Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

As the Chariot Turns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As the Chariot Turns

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:52 am

Summer in Cloudsville!

Well it would be summer were it not for the month of December fast approaching, so if one were in the norther hemisphere they would beg to differ. Populace of the southern hemisphere just snort in derision at western civilization. This is not important, for camobadger, iron monger, tytan and guarddogjr were keeping to their secret meeting. They kept the faces cloaked so none may know who the other was until the inevitable screech reaches down the basement stairs of camo's home.

"Are Your friends gonna stay for dinner Sweetie?"

"No mah! We've ordered a pizza! We're in the middle of devastating a griffon band of would be ne'er-do-wells."

"Ms. Badger do you have any more crisps?" Iron calls out, "Guard's eaten them all."

"Well, if you'd not drunk all of the pop..."

"Alright rolled a double critical!"

Camo snorts, "Tytan, your freaking cyber dog is op."

"I can't help it if there's awesome oozing outta his every pore."

"Well, you and your little friends have fun cammy, your father and I will be going out so you'll have the house to yourselves. Try to remember to fold the laundry while we're gone!"

"Yes mom!"

As the woman's oddly dakota sounding screetch fades into the night while the five divvy up their experience points, the taste of blue fills the air and the smell of spheres tantalize their noses.

"Anyone else taste blue?" Iron ponders out loud.

Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Re: As the Chariot Turns

Post by CamoBadger on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:59 am

I could point out all the inaccuracies in this, but I'm laughing too hard.

------------------
My stories: Cold as Ice   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains FiMFic Page   |   Fallout Equestria: All That Remains Hub Page
Thanks if you read any of them.

If you have a complaint of any kind, a question or a suggestion, please PM me about it and I will respond as quickly as I can.  

Last wrote:((Camo just likes to kill happiness.))

Well spank my flank and call me sexy!

Until next time, hugs and kisses.

~Miguel
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:58 am

Care to add something to it? its an open ended wtory just add to the adventure as you see fit.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:00 am

whatisthisidonteven

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:19 am

Art reflecting life. Rainbow Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Care to add something to it? its an open ended wtory just add to the adventure as you see fit.
Okay, so, just to be clear... the objective here is to offer a caricature of these four (or five? You say five divvy up experience points) forum members through assumptions of who they would be as DnD geeks in camo's mom's basement.

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Or are we allowed to throw anybody in?
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:49 pm

swicked wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Care to add something to it? its an open ended wtory just add to the adventure as you see fit.
Okay, so, just to be clear... the objective here is to offer a caricature of these four (or five? You say five divvy up experience points) forum members through assumptions of who they would be as DnD geeks  in camo's mom's basement.
You can make anything happen to these characters, you can add characters you can remove characters, you can make a scene that is happening elsewhere to different characters. the main rule is it must tie in to the previous post.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by swicked on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Note: the following is just me taking everything from consistent personality quirks to one-time incidents and exaggerating and making light of them. If anyone is even vaguely offended by this, good, it’s not supposed to be an accurate depiction in the least.
...I also fully acknowledge this could potentially only be funny to me :P
((...I'm not sure if the above is needed, actually, given I think this is the point of the thread, but I still kinda wanted to say something...))

“Hold it, something’s off... there were four of us a minute ago, and now there are five!” cb5 announced, jumping on top of his chair.
With Iron licking at the air, Camo concentrating on the game and Tytan trying to hold off a laugh, it was left to guard to point out, “...you are. You weren’t here.”
“So I am the government spy? Ah, I see... well, who isn’t, really? They’re everywhere, it was just a matter of time.” CB replied, sitting down and nodding sagely.
“Wait, now it’s starting to taste like purple!” Iron exclaimed.
“Just tell me when the tastes drop into the infrared. The invisible tastes are how they track you.” CB replied with a wave of his hand, looking down at the board. “Gezz, that’s a lot of bad guys.”
“BAD GUYS?!” Iron yelled. Jumping to his feet he immediately started pounding the table with his fists, annihilating every last griffin while screaming “CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY!”
“Swag?” Tytan finished with a grin.
Coming to his senses, guard just managed to push Iron away from the table as he destroyed the last piece. “THOSE WERE MINE!” he seethed. “Dammit, where’s your hero? Let’s see how you like HIM being destroyed!”
“No.” Camo stated decisively.
“What, you’re going to let him do that, then not even let me reply?”
“No, this is over, we’re just going to drop it. My house, my rules.”
“Then why didn’t you stop him?”
“Well, you can’t really expect me to pay attention ALL the time...”
“Uh, wait...” Iron interjected, looking around. “Where is my guy, anyway? He’s not on the board...”
Camo rolled his eyes, “Oh, I don’t know, what could have knocked Admiral Rum off the board in the last ten seconds? Maybe he just wandered off to make a sandwich.”
Iron stared at him for an uncomfortably long period of time before “What kind of sandwich?”
“Uh, I don’t know, a big sub?”
“Is it good?”
“Yes...”
“Can I see it?”
“What? How? No.”
“Okay, can everyone else’s character see it?”
“No, it’s too big to carry around.”
“Then he takes pictures so he can show them all his sandwich.”
“Why are you paying so much attention to this sandwich? You’ve been just sitting there daydreaming half the evening!”
“Because I like sandwiches.” Iron replied with a shrug.
And that’s when the doorbell rang.
“Ooooh, is that the sandwiches?” Iron grinned.
“We ordered pizza.” Camo replied, rolling his eyes for what was already the dozenth or so time that evening.
Iron simply stared at him. And stared at him. And stared some more, before...
“...why?”

swicked
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 960

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:51 pm

((Because reasons.))
"I'll get it." Guard said as he started up the stairs, knowing no one else would bother getting it.
...to fine Scyto standing at the door in a bunny suit, pizza boxes in hand.
"Scyto? Why are you-"
"Hey sweetie! I was just coming over to see you and I met the pizza guy on the way up so I just got it because-" He blinks a couple times. "They will all pay me back for this, right?"
Guard sighs as he grabs Scyto and goes back inside. "I'm sure they will. Come on."
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 pm

swicked wrote:*Snip*
Don't like number scores for videogames but I think it's good nuff' for something like this. 10/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:21 pm

"Do we have the pizza in here yet? Right, ok, the griffin chieftain activates his trap card: Rocks fall from the sky. What do you do?" Comes a voice from the ceiling.

Everypony looks up.

Derpmind is on the ceiling. Derpmind attacks the pizza. What do?
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:45 pm

A groan fills the air as the rafters are relieved of Derpmind's weight. Unluckily for Scyto, he is still holding the pizza.

Scyto rolls for evasion, then promptly gets squashed for not moving away fast enough. "Well, that went over far too quickly." Camo Observes dryly. Derp is somewhat stunned as Scyto twitches beneath him. Iron picks up a stick and pokes scyto.

"WE ARE NOT AMUSED!" Fills the small basement, the decibel level reaches 110.

Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down