Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And now for the daily dose of Autistic approved Autism:

2 posters

Go down

And now for the daily dose of Autistic approved Autism:  Empty And now for the daily dose of Autistic approved Autism:

Post by Masterbdg701 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Masterbdg701
Masterbdg701
Foal

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

And now for the daily dose of Autistic approved Autism:  Empty Re: And now for the daily dose of Autistic approved Autism:

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Yay, these are fun.

Back to top Go down

And now for the daily dose of Autistic approved Autism:  Empty Re: And now for the daily dose of Autistic approved Autism:

Post by tylertoon2 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Thanks for posting this BDG.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterbdg701 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Yay, these are fun.
Good to see we have one fan at least... 

mind if I ask what we're doing right and how (if we can) improve?
Masterbdg701
Masterbdg701
Foal

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:03 pm

I, um, dunno. The banter is just fun, the little edited-in things are fun... I wouldn't mind longer videos, tbh, just 'cos of how long games of Civ take and whatnot, but that might make uploading harder and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterbdg701 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:I, um, dunno. The banter is just fun, the little edited-in things are fun... I wouldn't mind longer videos, tbh, just 'cos of how long games of Civ take and whatnot, but that might make uploading harder and stuff.
Yeah it does... sadly I have lost the ability to upload videos longer than 10 minutes (Curse you Hasbro for banning MLP commentaries) so that's always been difficult. 

It's good to know though that someone appreciates the editing. Thank you for your opinion.

-Nice picture by the way.
Masterbdg701
Masterbdg701
Foal

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Masterbdg701 wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:I, um, dunno. The banter is just fun, the little edited-in things are fun... I wouldn't mind longer videos, tbh, just 'cos of how long games of Civ take and whatnot, but that might make uploading harder and stuff.
Yeah it does... sadly I have lost the ability to upload videos longer than 10 minutes (Curse you Hasbro for banning MLP commentaries) so that's always been difficult. 

It's good to know though that someone appreciates the editing. Thank you for your opinion.

-Nice picture by the way.
Thanks, it's from the Stalkerloo tumblr. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum