Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Fallout Equestria: Begin Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallout Equestria: Begin Again

Post by Mendicant_Bias on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:49 pm

They say war never changes...
But we would have carried our torch out into the wastes, and put it to the horizon, reigniting our country's dawn.
We would have stamped out the fires that still lapped at the edges of its flag, swept away the ashes of old cities, and taken apart those quiet engines of war, to leave the earth as it was to those three pioneer tribes, and write our names into new scripture. 
We would not only have changed war... we would have destroyed it, scouring it from even the hollow places, from the empty spaces between the stars. War... would be no more.

But they spoiled it, and planted a bullet in place of our seed.

If only any of us had seen it then. If only we had known our history:

Known that, in the end, a bullet and a seed are not so different.
After all... every war has to start somewhere.

Mendicant_Bias
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout Equestria: Begin Again

Post by RoboRed on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Been contemplating giving this one a look...

------------------
Aonee wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:((Aonee, don't make me invent a way to punch you over the internet.))
((If you do, I will invent a Korean technique to block it with someone else's face. And, construct more pylons.))

CamoBadger wrote:((Wow, zebra incest is powerful shit))

Mister Frost's friend, "Darren" wrote:"I'm scared to break up with her, though. Her dad's an ex-marine; if I make her cry he'll club me over the head with a pillowcase full of doorknobs and Tom Clancy novels."

Sindri wrote:This is a thread for fans of a fanfiction of a fanfiction about murderous miniature pastel equines in a grimdark post-apocalyptic future.
If you wanted to stay anywhere near socially acceptable, you should have taken a left turn about three layers of WTF back.

RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top