Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Lyra's magical diabetes inducing thread

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lyra's magical diabetes inducing thread

Post by RoboRed on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:10 pm

weekend plans:

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyra's magical diabetes inducing thread

Post by RoboRed on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm

sweetiemash & Button w/ his mom:

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:09 pm

twilight's first day #13:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 am

Spoiler:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:34 pm

bang!:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:20 pm

RoboRed wrote:
bang!:
Contact!
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 502

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:23 am

RoboRed wrote:
bang!:
HNNNNNNNG... It was... su-... super-effective... *dies happy*
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:43 am

lucky i was wearing daaaw proof armor
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:11 am

my heart lost it at Cadence and Shining Armor:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:39 pm

camobait:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:43 am

Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:49 am

wat

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:17 pm

DINKY WILL GIVE YOU DIABEETUS

Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:35 pm

yessssss Rainbow

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:25 am

derpy and fishie:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:54 am

beep boop:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:19 am

Warning: contains "demonic baby foals" (You sissies...)
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:24 am

RoboRed wrote:Warning: contains "demonic baby foals" (You sissies...)
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng:
And then they all devoured each other.
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 502

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:30 am

RoboRed wrote:Warning: contains "demonic baby foals" (You sissies...)
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng:
They are coming for us all, there's nowhere you can hide. Twilight crazy
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:12 am

Moar "demon foal".
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 pm

formisbait:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:42 pm

RoboRed wrote:
formisbait:
Yay! Thanks for a new avatar. Big mac
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:47 pm

RoboRed wrote:Moar "demon foal".
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng:
Do you see the look on RD's face as she slowly realizes her time has come? Crazy
Also, have some FlutterPie friendshipping. Rainbow 
''Someone's in the Hat! Who Could it Be?'':
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:25 pm

RoboRed wrote:Moar "demon foal".
Good thing Scoot's not a boy or else that would be rather awkward.
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:29 pm

You sick man...How 

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:30 pm

The avatar says it all.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:41 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Good thing Scoot's not a boy or else that would be rather awkward.
Weeell, there's this "thing" called Futa... Spike

EDIT: Also, it's a demon foal we're talking about, stuff could happen, and RD's look isn't exactly disproving. Crazy 
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:26 pm

dashiescarf:

------------------
Aonee wrote:

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:30 am

Oh my d'awwwww. Rainbow 
Formis_Fluttergod