Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy

+5
Derpmind
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
CamoBadger
Kippershy
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy Empty Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy

Post by Kippershy Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:34 pm

So, lets keep this short and sweet. Me and Camo both came up with an idea together for a rather amusing scene. It's a clop scene, I should mention.
After being unsure as to which of us should write it, we've decided we'll both write one. THEN I came up with the idea of making it a challenge.
We want to see who can write the better clopfic - but it's got a specific theme.
Theme is alicorns in unity getting laid and we had a very specific idea, but I'm not going to say what the idea is so that way if CamoBadger wants to deviate from the original plan, he can do so freely.

We want you to be the judges.
We won't be directly (openly) linking our stories but rather sending them via PM.
You read, then review back here.
If you're interested, say so. We're happy for anyone to join in on being a reader and judging who can write it better.

Neither of us have begun writing it yet, and as such, there's no time limit for readers nor ourselves. We'll do it as we can, try to keep it fair.

So, whose up for this?

Also - HA! Here's your motivation, Camo Luna
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy Empty Re: Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy

Post by CamoBadger Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:36 pm

The glove has been thrown. Prepare yourself...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy Empty Re: Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy

Post by Frost Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Hey, I'm game.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Heh. Why the hell not.

Count me in as a potential reader.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Coo
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 pm

EVERYBODY WINS!!Sweetie Belle 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Well, well, weeeell... Fair enough, count me in. Spike
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:21 am

Just when you probably thought this wasn't happening.

I'm writing mine right now.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 am

WELL...
I was going to do it right after 'Feathers'.
Do you see what you're doing to me, Camo? You're making me hold off on writing something that I specifically wanted to do to please you.

You've forced my hand, Camo. You've forced my hand.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:38 am

Kippershy wrote:WELL...
I was going to do it right after 'Feathers'.
Do you see what you're doing to me, Camo? You're making me hold off on writing something that I specifically wanted to do to please you.

You've forced my hand, Camo. You've forced my hand.
Writers challenge: CamoBadger V Kippershy Angst+6
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:47 am

You're writing a story about feathers? Any chance you can send it my way when you're done?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:56 am

If you care to, favourite the Broken Bonds cloptacular. It'll be going up on there.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:41 pm

858 words into my own submission, the storyline is a lot weaker than Camo's so far but I've not finished on that bit yet.
Camo finished his work and surprisingly (to me) let me read through it to see if there was any major flaws I could point out for him.
Nothing that slapped me in the face and I wouldn't try to damage his quality by not pointing out anything that I see could obviously use some work on. Of course there's always room for improvement but overall he's done a damn good job and I won't scrutinise it for every smallest detail where it isn't needed in hopes he'll achieve the perfect piece of writing.

Both works will be released on the Broken Bonds Cloptacular once mine is finished and I confirm that Camo is happy with the final output of his work (that there's no edits that he's made that I ought to update to.) I'll publish both and make another announcement here. Makes things a lot easier than us both having to go through each and every person who asks/has asked for the link to the story because no doubt there's going to be someone who goes ahead and asks to see them -after- we've released the stories because they're missing out.
So yeah, it'll be published into my cloptacular series and they're very obviously labelled up as [CHALLENGE: AU1] and [SUBMISSION: CAMOBADGER] for Camo's piece specifically.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:09 pm

3,619 words into the piece. I'll finish it tomorrow.
Was hoping to finish it tonight but... uh...
Spoiler:

So yeah, almost done. Most of the way through it.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Oh, now you've got me intrigued. I'll keep my eye on the Cloptacular, then, shall I?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Yup.
I've got Camo's piece uploaded and ready to publish there, so as soon as I finish writing my piece over on G.docs I'll import it to Fimfic onto the chapter I've got set-up for it and release both at the same time.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:32 pm

this is getting longer and longer... and it's still got a way to go unless I decide to change the name of it.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Released, you can now see both parts over on the Broken Bonds Cloptacular page.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:07 pm

IT IS TIME Sweetie Belle
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:18 pm

If any of the readers manage to get away from my edition without a cumstain on their trousers...
I'll cry.
Also, I got a new follower with those being uploaded. A female reader. I laughed.
Not that girls don't masturbate or anything, but it's clop and girls are often a lot more quiet about things they like than guys.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Kippershy wrote:If any of the readers manage to get away from my edition without a cumstain on their trousers...
I'll cry.
Also, I got a new follower with those being uploaded. A female reader. I laughed.
Not that girls don't masturbate or anything, but it's clop and girls are often a lot more quiet about things they like than guys.
...if only that were true in the military...
*shivers from memories*
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:23 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Kippershy wrote:If any of the readers manage to get away from my edition without a cumstain on their trousers...
I'll cry.
*shivers from memories*
I am intrigued.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
I'll cry.
*shivers from memories*
I am intrigued.
Let's just say I've walked in on more than one female conversation about their favorite attributes in a man's penis. Some of the things that were said....
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:28 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
I'll cry.
*shivers from memories*
I am intrigued.
Let's just say I've walked in on more than one female conversation about their favorite attributes in a man's penis. Some of the things that were said....
Eh, it's not a complex matter. In all seriousness, I could sum up my favorite attributes of a partner's penis in one sentence.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
I'll cry.
*shivers from memories*
I am intrigued.
Eh, it's not a complex matter. In all seriousness, I could sum up my favorite attributes of a partner's penis in one sentence.
Here, let me say it in his place :

"Has a penis."
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
I'll cry.
*shivers from memories*
I am intrigued.
Your favourite penis is my penis because dat above six inches of girth
Mmmmm, spreads you wide and fills you up.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Here, let me say it in his place :

"Has a penis."
Hey, I have standards.

Alright, nobody move. I'm going to try and see how long I can keep a straight face.

Kippershy wrote:Your favourite penis is my penis because dat above six inches of girth
Mmmmm, spreads you wide and fills you up.
That sounds....painful, actually. Are we at least talking about girth in terms of circumference? Because that's decent. I can work with that. Diameter.....not happening. 
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Of course we're talking circumference. Damn I'd be a fucking monster otherwise.
Only something like an elephant could have something like that, I'd wager.

To make it easier on you though, it does begin at 5.8inches at the tip, which is still a good .6 of an inch more than average, base girth, but hey!
You get a ride that expands as you slide down onto it.
And yes, I have been told that it's a scary, daunting challenge before. I laughed.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Kippershy wrote:Of course we're talking circumference. Damn I'd be a fucking monster otherwise.
Only something like an elephant could have something like that, I'd wager.

To make it easier on you though, it does begin at 5.8inches at the tip, which is still a good .6 of an inch more than average, base girth, but hey!
You get a ride that expands as you slide down onto it.
And yes, I have been told that it's a scary, daunting challenge before. I laughed.
Well, other than taking this thread to the brink of NSFW territory, all we've managed to accomplish is making me feel insecure about myself. I suppose I'll get back to reading before I feel compelled to go buy another rifle *Freud Alert* *Freud Alert*
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Alright; so I've just finished Camo's story.

....Huh... Alright. Maybe this is just my inner sociopath coming out, but my first instinct when a comrade/friend/family-murdering giant tries to rape me isn't "go along with it". But, again, I'm the sort of weirdo who doesn't really roll with the whole "seductive enemy" thing anyway. War's War and Fuckin's Fuckin'. Both are ballin', but to each its own season.

Last edited by Mister Frost on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next