 or 14, I've perfected Mallcrashing to the point of I can play through it Hard mode without getting downed once twice in a row, and since I'm the only one who actually operates the drill cause the AI doesn't I've reset all my skills and poured them into Technician. So when we play, if there's a safe just keep me covered and I'll have it open real quick.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:48 pm

I think that we should get a Prop Hunt/TTT night going.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:28 am

Out of curiosity did everyone get bored of the Ship or did everyone just forget about it?
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:32 am

I got bored of it. The needs of the player character, such as food and drink, is a little excessive in my opinion. True, it does make for some elaborate strategies, but it got annoying after a while.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:40 am

As much as I'd like to play the Ship, the only server we go on get's me kicked between 1 and 5 rounds each time I join. Made it a habit to try and earn cash by playing as a passenger. Also, everyone's been busy lately. The only ones really getting on Teamspeak are Adder, Stone, Tyler, Moody, Obs, Derp and I. Methinks it's due to us having varied schedules.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:01 am

Mainly most people got really busy the past month or so. And yeah that one server we played on had it's problems. There was three running at a time tops as well.

Has anybody checked to see if The Hidden is working or not?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:13 am

Could check it later today if ya wanted to. Though we're getting a new member of the Killing Floor players possibly joining us.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:21 am

That reminds me; my buddy Craterfist may be joining our merry band of misfits by Christmas. He's never had a PC before, so he works from an IPad, and he may be getting the custom desktop that he's been anticipating as a Christmas present. He's also quite an avid console gamer.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Me and Derp are in Teamspeak right now. Pretty sure we're gonna do Killing Floor tonight.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Me and Derp are in Teamspeak right now. Pretty sure we're gonna do Killing Floor tonight.
Would join if I could, got a lot of homework to do...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:07 am

Nice match of Killing Floor, we did very well until the Patriarch, who gibbed half our team before going down. Freak  kept chasing me around Farm buildings.  Funniest moments were when Moody started ragdolling everything with rocket lawnchair.
Cards followed. Amusement as usual. I think I won twice, Tyler once, and Moody got the last laugh.
Some concerns that KF is getting old, so might think about switching to one of the Humble Bundle games going on right now.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:09 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Nice match of Killing Floor, we did very well until the Patriarch, who gibbed half our team before going down. Freak  kept chasing me around Farm buildings.  Funniest moments were when Moody started ragdolling everything with rocket lawnchair.
Cards followed. Amusement as usual. I think I won twice, Tyler once, and Moody got the last laugh.
Some concerns that KF is getting old, so might think about switching to one of the Humble Bundle games going on right now.
I'll try natural selection 2.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:50 pm

stringtheory wrote:
I'll try natural selection 2.
A vote for this, before all the humble bundle newbies learn how to play and get better than me again...
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:01 am

Just played a few rounds of Sanctum 2 with SK and, uh, Parvum. (Totally the wrong name, sorry.) It's only 4 players and maaaybe a little easy but it was fun, specially since it was only 3 of us. Mines do friendly damage though, so using them means lots of deaths.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:05 am

Picked up Garry's Mod, so I can play those other games.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:44 am

Derpmind wrote:Mines do friendly damage though, so using them means lots of deaths free air miles.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Anyone else here play Tribes: Ascend?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:33 am

Used to. Don't anymore because Hi-Rez became shitty and didn't really balance the game, not to mention other morally questionable things they've done.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Hey all. In miscellaneous news, the old Half Life 2 mod Dystopia had an update recently. It's a cyberpunk dystopian game with two teams that fight in 'meatspace' and 'cyberspace' to complete objectives and explode stuff. Meatspace has cyber ninjas and big robot soldiers fighting with weird stuff like invisibility, heat vision, explosions, spider nades and the cyber swords. Cyberspace is where you get to do crazy cyber battles and change things in meatspace like opening up new routs for attack, turning the enemy's automated turrets against them, and on one level firing a giant laser. It's super fun but also really complicated, but the new update means people are really playing it again so now's the time to try it out if ever. It's free for download off of steam. Not sure we'd try running games on it but if enough people like it we can totally do that. Do beware that the tutorial's years old and was always a piece of crap, and that the maps are complicated, so ask in-game often about stuff. Also, I've played tons of Dystopia, so if anyone wants me to help them kick ass I'm totally up for it.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:07 am

they did killing floor and destroyed lots of zombies, people died and they won yay ( I wasn;t there)
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:38 am

For more detail it was SK, Tyler, Stone and myself playing. Derp was going to play but Killing Floor crapped out on him so we managed to get one of Stone's friends and a pub. The Pub died the first wave, Stone died on Wave 9 and 10, and I died during the Boss wave because I couldn't help but act stupid for once and just charge the bastard pouring flames everywhere. SK was nice enough to pick up my dropped Flamethrower and avenged me though. But not before Stone took the L.A.W. and got what has to be the most direct hit with the rocket that I have ever seen.

Speaking of explosives, I got to level 4 with Demo from the game last night. Now all that's left is Support, Berserker, and Commando.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:41 pm

I'm not sure how many people got the last Humble Bundle, but if it's at least a few of us I'd recommend we try out Sanctum 2.

Also I now have Killing Floor
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Oh yea, I've played Sanctum 2. It's pretty fun.
Plus it has a text-to-speech program like Moonbase Alpha. John Madden.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Aonee wrote:Oh yea, I've played Sanctum 2. It's pretty fun.
Plus it has a text-to-speech program like Moonbase Alpha. John Madden.
aeiou

Doesn't seem like anyone's on today.
Update: Moody now has Just Cause 2. It's on sale for about $3.
Also, Aonee and I had a Bot game in LoL. Trololo-Jinx vs Draaaaven.

Last edited by OneMoreDaySK on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Eh. I need something new to do. I'm taking a break from Starbound to keep from getting burnt out and so there'll be new things, and I don't feel like playing League because I'm bad at it and don't motivated to grind and get better.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next