Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

+4
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
8 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:53 am

"Absolutely. And you are welcome here at any time. Hell, we can even help you out with the guards if you run into trouble. Just do your best, and make us proud."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:54 am

"Alright, I guess I'll see you around then," she told the other zebra and stood up, waving her tail goodbye before walking back outside with the puzzle box hidden at the bottom of her bag.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Nakuma trotted off to the city wall and sat down between it and the cornerclub before pulling out the box. Why do they call you a puzzle box? she wondered to herself and examined it. [4]
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:16 pm

The ancient metal cube is inscribed with Dwemeri runes. It seems to have several pieces that can shift slightly to change it's shape.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 pm

The mare looked at it for a moment, then carefully pushed one of the spots that looked like it could move to see what happened. [8]
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 pm

The puzzle box made a small clicking noise, the piece Nakuma had pushed, snapping into place. It shifted its shape slightly, revealing two more places that looked like they could be used to help solve the puzzle.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Nakuma flinched slightly at the sudden change, but grinned and stared for a moment before choosing the next  piece to push. [9]
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 pm

The simple puzzle box snapped open, revealing a chunk of bright blue ore that glows softly in the shadows from the wall.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:27 pm

The mare cooed and pulled the ore out, looking it over to see if she could tell what it was. [1]
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 pm

It is a shiny chunk of metal. Look at it glow!
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 pm

She admired the glowing metal for a moment longer before putting it back in the box with some disappointment and closing it back up, deciding it would be safer inside the puzzle than glowing at the bottom of her bag. I can always open it up later, she told herself and slipped the box back to the bottom of her bag and trotted back through town, looking for the others.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Cienele spots Nakuma as she leaves the store. Securing her bag and making a point not act suspicious, she trots over, "Hey, how goes it?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:39 pm

"Oh, good," she replied and looked around. "Did you find the Guild?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:42 pm

"I didn't go with the others," She says, "I was picking up supplies."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm

"Alright." Nakuma stood there for a moment, then started walking again when a thought randomly planted her her head. "Hey, can you help me out with something?" she asked warmly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:50 pm

She looks hesitant. "I... suppose so, yes. After all you've done for us, I can't exactly flat out refuse, can I?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:56 pm

"Great, I really appreciate it," she replied and grinned. "I need to find a Khajiit named Jo'Rakha. He has a few things of mine and I want to ask for them back, but I haven't seen him in a while."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:59 pm

"I don't know how much help I could be." She says, "I don't exactly know where to start, I guess I could go back and ask the Kahjiit shopkeeper if he knows about him."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 pm

"That would be great, thank you," Nakuma told the breton warmly. "I'll go ask around too."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:06 pm

"Alright, I'll catch up with you when I find something." She turns and walks back to the store.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank you so much, the zebra thought to herself and trotted further through town until she found a guard, then trotted up to them. 
"Excuse me? Can I ask you a quick question?" she asked with a playful flick of her tail.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:12 pm

"Excuse me," Cienele asks as she steps back into the store, "Terribly sorry, my mind is slipping me in my age, I forgot to ask, I'm looking for someone called Jo'Rakha. Do you know him?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:14 pm

"Jo'Rakha? No, never heard of him. Why you ask?"

"What is it, Sera?" the guard asked.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 pm

"Do you know where I can find Jo'Rakha?" she asked with a smile.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:18 pm

"Just want to meet with him. I've heard about him from a friend and want to know where I can meet him myself,: She says, not technically lying.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:21 pm

"I have never met any Khajiit of that name, you'll have to try elsewhere."

"What? That troublemaker left for Vivec yesterday. Took the siltstrider to get there," the guard said simply.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:26 pm

"Well... do you know who I might ask for a lead?" She asks, hopefully.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Hecate looks around for an alchemist's shop.(7)
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:30 pm

"Oh, that's too bad," Nakuma replied. "Thank you for your time." She trotted away and grumbled under her breath while looking for the others.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:32 pm

"Ra'Virr would ask the guards," the Khajiit purred.

Hecate sees a fine alchemist in the manor district.

XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next