Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 am

I don't think there was any. Unless Bush had actually mistaken the two Georgias.

...On a different note, the Imoen Romance mod for Baldur's Gate II is probably not going to be completed. The author hasn't been seen for 5 months, and her own site appears to be defunct.
This makes me really sad.
avatar
Valikdu
Alicorn

Posts : 2219
Brohoof! : 192
Join date : 2012-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Moscow, Russian Federation

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 am

Valikdu wrote:You know, it's kind of unnerving that everyone instantly jumped to a real-life Modern Warfare plot.

Things here are in a perpetual state of fucked up. Less so than in the 90s, but they still are. I can say with certainty that we won't be taking anything over by force.

Well, maybe except S. Ossetia. And only if they ask ask us to, themselves. Like, if the Georgians start bombing Tskhinval again.
I will admit to have gone overboard on the Russian-scare, to get my point across RE European Defense Policies.

The fact still remain that our forces are structured in such a way, around us being part of NATO, that we have become overly reliant on the United States of America to pursue our own European defense policies.

And we won't have a real unified Defense policy for Europe as long as we won't have a real unified Diplomacy for Europe, resting on unified Economic and Social policies.

Short form : Europe may be the most politically integrated continent on the planet to this day, but it's still a far cry from what we would need to be in order to claim the first place on the podium. Right now we're barely #2 when taken as a whole.




[*]: In a game called "Supreme Ruler : Cold War", there's a mod to play a unified European Union in a close future 2014. Let's just say I've several times conquered the whole world with the European Union in that game. Sweetie Belle
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Kattlarv on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:45 am

Tytan wrote:@Katt, you're mistaken. She doesn't have a hardon, she has a murder boner.
Ah, I see. They're very similar in firmness though xP

@Frost: You know, like "all elves shoot bows and love the forest", "all dwarves dig in mines", "all orcs are retarded, bloodthristy arglebargles", "all women are stay at home wives", "hollywood black man" or "all heroic men are Caucasian, dark hair bold and brave.". Stereotypes or one sided things. Or PH's extreme: Every single wasteland mare has been raped and beaten, but as they are all women, they know and are better than men, so they don't sink to that level. And every single wasteland stallion is capable and willing to do rape, along with being selfish. Single, unique story characters not included.
avatar
Kattlarv
Hydra

Posts : 560
Brohoof! : 26
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Sweden

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:34 am

@Kim
You know, there are a lot of exceptions to that rule about PH - non-main characters, or even recurring characters, included. It's a trend in it, and I know you think that doesn't make sense because of the gender ratios in the show and you don't like it 'cos of a litany of reasons, but it's absolutely not the rule.
avatar
Overlong Analysis Cobalt
Alicorn

Posts : 2251
Brohoof! : 230
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 25
Location : MA and WI, usually.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:27 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Kim
You know, there are a lot of exceptions to that rule about PH - non-main characters, or even recurring characters, included. It's a trend in it, and I know you think that doesn't make sense because of the gender ratios in the show and you don't like it 'cos of a litany of reasons, but it's absolutely not the rule.
And I can't help but think the number of rape cases would climb if the world would come to an end. Without the taboos and mores of modern society that keep it from happening more often it would become a lot more frequent. And while Katt may disagree and though its not true in every case the average man is stronger than the average woman. And if it were a Fallout sort of setting you'd kind of expect roving bands of raiders that have no trouble with that sort of thing.

*rereads what he just wrote*

God that's depressing.

Edit: Stupid autocorrect.
avatar
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Posts : 13084
Brohoof! : 429
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Nebraska

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 am

Tytan wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Kim
You know, there are a lot of exceptions to that rule about PH - non-main characters, or even recurring characters, included. It's a trend in it, and I know you think that doesn't make sense because of the gender ratios in the show and you don't like it 'cos of a litany of reasons, but it's absolutely not the rule.
And I can't help but think the number of rape cases would climb if the world would come to an end. Without the taboos and mores of modern society that keep it from happening more often it would become a lot more frequent. And while Katt may disagree and though its not true in every case the average man is stronger than the average woman. And if it were a Fallout sort of setting you'd kind of expect roving bands of raiders that have no trouble with that sort of thing.

*rereads what he just wrote*

God that's depressing.

Edit: Stupid autocorrect.
I don't think anyone is arguing against that, not even Kkat. I think Kim is pointing out how there's way too much emphasis on 'people get raped'. Edit: In PH, I mean.
avatar
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Posts : 10907
Brohoof! : 155
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 22
Location : Newfoundland

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:25 am

Kattlarv wrote:@Frost: You know, like "all elves shoot bows and love the forest", "all dwarves dig in mines", "all orcs are retarded, bloodthristy arglebargles", "all women are stay at home wives", "hollywood black man" or "all heroic men are Caucasian, dark hair bold and brave.". Stereotypes or one sided things. Or PH's extreme: Every single wasteland mare has been raped and beaten, but as they are all women, they know and are better than men, so they don't sink to that level. And every single wasteland stallion is capable and willing to do rape, along with being selfish. Single, unique story characters not included.
Well, regarding your first point:

Berserk's "elves" are more like faries or elemental spirits. For the most part, the two we mostly see are comic-relief characters

Berserk does have dwarves (the main character recently acquired a cursed/blessed suit of dwarf-forged armor) but they've yet to appear and are implicitly extinct

Berserk lacks orcs. It has trolls, which are semi-etherial monsters that are basically semi-intelligent animals, and some of the demonic troops look like orcs (though they're far more malevolent and intelligent) though the main foes are Apostles, which.....don't really fit into the normal sorting hat for fantasy stories.

Guts, the hero is a Caucasian (as are most characters; the story being set in ancient Europe) he has dark hair, and he's very bold and brave--"bold" meaning "kind of an asshole" and "brave" meaning "a vengeance-obsessed berserker". Other heroes, like Serpico, tend to avoid this. Serpico's some skinny blonde guy who fights with a rapier and despite being of noble blood (He was the bastard child of a noble; he was raised on the streets before his father discovered him and took him in as a servant) acts sort of like the team's fussy mom. A fussy mom who, when he's able to press his advantages, can give Guts a serious run for his money (and Guts is heavily implied to not be entirely human by this point) and is mostly along for the ride to take care of his mistress/secretly half-sister (she doesn't know)

Regarding the rape--yes, there's a lot of it, but it's far from everyone in the world. It's not just for its own sake, though--it's used by supernatural creatures of all sorts to spread their corruption evill-ness-itude (a demon-possessed horse attempted to rape the aforementioned half-sister-lady and, though it never got the chance, she was still vulnerable to possession later)
very spoilers:
Casca, Guts' lady-friend and a badass mercenary formerly in the role of main heroine, is currently insane because Femto, one of the Godhand, violently raped her more-or-less for spite (he did so while staring Guts in the eye)

Guts himself was sold by his mercenary father to one of his brothers-in-arms when he was only six; and Guts (now a seven-foot-tall hundred-man-slaying warrior) still has nightmares about it occasionally and still hates being touched by anyone but Casca.

Most men are completely horrified at the idea of rape or of raping someone--the head of the Bakilaka, a nomadic, bloodthirsty assassin-cult, is absolutely horrified when he sees what's going on in the palace (hint: not pleasant things) and even most Apostles won't stoop to that level, and becoming an Apostle involves, among other things, finding what tropers would call the "Moral Event Horizon" and skipping merrily over it.
even spoiler-y-er spoilers:
Guts himself is utterly horrified when he finds that he nearly raped Casca while being possessed by The Beast, a demon dwelling within him and fueling his rage and savagery.

One of the Godhand, Slaan, is a Succubus-like woman and the only member of the five-member-Godhand (besides the newly-added Femto, see above spoilers) to appear interested in sexuality at all--of course, as the other members are a tiny, bloated deformed man, a floating, tentacled head, and a tall figure with eight-foot arms and an exposed skull and brain, one can rather see why--and she tortured Guts in a scene chock full of rape imagery.
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:38 pm


------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

avatar
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Posts : 13859
Brohoof! : 717
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 28
Location : Nebraska

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:07 pm

avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Kattlarv wrote:
Tytan wrote:@Katt, you're mistaken. She doesn't have a hardon, she has a murder boner.
Ah, I see. They're very similar in firmness though xP

@Frost: You know, like "all elves shoot bows and love the forest", "all dwarves dig in mines", "all orcs are retarded, bloodthristy arglebargles", "all women are stay at home wives", "hollywood black man" or "all heroic men are Caucasian, dark hair bold and brave.". Stereotypes or one sided things. Or PH's extreme: Every single wasteland mare has been raped and beaten, but as they are all women, they know and are better than men, so they don't sink to that level. And every single wasteland stallion is capable and willing to do rape, along with being selfish. Single, unique story characters not included.
Okay I have to correct some shit here.  A lot of stereotypes originate from mass media in that companies and such have control over what is being said.  I have to constantly tell people in advertising or if someone wants something done that something is not cool in a manner that they will be able to understand and not get mad and go somewhere else for a ad or such.

The problem with how the people who own companies want their mass media and/or ads summarized in one picture:


It's not, "Oh my god rape culture" or "oh my god society promotes sexism" or anything of the sort, it's that a lot of companies are ran by fucking assholes that will fire you on the spot if you call them out for being such assholes.

You can't blame the employees at the companies cause they just want to get paid.  In the real world it's super fucking hard to change something in business if you know something is racist or sexist cause if you call them up and have a talk with them and the employee passively agrees then it means it's the person who owns the business that is the fucktard pushing for it.  The problem with that is that if it's the person that actually owns the company than chances are they have the mentality of, "I own this company I can call them ****** all I want!  I own this company I can say men should hit their wives all I want!".

To be honest I do try to change this all the time and talk to the person commissioning to try and change a ad or such.  The problem is that if you want to change something in business you have to massively bullshit your way into making them change their minds.  If you so much as mention a peep about why you actually want the ad changed they'll yell at you, "I'LL CALL THEM ***** ALL I WANT" and then slam the phone down.

The reason why sexism and that in mass media is going down isn't necessarily cause "society isn't sexist anymore", it's that people like me whose entire job revolves around bullshitting people don't want to get mass called from angry people so we bullshit the people paying us to change their minds.

If you really want to change society and stop sexism in mass media then get organized and call actual business owners and that who are promoting sexism or such.  Calling employees doesn't work cause if they don't listen to their boss and instead listen to you they'll get fired.  If you call the actual person who owns the company and call them on their personal number in mass eventually they'll cave from public pressure.

Tl:dr; getting mad on the internet about sexism or racism or what have you doesn't actually stop companies from promoting it. So if you want to change the real world the best advice I have to you is bring up your concerns to owners of companies promoting sexism or racism. (side note: doing so only works if you actually know how to bullshit someone)
avatar
cb5
Alicorn

Posts : 1541
Brohoof! : 19
Join date : 2013-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Tytan wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Kim
You know, there are a lot of exceptions to that rule about PH - non-main characters, or even recurring characters, included. It's a trend in it, and I know you think that doesn't make sense because of the gender ratios in the show and you don't like it 'cos of a litany of reasons, but it's absolutely not the rule.
And I can't help but think the number of rape cases would climb if the world would come to an end. Without the taboos and mores of modern society that keep it from happening more often it would become a lot more frequent. And while Katt may disagree and though its not true in every case the average man is stronger than the average woman. And if it were a Fallout sort of setting you'd kind of expect roving bands of raiders that have no trouble with that sort of thing.

*rereads what he just wrote*

God that's depressing.

Edit: Stupid autocorrect.
I don't think anyone is arguing against that, not even Kkat. I think Kim is pointing out how there's way too much emphasis on 'people get raped'. Edit: In PH, I mean.
No, the problem is the emphasis on rape by stallions and the relative lack of mention of rape by mares, yes?
avatar
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Posts : 4850
Brohoof! : 382
Join date : 2012-05-09

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:59 pm

cb5 wrote:*snip*
We're talking about sexism and rape in art, not avertising. I'm fairly confident virtually no one here gives a fuck about advertising
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
cb5 wrote:*snip*
We're talking about sexism and rape in art, not advertising. I'm fairly confident virtually no one here gives a fuck about advertising
Actually, it's a viable career path for me, post-college. Theoretically. And advertising's part of the popular media, in its unfortunate, ultra-commercial way.
avatar
Overlong Analysis Cobalt
Alicorn

Posts : 2251
Brohoof! : 230
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 25
Location : MA and WI, usually.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:24 pm

For fellow neckbeards like myself who have an interest in medieval war and weaponry, this might interest you:

avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:30 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Tytan wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Kim
You know, there are a lot of exceptions to that rule about PH - non-main characters, or even recurring characters, included. It's a trend in it, and I know you think that doesn't make sense because of the gender ratios in the show and you don't like it 'cos of a litany of reasons, but it's absolutely not the rule.
And I can't help but think the number of rape cases would climb if the world would come to an end. Without the taboos and mores of modern society that keep it from happening more often it would become a lot more frequent. And while Katt may disagree and though its not true in every case the average man is stronger than the average woman. And if it were a Fallout sort of setting you'd kind of expect roving bands of raiders that have no trouble with that sort of thing.

*rereads what he just wrote*

God that's depressing.

Edit: Stupid autocorrect.
I don't think anyone is arguing against that, not even Kkat. I think Kim is pointing out how there's way too much emphasis on 'people get raped'. Edit: In PH, I mean.
No, the problem is the emphasis on rape by stallions and the relative lack of mention of rape by mares, yes?
That too, which is also a problem in that 'real-life' thing.
avatar
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Posts : 10907
Brohoof! : 155
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 22
Location : Newfoundland

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Yeeeesssss. Ziltoid Radio's got a fourth episode out. Blah blah, horrible and offensive, blah blah, poop jokes, blah blah, wildly divergent music. You know the drill. =P
avatar
Overlong Analysis Cobalt
Alicorn

Posts : 2251
Brohoof! : 230
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 25
Location : MA and WI, usually.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by brony all alone on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:18 pm

from saturday to monday i will be going camping. therefore i will not be on my phone as much as i usually am. tomorrow staying home to prepare. me and 2 other of my friends are going. ill still check the forum from time to time.
avatar
brony all alone
Pegasus

Posts : 224
Brohoof! : -1
Join date : 2013-06-22
Location : the beach

Character List:
Name: RazorWing
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:59 pm

avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:21 pm

I'd have to go dig up the numbers, but don't prison jurisdictions that likewise focus on therapy, reeducation and aiding in job placement for inmates tend to have way lower repeat-offender rates than those who focus on old-school beat-'em-straight pushments?
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
I'd have to go dig up the numbers, but don't prison jurisdictions that likewise focus on therapy, reeducation and aiding in job placement for inmates tend to have way lower repeat-offender rates than those who focus on old-school beat-'em-straight pushments?
That is true actually. The reason being is that our current prison system is a business and isn't set up to actually reform prisoners. In fact it's bad business to have people not commit crimes.
avatar
cb5
Alicorn

Posts : 1541
Brohoof! : 19
Join date : 2013-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
I'd have to go dig up the numbers, but don't prison jurisdictions that likewise focus on therapy, reeducation and aiding in job placement for inmates tend to have way lower repeat-offender rates than those who focus on old-school beat-'em-straight pushments?
Not only is it fact, but it is common sense, I'd say.

If you release after 5-10 years of prison someone who went into it for drug abuse and trafficking, and he's / she's still untreated, has no money, no useful skill, and has been so psychologically beat up by life in general and internment in particular as to be unable to function as a member of the "outside" society ; of courses the chances of criminal relapse are going to be high.
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Basically it's a case of "treating people as human beings and trying to actively help them fix their lives actually improve their conditions and how productive they are as members of society ? Who woudja thinkadit ?!"
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Basically it's a case of "treating people as human beings and trying to actively help them fix their lives actually improve their conditions and how productive they are as members of society ? Who woudja thinkadit ?!"
It ties in rather coincidentally with the military discussion we had just yesterday--you don't need to go around beating people in line with a stick when just using a bit of tact and sense will do.
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Now apply this to international politics.
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:50 pm

avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Harmony, it hardly sounds like your hard-on for being hard on crime is very hard. :| I actually have friends who think that the justice system is too lenient. But they take too many of their positions from tumblr rants, so.
avatar
Overlong Analysis Cobalt
Alicorn

Posts : 2251
Brohoof! : 230
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 25
Location : MA and WI, usually.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Harmony, it hardly sounds like your hard-on for being hard on crime is very hard.
I can show ya hard if ya want. Just lemme introduce you to Miss Rebar.
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:58 pm

You remember that scene from the movie "2012" where the President of the United States of America get smashed by an aircraft carrier ?

This is the song that plays in my head every time I see that scene :


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4slliAtQU



As an aside... Man, has it been three years already since " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"2012" came out ?"


Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Posts : 8732
Brohoof! : 543
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 27
Location : Fancee

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:I can show ya hard if ya want.
Oh, my.

Unrelated: another vidya about medieval warfare of likely interest to no one but myself: 
avatar
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Posts : 6617
Brohoof! : 502
Join date : 2012-10-03
Age : 22
Location : Fort Bliss

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Harmony, it hardly sounds like your hard-on for being hard on crime is very hard.
I can show ya hard if ya want. Just lemme introduce you to Miss Rebar.
Weird, I was actually watching a video of rebar in class. Well, actually it was like one of the first movies ever recorded, the rebar was incidental, but there ya go.
avatar
Overlong Analysis Cobalt
Alicorn

Posts : 2251
Brohoof! : 230
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 25
Location : MA and WI, usually.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum