Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello hello hello

5 posters

Go down

Hello hello hello Empty Hello hello hello

Post by TsoDom Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 am

Hello everyone. Its very nice to meet you! My first name is Grace, though I am also called Rose by some (middles name) and my girlfriend calls me Gracey. Anyways I was bored and via a random youtube search started watching My little pony: Friendship is magic, and that eventually led me here. I found this forum on forumotion, I am active on another forum (rather not say which). I am 19, live in Georgia with my beautiful girlfriend (who has been unable to walk since she was 4 and recently suffered a heart attack due to a condition she has). I love Final fantasy 8 and portal 2 and I am now a bit of a fan of MLP. Well that's all I can think to say... OH! And Fluttershy is my favorite lol shes so cute!

Last edited by TsoDom on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
TsoDom
TsoDom
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Hello hello hello Empty Re: Hello hello hello

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:24 am

Well hello there and welcome !

If you want to discuss the show, there's the "show discussion" subforum. If you want to discuss fanfiction, there's the "fanfiction" subforum - and it is a really activeone.

If you like to write in general, not just ponies but anything, or if you like to draw or do music, there's respectively the "general writing", "visual art" and "music" subforum.

You'll find that the most active subforum is the "general chat" one, especially the "chat thread" therein. Expect much randomness from it.

Also, there's the "game discussions" subforum. We have a minecraft server, a steam group, people playing leagues of legend, world of tanks, and a number of other games. So if you want to have some multiplayer fun you can come there and see if anyone is interested in a game.

I hope you'll like what you see ! Twilight Sparkle 

note : can you not use light blue as a color for your text ? It's really hard to read.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by TsoDom Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 am

Thank you and sure thing bout the font, it was coming in really clear on my screen but thats ok.
TsoDom
TsoDom
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:15 pm

TsoDom wrote:Hello everyone. Its very nice to meet you! ... OH! And Fluttershy is my favorite lol shes so cute!
Welcome, welcome to our cozy little site where everyone is completely normal and not crazy at all. Twilight crazy 
Formis approves of your 'best pony' choice.
TsoDom wrote:Thank you and sure thing bout the font, it was coming in really clear on my screen but thats ok.
Oh well, different screen settings and stuff, it happens. Spike
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 pm

'ellos! Glad to have you join us!

Another Georgian eh? I can only assume you mean the state and not the country haha.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and can find a thread that you fit in. Most members on the site are for the various threads dealing with the Fallout Equestria side fic Project Horizons but it's quite all right if you haven't read any of the stories.

Once again, glad to have you with us, I hope you're able to join us in some of our game nights, and that Cloudsville becomes a place you're happy to drop in and visit at least once a day.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Plasticube Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums :)