Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Tacoman587
Silverink
Dambrony
Ditzy_Do0
Nightshade
Katarn
WovenTales
Plasticube
Snipehamster
Mr. Snrub
Technowolf
Downloaded Skill
Quotidian
Regolit
Bootleg
RoboRed
Vergil
Mister Nikel
CD
Luminous Lead
Somber
Admiral Stoic Rum
Exodus Hero
tylertoon2
Train Dodger
Moodyman90
FoolNeim
Evilgidgit
StoneSlinger88
thatguyvex
Meleagridis
Valikdu
Caoimhe
Ketchup
WavemasterRyx
FeatherDust
SilentCarto
Cptadder
O. Hinds
cb5
Derpmind
Stack Trace
Kippershy
Icy Shake
Harmony Ltd.
49 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by cb5 Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 pm

I'm just going to say this though.  Out of all the fanfics I have read fallout equestria may be the most popular, but that doesn't mean it's the only good fanfic and that there are actually a fair bit of fanfics just as good.  It's just that Fallout Equestria allows for a lot of world building and allows for sidefics to be made.  If there was another fanfic just as good that allowed for as much world building as Fallout Equestria then chances are we would see it become just as popular.   Also that's not a bad thing, because another good fanfic with as many sidefics as FoE would lead to plenty new art, music, radio plays, and such.

Fallout Equestria, Fallout Equestria Project Horizons are amazing fanfics, but they're not the only amazing fanfics out there, the fallout equestria fanfics are the ones that allow for the most world building.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Evilgidgit Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 am

Another popular fan story is a certain one called Cupcakes.Crazy

Also, I think I found a grammar error in Chapter 46. About four pages before the end of the chapter:

"What?" I asked as looked from him to the armour.

Should there be an I in there?
Evilgidgit
Evilgidgit
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

http://evilgidgit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Evilgidgit wrote:Another popular fan story is a certain one called Cupcakes.Crazy

Also, I think I found a grammar error in Chapter 46. About four pages before the end of the chapter:

"What?" I asked as looked from him to the armour.

Should there be an I in there?
Ah, thank you, though I think that it's just meant to be armor (American/Commonwealth spelling differences).
edit: Are you sure that that was in 46? I'm not finding it. Oh, actually, here it is; it was already corrected. Thank you anyway.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 pm

We finally got to some problems that have been in the queue for a while:
Problems:
Solutions:
Sorry that the post is a bit messy.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilgidgit Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:25 pm

I see Chapter 56 has a title - Royal pains.
Evilgidgit
Evilgidgit
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

http://evilgidgit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:55 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Somber11
56 is up!

Also, mods, Somber is unable to log into Cloudsville and asks that you email him about the issue.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:14 pm

O. Hinds wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 3 Somber11
56 is up!

Also, mods, Somber is unable to log into Cloudsville and asks that you email him about the issue.
Did he forget his password? I've done that a couple of times myself, write down my password somewhere and forget where I put it.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 pm

O. Hinds wrote:56 is up!
Got my copy saved, and I'm very much looking forward to reading it tonight! My deepest thanks as always to Somber, Hinds, and Bronode for all of your hard work.

I hope Somber can get the forum issues straightened out alright.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Think I'm halfway through the chapter. I'm enjoying it so far. There was a part I was gonna go "Called it!" but as the scene went on I had to go "Well, didn't expect that." Getting some laughs at some parts, somber at others, and over all really enjoying the chapter.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Train Dodger Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Caught one:

“Okay, fine.  Had.  We should still stop them into Jelly.  I know Big Daddy would approve.  Hey!  Make him regent!” Rampage crowed eagerly.

Typo: [stop] > [stomp]
Train Dodger
Train Dodger
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Enjoyable chapter. I'll withhold my comments for a while, so I don't spoil anything.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Spoiler:
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Hero Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Spoiler:

"did" should be "died" here if I'm not mistaken.
Exodus Hero
Exodus Hero
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 15

Character List:
Name: Penny Dust
Species: Filthy Mud Pony

http://exodushero.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Murgle burgle 56?  Grrr, okay I've got something to read with breakfast
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Exodus Hero wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:25 pm

liked the new chapter...

also the bit with the dealer, awesome!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Well, I sure wasn't expecting this so soon; I figured it'd be out Saturday or Sunday night. Well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Running Commentary:

Overall Thoughts:

Edidting Matters:

Well, that made my night. Thanks for all the work put into it. I hope things will start looking up a bit for you in the near future, Somber.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Train Dodger wrote:Caught one:

“Okay, fine.  Had.  We should still stop them into Jelly.  I know Big Daddy would approve.  Hey!  Make him regent!” Rampage crowed eagerly.

Typo: [stop] > [stomp]
Ah, thank you; this has become the first item on the list, as the doc is currently full.

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Enjoyable chapter. I'll withhold my comments for a while, so I don't spoil anything.
Oh, I don't think that there's a need for that.  You could just put them in spoiler tags. Though it's generally assumed that, if one is reading the PH thread immediately after a chapter release without having read the chapter, one is to expect spoilers. It's how I operate with the All That Remains and Murky Number Seven threads; as soon as a new chapter is out, I stop reading the threads until I'm once again caught up.

Exodus Hero wrote:
Spoiler:

StoneSlinger88 wrote:
Exodus Hero wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
StoneSlinger88 is correct here.

Last edited by O. Hinds on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:04 am

Icy Shake wrote:Well, I sure wasn't expecting this so soon; I figured it'd be out Saturday or Sunday night. Well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Running Commentary:

Overall Thoughts:

Edidting Matters:

Well, that made my night. Thanks for all the work put into it. I hope things will start looking up a bit for you in the near future, Somber.
Icy Shake suggested that I spoiler this:

Last edited by O. Hinds on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:06 am

Last wrote:
Spoiler:
Well, do remember, Glory is basically drugged with hormones at the moment, which she is not reluctant to complain about. It would certainly be OOC for normal-mental-state Glory, but she's just as aware and annoyed about this as you are.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:08 am

Last wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 am

If you mean the heat then I would have to point out twist. I mean less that was retconned to say she willingly had sex with deus. 

And then I have to point out enclave who would most certainly train mares to resist such urges.... Unless of course thunderhead doesn't care about such things

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 am

Last wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hinds, you might want to spoiler some of that.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Icy Shake on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Getting the emoticon to show right.)
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:14 am

Last wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:23 am

Icy Shake wrote:
Last wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hinds, you might want to spoiler some of that.

Spoiler:
Oh, sorry.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:24 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Last on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:25 am

So after a break to get some L4D2 in , since TF2 night was canceled, I finished the chapter.

Over all, I enjoyed the chapter. Sent me through the whole array of emotions.

Now, of the three children of King Awesome, Splendid's plan sounds like something that would be in a Fallout game. As such...
Spoiler:

While I wasn't against Grace to start with, her attitude was off putting. As I assume was the intention I like her more this chapter. That said, I ain't trusting her too much until after the next chapter. Though her big part with Blackjack was very nice and a bit heartwarming for me.

Charm? *eye twitch* That's all I'm gonna say. I just hope Scotch Tape and Rampage have fun. Also, nice to see Pain Train again alive and well.

And then that ending.
Spoiler:

Love the chapter! Found it quite enjoyable, a good read, and as always I look forward to the next chapter whenever it may be.

P.S. Boo is best queen!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:27 am

Icy Shake wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 am

O. Hinds wrote:
Icy Shake wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Icy Shake on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next